Chapter-29

"You're mine remember that ..you aren't going anywhere your stuck with me for infinity".

Kitty noded and hugged his daddy back standing on his Tippy toes and encircling his hands around jungkook's neck..

"Tell me whom do you belongs".

Kitty didn't said anything and jungkook pinched Kitty's waist ...

"I'm y-yours d-daddy".

Jungkook's one hand was holding Kitty's waist and another one was on his hairs and pressing him more on his chest...Kitty's shirt was lifting up revealing his perky peachy ass... jungkook gropped them spanking it...kitty moans when jungkook spank his ass once again....

There sweet moments was interrupted by Seokjin who coughed to get there attention...they broke the hug as kitty hide himself behind jungkook and mafia boss just started scratching his neck..

"Goo m-morning m-mommy".

Kitty said shyly from behind of jungkook ..jin chuckled at his shy baby he walked closed to them as he hold jungkook's hand..

"Kookie can I ask you one favour".

Seokjin said as he caressed jungkook hand with his thumb slightly squeezing it..

"I want you to take my baby as yours please jungkook I know he is only safe with you......please take  care of him for infinity ".

Jungkook's eyes widened he never told jin that he likes kitty in romantic ways..but jin was good enough and skilled to know what jungkook feels for his son...

"H-hyung I-"

Jungkook couldn't form a word as he was nervous and scared when it came to his older brother Seokjin...

"No need to be scared it's normal jungkookie even if you love kitty .. I'm fine with it..please love him and make him yours don't let a single tears fall from his eyes please j-just for me".

Seokjin was carried away with lots of emotion because he know how much safe the kitty is with jungkook...

"And stop over thinking  and don't ruin my baby's innocence you bastard or I'll cut your big Jeon with my own bare hands okay my lovely brother and my son in law hehee".

Seokjin said as he gave mafia boss a tight smile...as he pinch jungkook's cheeks...kitty giggle from the back..

"And you naughty boy don't be brat to your boyfie okay".

Seokjin said as he pulled the giggly boy into a long hug as Seokjin showered his small kitty baby with lots of kisses who kept on giggling..

"Mommy~~ baby loves you".

Kitty wines when Seokjin kissed his face and jungkook chuckled ...soon kitty to peck his mommy's nose ..

Seokjin hold kitty soft tender hands..and then jungkook's rough one..he intertwined there hands and keeping his hands above there intertwined hands...

"I just want you both together and take care of yourself ...and kitty baby please take care of jungkookie~~".

Seokjin said as he kissed there foreheads and left bidding them good bye...

There left both love birds alone...kitty was looking down all shy playing with his fingers while jungkook was scratching his neck...

"Umm so".

Jungkook tried to hold a conversation he approached the kitty who was giddy giddy from inside heart beating cheeks dusted pink due to blush..

"S-so"
Kitty replied as jungkook pull the shy kitty close by his waist ...the kitty landed on his chest as a small yelp escaped from his lips and his hands automatically made his way to his chest..

"D-daddy"

Kitty closed his eyes he was so happy as his ears kept on wiggling time to time...which indicates he is really happy...

"Baby open your eyes and look at me only me".

Jungkook said as he tuck his hairs back to his ears and the kitty smiles as he felt his erratically heart beats increasing...

He opens his eyes and his blue eyes met with those dark ones..

"D-daddy wan clothes I'm dirty".

Kitty made a weird face as he smell himself ..

"Eww you stinky baby".

Jungkook said and kitty pout and started sulking at jungkook's comment...

Kitty got ready in the hospital bathroom after taking a bath wears...the clothes jungkook bought for him...a brand new pink crop top with white short skirt ...with pair of white sneakers...a bit of makeup he also put on the strawberry hairpins which his mommy brought for him..

"Am I stinky now daddy".

Kitty asked blinking his eyes ..giving his famous kitty eyes to daddy and boom jungkook's heart started beating and his bigie Jeon was getting hard he controlled himself as the kitty got closed to him more closer as he started playing with jungkook's shirt buttons...

"You're the prettiest baby ..you smells like strawberry ..."

Jungkook said and kitty cheeks tinted pink due to blush and looking down towards his new pairs of shoes ...

He was doing his tiny dance on his Tippy toes...

Kitty slowly tuck his silver hairs at the back of his ears..as he keep on blushing .. jungkook got close to the baby shy kitty as he hold his both hands and intertwined it...

"So let's go to our sweet home ".

Jungkook said they started walking in the hallways they were just so cute couples and jungkook was contented ... everything he want is his baby with him...

Kitty was just so small upto his chest as kitty lean on his arms and then hold  his arms...

"I love you daddy".
Kitty said as they reached to there car jungkook opens the door for kitty like a gentleman..

"Please do take your seat my lady".

Jungkook said as kitty giggle and hit jungkook's arms playfully..

"Silly I'm not lady I'm boy".

Kitty said with a pout and jungkook chuckles as he takes his seat...he got close to the kitty's and kitty closed his eyes...

"Your seat belt.. safety first baby and kiss is second"..

Jungkook said as he adjusted Kitty's seatbelt and kiss his lips..

"But you're just so pretty then any other women aren't you buttercup".

Jungkook said as he pat his heads and then started driving the car.....