Chapter-53

I'm literally disappointed guys like literally the note I posted like 500+ views I got but among them like 20 views followed me like just don't come and read leave atleast vote and comment to I'm not thirsty for comments guys atleast you can tell me if something is wrong with my writing you can correct me too but guess you people aren't even noticing how desperate I'm to interact with y'all it's okay it's still okay I won't force you..! Well stay happy and safe ..!
Take care lovelies I'm fine ..✨

..,...............

Jungkook soon snaps out of his trace when the door was shut . He hurriedly stood up and stand infront of bathroom door . The painfull sobbs from inside broke his heart . He didn't like to see the boy suffering . He went inside and found the boy all wet in his slick and all sticky sticky the boy was sobbing burring his face in his knees . And jungkook engulf the boy in a warm hug to calm him down.

"Calm down baby you are in heat "

................

"T-that means I'm g-getting b-big b-boy d-daddy ? And what is this thing i-its sticky d-daddy I f-feel yucky and sticky m-my t-tummy hwurts everything hurts d-daddy I'm hungry too"
Kitty said in his sobs poor boy feeling like shits the pain the cramps everything is unbearable for his body. Jungkook hugs the boy and gently patted his hairs.

"My boy is getting big day by day , he is getting super beautiful and he is growing too...do you want daddy to help you taking a nice shower so that I can get you some heating pads to calm your pain hmm and daddy will cook yummy yummy food ! Then we will cuddle in the balcony and at night I'll massage your body ..will it be fine my love hmm???" Jungkook said as the boy gets lull and nodded his head and jungkook pick the cute boy up in his arms and made him seat in the bathtub and then added the rose scented bathbomb . washing his hairs massaging his scalp and then rubbing his back gently washing and kissing him time to time. The boy giggles as jungkook peck his lips and whispers cute things in his ears.

"D-daddy will you give me my treat I'm goo boy right " kitty said closing his eyes he just want his owner to say yes whatever he asked he was being he is enduring every pain he didn't want to cause any problem for his daddy so he just asked him in monotone . The mafia boss smile patted his head before washing the boy properly and then picking the boy up from the bathtub and wipping his body with towel and made him wear his bathrobe and then coming back with the clingy kitty boy to closest .

Jungkook gave him his panty to wear the kitty wore it . "D-daddy c-can I have your shirt f-for today plwease I know I have many clothes but-" he was cutted by jungkook "it's okay wear mine shirt no worries those are all yours if you want"
He patted his head as kitty wear the shirt jungkook ask the boy to seat on the chair he gently a started drying his hairs .

"Daddy can you s-style my hair and put on that strawberry clip plwease ".

And who was jungkook to deny his request so did as kitty ask he tied the boy's hair into small cute pony and added both clips on each side its looks so cute on his hairs.

"Aww my baby is so cute yet pretty ".

And the boy blushed getting praised by his fiance over and over again and to jungkook he can't get full of his kitty . He can't stop adoring the pretty baby of his .

"T-thank you daddy . Y-you are handsome as always too".

Kitty said as he get closed to jungkook and peck his lips.