Chapter-16

He said showing him the tiny tiny hands ... Kitty's eyes sparkles with excitement when jungkook told him that hyung want tiny baby like like really smoll...

"B-but why they were sad daddy".

Kitty said ..

"Hyung is sad because he can't have baby like you because you're only one but a big baby"..

Jungkook said pecking his neck..

"C-can tete kitty be jinie uncle's baby "..

Jungkook eyes widened in shock when kitty said those words ...he knows kitty didn't understand what he wanted to say but surely after listening kitty innocent request he couldn't stop him he just can't!!

On other side Seokjin was in his room crying so hard on his husband's shoulder ...

He did everything
Prayed to God.

Pleaded to god

But nothing helped!

Begging to God to please hear his prayer...and this disappointment is to much to bare for him...he tried but this pain is to much to bare...he even tried to have patience and trust

But now he think his spirit won't help him now!!

"J-joonie I j-just I want t-to be m-mommy ..I need to be WHY?? Why do I feel so strongly? WHY?? WHY?? JUST WHY???"..

Screaming out aloud for God to Listen

"I'm waiting I'm still but do you even care ??"

Seokjin said crying even hard on Namjoon's shoulder so vulnerable he was ...

He was hurting from inside..he was feeling weak so weak ..and was pittying on his own loosing faith...

He was crying pleading and for Namjoon it was the most heartbreaking sight...he was getting weak looking at his husband in such condition..

"S-stop hurting yourself jinie I d-don't want baby ...I don't wanna be dad I just want you please stop being like this it hurts me..."

Namjoon said ...he also had tears in his eyes...

"Please l-leave me alone j-joon"

The handsome male pleaded him..

"Let me hold you please jin you worked hard I know let's keep trying I know we will be having baby soon don't just trust on doctors please ...be back to old seokjinie I want you I want you I so badly want you!!!"

Namjoon said holding his husband so tightly and rubbing his back to stop his hicupping!!

"Let me go joon please leave alone I want to leave alone f-for sometimes please"..

Seokjin said begging his Husband falling on his knees ..and Namjoon left...

It's been evening already and Seokjin isn't out from his room yet. He locked his room and cried his heart out...

He flinch when he heard knocks on the door...but he didn't opened the door...

Again knocks...

"M-mommy P-please o-open t-the door "..

Seokjin snapped his head up when he heard soft voice and overall called him mommy he stood on his wobbly legs and started walking towards the door...

He leaned on the door ..

"P-please m-mommy kitty tete will b-be g-good boy to y-you P-please o-open the door f-for baby"...

Kitty said in his small voice and jin cried again ...he immediately opens the door when kitty started sobbing ..Seokjin twisted the knob and opens door he saw..kitty holding a tray full of food ....and was sobbing and trembling on his place ...

Seokjin took the plate in his hands come inside the room to put the plate on bed and then got back to the door he found kitty on his knees crying hard...

"K-kitty tete i-is good m-mommy don't b-be mad on me .... P-please eat the food... k-kitty is h-hungry too..he didn't eat because mommy didn't feed h-his baby w-with his hand P-please b-be m-my mommy jinie un-cle I have n-no one accept d-daddy "..

The kitty sobbed looking down and wipping his own tears with his sweater paws looking so cute with those red eyes and cheeks...

Seokjin heart broke when he saw the little boy on his knees pleading him to be his mommy and jin didn't know he should be happy or just sad to see baby crying...

"I-I'm sowwy "

Kitty said again..and jin kneels down upto his height made the kitty looks at him both have tears in there eyes...

"W-what d-did you s-said b-before?"

Kitty stopped crying and sniffles making cute little kitty eyes...

"I'm sowwy"

The kitty again said wipping his eyes with his paws ...

"Not t-that before t-that w-what y-you c-call me".

Seokjin was just desperate to listen just once atleast just once someone to call him mommy and see god had listen his pleadings..

"M-mommy".

Seokjin cupped the kitty's cheeks...wipping those tears kissing them ...

"Call me mommy again please!"

Seokjin said Hugging the kitty tightly and now sobbing on the little boys shoulder holding him in his arms...

"M-mommy don't cry".

Kitty said this time kiss his mommy's cheeks and gave him his boxy smile...

Seokjin to smile he was happy he was not his baby even though from the start when entered the mansion and his eye landed on the kitty he found the kitty cute wanted the baby like him and now when kitty is ready be adopted by them he can't be more happy then any other things...

"Y-your name b-baby?"

Seokjin asked the boy..

"I'm c-cat hybrid Kim Taehyung can call me tete and please don't hate kitty tete mommy please"..

Kitty said taking out his beanie and showing his ears..to Seokjin..and he was shocked to see a cat hybrid...he lifted his hands to caress those ears and kitty gladly move his head forward ...

"Patt me m-mommy if y-you accept kitty tete".

Kitty said looking down when Seokjin smil and patt his head lovingly...

"Are you hungry kitty baby hmm you didn't eat because mommy didn't right should I feed you !"

Seokjin said rubbing Kitty's ears who purred in satisfaction...

Seokjin made kitty stand up and kitty made grabby hands with a big pout on his lips...

"Carry me mommy plwease~~"

Kitty whine jin chuckle and carried his big baby in his arms ....

He feed kitty food and himself ate his owns...

"M-mommy c-can I sleep on your lap"

He said as jin nodded soon tete turns into his cat form...

"Omaigwad amajin you're so cute my baby my tiny baby..."

Seokjin coos as he grab the kitty and kiss his whole face and kitty just mewled whine due to sleep..

"Meow~~~"

And soon Seokjin put the kitty on his lap and patting his head and then kitty drifted to sleep ...soon Seokjin to went into deep slumber leaning his head on headboard and was just to cute sight for all to see...

After an hour jungkook and Namjoon came and froze when they saw both they both share glance...soon jungkook carry the kitty to his room and Namjoon layed beside Seokjin...

"Take care of jin hyung for me..Joonie hyung"

Jungkook said and left...