Chapter-18

"No kitty look at the baby she is sleepy see you want to wake your precious princess up hmm you want her to cry and get sick !"

"No no d-daddy baby need to be strong like tete ".

The kitty said and hold jungkook hand and mafia boss gladly intertwined his hands....giving every one his smiles and bidding everyone goodbye....

They left from there .....

Days pass and Jungkook got busy with his work ...he was stressed because of work ...of ofcourse he is the CEO afterall ....
Jungkook was forcing himself to work as he really don't want to...always in gloomy mood comes home late ...and going to office early had became his daily routine he just want to complete his project as early as possible and cuddles his kitty baby...

He isn't giving attention to the fluffy ball who is just upset and assuming things he shouldn't do!!

In those days kitty just missed his daddy his warm embrace..his scent everything....it's been weeks he didn't saw his daddy...being hybrid and that also sensitive hybrid it made him insecure about himself .....

Every night he just cry to the sleep only for his daddy ....his craving for his owner...and now he started feeling something new inside of him something new like he isn't thinking good right now ..he kept having nightmare and scary thoughts it's made him really worse...being alone in the big mansion only with the maids...who also hate kitty for nothing...

He didn't like those meanie girls...who keep bullying him only because he wear girly clothes ...kitty didn't like it a bit ...he started feeling alone ...

Kitty was in his room sobbing face burried on his Tata plushie because of the pain in his hands....

Those meanie girls again hit him ... again pull his ears....and even spill the burning hot coffee on Kitty's legs....for wearing those skirts and showing his tan hairless legs.....which are more beautiful than those girls....

The burning pain is really to much for him ...surrounded by jungkook's clothes and nesting due to lack of his owner scent and misery he sifted himself into his kitty form....

And curled himself more smaller and kept meowing due to pain...Now it's became his daily things he started staying in their shared bedroom he is now scared to shift in his human form ...they were scary ..and scaring the shit out of him!!!

The door was closed but wasn't lock he kept on meowing until he falls asleep..... burrowing his face deep inside of his daddy's clothes...he was mad really mad at his daddy for ignoring him for many many days...he was hurt really hurt...from inside and out...

He became really skinny and this scared jungkook really more ...it's been week jungkook didn't seen his Kitty's beautiful face .. whenever jungkook comes back really late at midnight kitty was probably asleep that time and always in his cat form...

It's past 12 of midnight when jungkook came ...he opens door of his room and saw darkness..he switch on the lights and saw his tiny kitty cuddling his clothes he smiles a little and then went to take a bath soon he clean himself and wearing comfy clothes...he came towards his bed and kneel down hands on the bed and face on his palm...admiring the pretty kitty...

That cute innocent face of his kitty ohh god much he missed his kitty everyday......

Kitty whimpers in his sleep and lick his lower limbs in sleep and again whines when he felt pain in them...

"Meow~~".

Jungkook lifted the kitty up in his hands..to examine his legs and saw swollen and red legs..... jungkook eyes widened when he saw his little life is in pain now ....he lifted the kitty and hugs him tightly to his chest ...kissing his whole face....and burrowing the kitty's head in his neck and walking back forth like baby....he made the kitty calm...

Kitty snuggles more in his neck inhaling the scent and licking his neck... jungkook notice the kitty's chubby cheecks which are squishing on his neck...

He rub the kitty's back and then his ears .pecking the baby like soft kitty time to time....

He applied ointment on his legs and massage it....making the kitty whine in pain...

Soon jungkook again started moving the kitty back and forth in his hands until kitty again falls asleep....

He cleaned the bed and put the kitty gently on the bed and kitty was sleeping like starfish with his hands and legs spread..he was looking so cute...jungkook one last time kiss the kitty's cheeks and laid besides him...putting hand beside the kitty to prevent him from falling they both went to the deep slumber.....

Another day jungkook left early morning ......and kitty wokeup when jungkook is already gone ..he rub his eyes with his claws ...and then lick them ....

He shifted back to his human form laying naked on the bed .....he bend down to see his leg still red due to hot coffee and it's still hurting him ....he tried to stand on his feets and then taking wobbly steps toward the bathroom he cleaned himself and change into oversized hoddie of jungkook and baggy pants.....

He went downstairs and sat on the dinning table waiting for the breakfast but no body came and gave him any breakfast...soon he got up and went to the kitchen .....

"N-noona i-is there any breakfast l-left-"..

He asked one of the maid ..she turned to him scoffed walking towards him ...and bending to his height...

"Oh taehyungiee~~ you want breakfast how about you clean the garden and water then and I'll make a delicious breakfast for you hmm!"

The maid said and kitty nodded he ran toward the garden and started cleaning the garden ...he clean the garden brooming it and watering the very big garden of the mansion he went back to the kitchen...

"N-noona I c-cleaned the garden m-my breakfast p-plwease"..

Kitty said looking down still panting ...and feeling tired early morning...

"Omo taehyungie I'm sorry I didn't made breakfast I was busy cleaning dishes wait I'll make something for you".

The maid said and kitty sighs because it was her daily tantrums...

"No no i-its okay n-noona I'm n-not hungry"...

Kitty said left from there and there stood the maid laughing at the poor and naive kitty ...she throws the food in the dustbin and  went back to her work.....