Chapter-22

The feeling was mutual for them ...those tingling spark whenever they kissed each other..those Butterflies squard flying in there stomach is the proof of there newly blooming love...

Jungkook broke the kiss .. panting heavily kissing the kitty's eyes one last time..

"I love you too kitty babe~~"

"Y-you really do d-daddy".

Kitty asked so desperately was kind of happy after hearing those words from the olders lips...

"Ofcourse who won't love you when you are so adorable kitten ..."

Kitty's smile falls his ears flattened tears falls from his blue eyes... jungkook love him but not as lover but just as his pet...kitty thought to himself ...

"S-so y-you l-love me l-like s-some p-pet of y-yours".
Kitty manage to speak in his sobs he again turned into his cat form without giving jungkook anytime to say anything or to process anything he ran outside from the room...

Jungkook sigh how will he make the kitty beleive that he love the kitty like a lover not some kind of pet...

Jungkook realised one thing evn if many peoples will come and go in his life but none of them will be the person who will make his ruthless heart so soft..no one can be like kitty he is only one...

The thing he realised is all he want is a life partner to himself he is already 28 soon going to turn 29 ..he need his soulmate ..he need his love a perfect partner to grow old and kitty is the best option..

In this two week he realised his feeling for the kitty..he was a tough guy ofcourse he was he didn't liked cute things too...but since kitty came to his life everything changed his black and white life became so colourful...

He started adoring the little furry ball ...and he know one thing that he love the kitty from the start...

He was still there on bed processing what just happened... he snapped out of his daze when he realised what he did...

He remembered how kitty was about to jump from the roof ..it scare him more ... thinking about that incident send shivers down to his spine...

He stood up and ran behind the kitty ...he search whole mansion ...he searched every corner but his kitty was no where...

Seeing his baby in so much pain scares him a lot this days...

He grab the jacket from the closest and ran downwards he searched everywhere and then to his garden it was raining heavily with thunderstorms outside...

"Were are you baby don't scare me please come back".

Jungkook said he searched him in the garden and stop in his track when he found kitty on the trees on the edge ..

Kitty was meowing continuosly probably feeling scared to fall he can't shift..and was calling his daddy to come and save him...

His voice wasn't high pitched just monotone ...but jungkook can hear him from far...

Jungkook ran towards him...he was panicking how to get the kitty down from the tree...it was on the height...

"B-baby d-don't m-move I'll do s-something don't move".
Jungkook said his brain wasn't working well ..he was just thinking how to get the kitty down without hurting the fragile furry ball..

He heard a crack voice and his eyes widened it was the brach on the verge of falling...

""Don't move b-baby".
Jungkook again said but kitty being stubborn didn't listen to him he kept meowing calling for jungkook and take him home ..he moved little further and the branch broke and kitty closed his eyes and falls down..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook caught him in his arms...he falls on his knees tears started flowing from his eyes ...he cried for no one in his life but this kitty made him on verge of tears...

He kissed the kitty's whole face holding him tightly not letting him go he was scared if he leave the kitty for second he will ran away from him...

If he didn't catch the kitty on time something bad might had happened today he sobbed clutching to the kitty...rain was pouring on them ..kitty to his heart clutching on his dear life...

Kitty whimpers and shifted back to his human form and jungkook stood up taking off his jacket and wrapped up the kitty in his own jacket...

He pull the kitty in a passionate yet angry kiss ...he was sad depressed ..he kissed the kitty..and sobbed in between the  kitty was silent didn't said anything..

Jungkook pushed the kitty back..and slapped him..
It was the first time jungkook had slapped his fragile baby..his hands started shivering...

"Go just go ..you want to leave me okay I'm ready to let you go ...Go ..I SAID FUCKING GO YOU GOD DAMMINT!!"

jungkook shouted and kitty flinch shivers run down his spine...

"Have you ever thought what I'll do without you..? Why you always resist me..I know I did bad things.. can't I just deserve love ...Tell me taehyung am I that ruthless you thing.did I do something bad...But I just loved you like crazy buh-but ...you want to go right you want to leave so go and remember one thing don't ever show me your face ever  again...if you did you'll see my dead body..Leave And don't come back.."

..........
...

Bye bye~~