Chapter-69

Rest of week was quite well for kitty he managed to stay alone in the mansion , Mr. Casanova used to come and teach him his lessons. Casanova got comfortable with boy quite well too. Maids are helping the poor boy by distracting him whenever he is alone by making his favourite dishes or by taking him to visit their beautiful flower garden which jungkook build up all for his lover . Kitty was fine upto now .

But one think is really bothering him and that was his he didn't got his periods in those days his due date had already passed .

He could feel nauseous all of sudden and dizziness too .

"Mr. Jeon please have some juice you'll get sick". One of the maid yell at the running boy who was escaping from his favourite noona .

"No noona I'm strong I don't need any juice I'm not hungry".

Kitty said and walked towards his art room to practice painting he remembered today's lesson which Mr. Vincenzo Casanova taught him so he gonna revise it.

Hours passed away and it was already dinner time he did his dinner and was ready to sleep when his phone rang.

"Ohh it's koo I didn't call him Today".

He picked the call.

"Hello baby".
Jungkook from other line says.

"Hello koo how are you ? Did you had your dinner?"

Kitty asked bitting his lips.

"Yeah I did I miss uh I miss us so much baby just three days and I'll be done here".

The older said from the other line.

"I understand koo but you need to focus on your work first do come fast when you're done I miss uh too ".

Kitty says.

"Are you tired darling?"

"Yes I wanna sleep kookie "

Kitty yawn and jungkook chuckled.

"Okay my sweetheart go to sleep then good night ".

Jungkook hangup the call and both went to there deepest slumber of sleep.

Another morning the day was usual for both kitty was having his lesson with Vincenzo as they were working on some assignments .

"Mr. Jeon I would like to invite you to my wife's birthday party if you could come with us".

Vincenzo ask and kitty smiles nodding his head.

"Mr. Cashew nuts where's the invitation card then huh?".

Kitty teased the man who chuckled before passing the invitation to him.

"Oh it's 25th of this month you know hyung kookie is coming on that day I'll ask his permission first I'll tell you later and thanks for inviting me".

Kitty bowed as a respect to the older male who ruffled his hairs and smiling.

"Okay so I should get going we are already done with today's lesson remeber to revise them okay".

And the boy nodded giggling.

"Good boy".

The man left .

(P/c: your author is to lazy to describe their days so bear with it hahaaa!!!"

And finally it was the day jungkook going to come back from his buisness trip .

It's was lunch time when the doorbell rang kitty ran towards the door and open it for jungkook.

Kitty smiles before hugging his love of life his dear husband.

"Finally you're back koo".

"Um yeah c-can you m-move a little I want to get freshenup".

Kitty frown a little and sighs sadly.

What's wrong with jungkook?

Why is he behaving so distant?

That day jungkook didn't talked much they just had their lunch silently which kitty isn't used too. The older male didn't even asked him how he was and all.

"K-koo today Mr . Vincenzo had invited me to the party c-can I go".

Kitty asked stuttering afraid to ask his husband to go the party for the first time.

"What?? Party!!"

Jungkook lifted his eyes brow slightly gazing the nervous beautiful boy infront of him .

"Y-yes c-can I go ".

"NO!"

Jungkook denied Kitty's ears flop as jungkook didn't gave him permission .

"B-but I w-"
Kitty try to argue.

"I already told you no means no is it to much".

Jungkook yell the pretty boy who was ready to argue with his husband already.

"Whatever I'm going I just wanted to ask but  you have to be rude to me".
Kitty to yell at him.

"Tae I'm already stressed don't make me mad I'm telling you go inside our room and not to come out you got it!! You aren't going to any party".

Jungkook said .

"Why are you being so rude kook ?"

"I'm not being rude !!"

"Yes you're".

"I said I'm not"
Jungkook yell again at the poor boy.

"You're behaving completely different jungkook what's wrong with you tell me I'll help you".

"I'm fine "

Jungkook said as he stood up from the chair.

"T-try to understand koo they invited me and I wanna go please please".

Kitty stumbled on his place when a sharp sting of pain shoot through his cheeks .

Jungkook had slapped him on his cheeks.

"Stop annoying me and go back to your room . Don't come out I repeat not to come out of your room!!!"

Jungkook yell again kitty flinched a little his eyes met with olders fierce one .

"Okay I'm sorry koo I won't go then a-and sorry to annoy you".

And  kitty ran towards his room crying.

He flop on the bed crying at jungkook behaviour not liking it for bit.

And sleep took over him due to exhaustion and continuous crying and let himself drown in the deepest slumber .