Chapter-75

7 months of pregnancy we talk about , so kitty would be lazy all time . His belly is getting bigger and gets tired easily. He couldn't stand for much time , his cravings increasing , skin is glowing and I won't lie kitty is glowing through his pregnancy.

The beautiful thing happened to both the lovely couples is they can feel the babies kicks as the twins seems to be active , kitty is having hard time to manage those two cuties inside of him.

"Oh God leave I have to do some exercise ."

Kitty said as excercise helps to lesser the labour pain during pregnancy , so kitty would always excersice with his big belly .

"But baby I wanna feel our babies kicks wait oh my god I did !!"

The hype mafia boss was so excited that he can't wait to have his two furry babies in his arms.

Kitty pouted and glare at the man.

"Okay okay go for the excersice I'm going now take care I'll be back in few hours."

Jungkook got some important buisness to handle since he was working from home . But still he had to attend those boring meetings and have to leave his precious husband home alone . Who would sulk all day in a corner reading books.

Today he is sad because his body is hurting and he wanted to go for shopping for there new babies. But due to meeting thingy jungkook couldn't take the boy for the shopping.

His feets are swollen and his body was aching , everything hurts , he cried silently stuffing his moth with big strawberries.

He falls asleep on the couch in kind of weird position and later when jungkook came back he saw his babyboo he carried him upstairs laying him on the bed. And was about to turn when kitty stops him .

"Kookie you are back".

He asked.

"Yes baby ".

And kitty started crying looking at his husband making grabby hands to hold him.

"C'mon hold me , your babies gave me a hard time today".

Kitty said irritatedly. Jungkook sat besides him and hugs the boy . Kitty put his head on jungkook's shoulder.

"M-my b-body h-hurts , My b-boobies are sore they are hurting ."

Kitty stated sniffling and jungkook rubbed his back.

"Should I give a good massage to you then huh!"

Kitty nodded immediately .

Jungkook pored some oil on his palm and then started massaging the boys feets . And then legs , his thighs .

"Don't squish much or I'll pee".

Jungkook nodded and gently stroke his thighs .

And then wipping those remaining oil from his body.

"All done ".

Jungkook said.

"No you are not what about my boobies they are sore ".

Kitty said and the older chuckled jungkook stood up and walks towards there mini fridge and took some strawberry ice cream .

"I don't want strawberry ice cream ".

"I know now c'mon don't move let me have my meal".

Jungkook said as he took Kitty's baggy t shirt off and saw those delicious nipples leaking milk through them.

Jungkook applied some ice cream on one of the nipples and  started sucking on them , licking everything on it. Tasting the delicious milk from the nipples and then moving to the other.

Doing the same to the other.

"Yumm".

"Gosh do it gently atleast ".

Kitty says throwing his head back and then due to over stimulation he came squirting .

"S-sorry "
Kitty mumbled in small voice he is still not used to it.

"It's okay let's go and wash you".

Jungkook carried him to washroom and made him sit in the bath tub.

He sat behind the younger.

"Can you wash my hairs daddy".

"Ofcourse".

Jungkook washed his hairs and massaging his scalp gently . Those little kitty ears flop out of no where enjoying the goody massages wiggling here and there .

Jungkook gently massage his ears and then his hairs again kissing his nape and rincing it properly.

"All done ".

And now they were sitting in the bathtub , jungkook had his arms wrapped around his big belly.

"You know our babies gonna be foot ball player".

Kitty said .

"Indeed they gonna be".

Older chuckled kissing the kitty's cheeks.

"Don't laugh they kicked my stomach like it's some kind of football or some watermelon  aish now I'm hungry I want watermelon".

Kitty said and pouted turning to jungkook who kissed his big pout.

"Okay then let's go change you in some comfy clothes and then we will have our dinner and how about a little walk to the near by park."

The older male suggested and kitty nodded blinking his eyes.

Soon they changed themselves into comfy clothes and walked downstairs to have their dinner . They ate their food and also it has become there tradition to have ice cream after dinner .

"Are you done with your ice cream love ".

Jungkook asked wiping some ice cream from Kitty's lips who nodded and smiles.

"So you wanna sleep".

"No you said we are going to park "

"Ohh so you remember , then let's go".

Jungkook stood up to get there jackets and shoes.

He made the younger wear his jacket and then helped him wearing shoes.

Walking out holding hands on the empty streets of the city , smiling ear to ear.

"Do they gave you hard time baby"

Jungkook asked caressing his belly (tete).

"Yes they do c'mon scold them ".

Kitty says pouting.

"Yes I'll scold those cute pumpkins for you ."

Jungkook says and he bend down on his knees and then placing his ears on the belly hearing the sounds there baby making due to the motion.

"My pumpkins don't give mama  hard time , see mama is so tired now , don't do that okay or I'll scold you again , I love you and your mama please I'm so excited to have you in my arms ".

Jungkook kissed the bump for the last time and then stood up looking at his precious husband giggling ear to ear.

"D-don't scold our babies koo ".

Kitty giggles.

And kissed jungkook's lips.

"I'm so happy right now ,can the time stops here so that we can be able to enjoy this happy time ".

Kitty says.

" Well we can't but I'll keep making you happy throughout your life. "

Jungkook kissed him again and they started walking again holding hands intertwining them just like there souls....