Chapter-46

He hurriedly open the door with trembling hands and his eyes widened to see his baby in his kitty form lying on the cold floor with no blankets .

He picked the shivering cat hybrid and wrapped him inside his bulky arms before patting his ears and head.

"I'm sorry love . D-daddy is so sorry for today".

........

Jungkook took the kitty boy into there shared bedroom. Kitty was in distressed he ordered his maid to bring heating pads . He turned on the heater maintaing the temperature he had read that book about cats when the cats are insecure they need warmth they need to warm themself.

Soon jungkook put the heating pads inside the kitty's sleeping basket wrapping them inside the fluffy blankets and laying his baby on it wrapping the poor kitty like burrito he was sure his  baby is going to be sick tomorrow . He was worried he can see kitty swollen eyes it broke his heart .

"Why am I ashole ? Why I even did that ? I'm sorry I'm so sorry love . I don't know how I'm going to make it up to you".

Jungkook said as he kiss the sleepy kittens paws . He put the basket besides him wrapping the bulky arms around the basket and he couldn't sleep . He was checking on his baby time to time. And soon sleep took the best of him and he slept .

It was midnight when jungkook's eyes open . Suddenly feeling anxiety in his chest he looked at his side and his eyes widened there was no kitty besides him. He hurriedly stood up started searching him he wears his slippers and walk down searching him in the living room . But stops when he heard the sound of spoon dropping from kitchen .

He walk there slowly only to found his kitty looking at the fridge with teary eyes. He stops there look at his baby who was now in his human form wearing jungkook's oversized black Hoddie with shorts with no slipper and trembling due to the coldness he was feeling infront of the refrigerator.

Kitty just took one bread from the refrigerator and bottle of jam . He sat on the kitchen counter applying jam on the bread and taking tiny bites he was so hungry and his appetite is so big .

Jungkook knew everything he was guilty . His baby is sad because of him . From that day he promised himself he won't yell at him he will never do this things with him.

Kitty took the glass of water with trembling hands which fell from his hand his eyes widen he hurriedly jump from the counter and started cleaning the mess.

But startled when he sensed another presence behind him only to cover his face due to fear . He started shaking.

"Hey hey love relax it's me your koo relax ".

Jungkook said as he pulls the shaking boy in his arms only to get pushed back.

"M'okay ".

Kitty said as he again bend down and started picking the broken pieces of glasses .

Jungkook again pull the boy up who was wiggling in his hold probably very mad at his daddy. Jungkook made him sit on the counter.

"What are you doing here in midnight hmm?"

Jungkook said as he gently lifted the boy chin to make him look in his eyes .

"I w-was j-just hwungry ".

The kitty boy said in small voice he just to scared to ask for food to jungkook . So he came all the way from his room to the kitchen only to grab some bread and water.

"Then why didn't you wake me up hm?"

Jungkook said as he peck the kitty's nose who just turned his head to the other side not wanting to face jungkook . Those action surely made jungkook disappointed seeing how his bubbly fairy became so silent .

"Y-you said y-you didn't care s-so I c-came down t-to eat s-something".

And jungkook how badly wanted squeeze the boy into a warm hug and kiss the kitty's lips and eyes .

"My baby I'm sorry I was just so angry that time . My anger got the best of me ."

Kitty didn't said anything he look down more sad . Jungkook's only word ringing in his head was 'i don't care' he stood up from the counter and was about to leave when jungkook again pull him close .

"Don't leave me I'm so sorry ".

Jungkook said as he hide his face in the little boy's neck .

"I'm hwungry".

Kitty mumbled in his low tone and jungkook look at him. Jungkook immediately pulls the chair for the boy . He hurriedly cleaned the floor and then started chopping Vegetables his baby is sick he just can't feed him ramyeon so thought of making kimchi fried rice .

Finally when he was done making food he grab some strawberries from the fridge and chopping them small adding it into juicer mixer with some milk  and blending it .

When he was done with making milkshake . He hurriedly serves the rice in plate and milkshake in his baby's favourite glass having pink kitties on them.

He placed the food infront of the sleeping boy . He smiled his baby slept waiting for the food he made the boy awake .

"Baby get up eat something you're hungry right".

Jungkook said as the kitty boy wake up and nodded . Picking the spoon with his trembling hands which fells from his hand he look down feeling sad . He was just so weak to have hold on something .

Jungkook pulls the kitty boy's chair closer to him and turning him to face him before taking the spoon of rice infront of his mouth which boy didn't protested and took a bite. Jungkook smiles when he was done feeding the boy he made the boy drink his favourite strawberry milkshake.

He wash all the dirty dishes and picking the boy in his arms. Heading to their shared bedroom .
He layed the boy on the bed before wrapping him in more blankets .

When jungkook pulls him close and kitty open his half eyes and cups jungkook face only to say something which jungkook realised he made a big mistake.

"I-is your work is m-more important t-than me ? Are y-you out of love Mr. Jeon ".

And saying this kitty falls asleep.

.......

Double update enjoy love❤️