Chapter -36

"Aish kitty babe open it ~~"

Jungkook whine when his kitty kept on staring at the carrot but didn't open it..

"Aish let me do it for you hold my lily ".

As jungkook said kitty took the bunny from jungkook and handed him the carrot.. jungkook immediately got on his knees ... opening the carrot..

"Marry me darling ".

"W-what did y-you said d-daddy?"

Kitty said not believing the fact jungkook literally proposed him for the marriage...is he dreaming no he isn't ...then why is it really happening ..

"I said marry me for eternity ".

Jungkook said and kitty didn't said anything...he was frozen on the same place where he was at the first...

"B-but w-why I don't have family nor a better background to match yours .. you'll embarrassed yourself daddy marrying me i-isn't a b-best choice I guess".

Kitty said those words keeping a stone on his heart... it was so hard for him to reject but he couldn't he want jungkook too ..he want him so badly...he don't want to embarrass jungkook infront of everyone..

"That doesn't matter babe  I loved you and only you ..your background means nothing to me.."

Jungkook said he was still on the ground on his knees ...

"But still I'll embarrass you daddy and I d-don't want to disappoint you in any w-way".

Kitty said his ears flattened when said those words its to difficult to say things untile you realised...

"I told you baby I love you ..I swore to protect you even I have to cost for my life ..your to precious to precious to the world you deserve every happiness you deserve the whole world I'm ready to keep my beating heart in your feets d-don't reject me ".

"You said you will protect me ..right then promise me you'll buy me ice cream and pretty clothes hmm daddy".

Kitty said jungkook chuckles as kitty said those words in Aigoo earlier as jungkook did to him ....

"I'll do anything for your happiness I'll buy you pretty clothes even pretty lacy liger-"

"Aish stop it d-daddy y-you are so pervert "

"Only for you my love only for you "

"Okay aren't you going to slide that pretty ring in my fingers d-daddy ".

As kitty said gave him his hand to  jungkook as jungkook kissed the back of his hand and slide the beautiful diamond ring in the Kitty's hand...

The everlasting night ..and the beautiful nightingale singing there love story embracing the almighty love untile die at the end of misery....

Jungkook hugs his pretty love ..the feeling which you can't describe untile you yourself experience it ...until you yourself felt it....generate it...the merciless man had opened his beating heart for someone at its kitty... isn't it cute hmm.

Jungkook pull the boy more closer and attach his lips on his Richy cherry lips ...kissing him passionately and kitty trying to move his own lips in a sync the messy kiss they having ohh this is the desired love they had...

Broking the kiss when they get out of breath panting heavily chest heaving up and down ... intense secretion of dopamine in there body and rythmic contraction and relaxation of there heart ..it was new to them...

Kitty blush when his stomach made sound and jungkook chuckled mumbling 'cute'. The blushing cutie boy hide himself in jungkook's neck ...

"D-daddy I'm hungry l-lets eat something plwease ".

Kitty said as jungkook peck his nose and intertwined there hands walking little far from the kitty and bending a little and bowing to the princess kitty..

"Follow me my princess ".

Jungkook said walked the kitty toward the table decorated in the middle of the big lawn ...the walk way was full of rose petals .... beautiful lightings adoring the kitty's beautiful features ..

Kitty was happy he had never thought that this will happen even in reality... watching k-dramas are far from reality ...

But his partner his man made it easy and for now he is the luckiest of all hybrids..

They reached to the tables and jungkook pull the chair for the pretty boy as he sat on the chair adjusting his dress and the blazer he had wrapped on his body ....giving the Mafia boss a brightest smile ever ..

Soon two bear reached upto them and kitty flinched and jungkook was fast to calm him down..

"Calm down love they are waiters boys in the bear costumes hehe I'm sorry love you got scared I just wanted to make my marriage proposal cute like you.. didn't you like it baby hmm".

"Sorry koo~ and hyungies I got scwared ".

Kitty said as he giggle cupping the cheeks of bear and another one was ruffling the boys hairs...

"Koo they are so cute ...they look like mama bear you brought for me...".

Kitty giggle and boys too...and jungkook watched the boy playing with the bears with a smile he is the most happy man on the earth right now..

"Okay friends "

"Friends".

The both boys chirped as they were around of same age... jungkook to giggle and pull the excited jumpy boy back on the chair and giving them their orders..soon there orders were placed on the table ..the same dishes he wanted to eat..

"Umm yummy food~~"

Jungkook chuckled at his love who was eating the food messily and soon they finished there food and now it was time for there desert.. jungkook wasn't the great fan of sweet things he just order one strawberry cheesecake with one strawberry Icecream..

"You like it here baby ..how's the food hm"

"The food was so yummy daddy~~"

Kitty said as they got up from the seat sharing the last kiss before leaving from there .

They were in car and rain starts dripping kitty was surely scared of thunderstorms but it's not like he hate rainy season...

They were heading back to there sweet home when kitty spotted few couples playing in the rain outside dancing ...kissing it was closed to there neighborhood..he looked toward jungkook ..

"D-daddy c-can we play in the rain like they are doing "

"No".