Chapter-8

They were again sitting in living room kitty infront of Mafia boss looking down as Mafia kept scolding the kitty for being stubborn he found out about his watch the watch his hyung gifted him broken and this made him mad and it's got broken my the kitty made him more worsen...

"Didn't I told you to stay away from my thing hmm"...

Jungkook said almost yell at him..kitty flinch a little but looks down didn't said anything he kept on listening what his daddy saying like a obedient kitty...

"I'm sworry d-daddy I won't touch them"...

He said in monotone well jungkook quite amused by the kitty as he apologized always whenever he is wrong and if he isn't wrong he gets all whiny to proof himself this is what jungkook almost like in the kitty...

"That watch was very expensive did you even know"...

Jungkook said but this time calmly and with cold tone ...kitty didn't said anything he kept pouting his ears flopped down...

"H-how is i-it d-daddy !!"

"You gonna pay for my watch right now!!"

Jungkook again yell and kitty started shivering badly he got up and jungkook too...
Mafia boss started walking towards the kitty until his back hit the wall ..the kitty breath hitch so of jungkook...

Jungkook got more closed to him burried his face in the small Kitty's neck...

"So how are you going to pay me"...

And this time he kissed the Kitty's shoulder he was teasing the kitty and the way he was reacting to his touch made Mafia boss excited ....!!!

"I-i d-don't k-know d-daddy !!"

The kitty shuttered breathing heavily as jungkook kissed his cheeks this time and grip his waist pull him close...

"Why are you so pretty?"

Jungkook didn't know what's happening with him ...he didn't know why he is liking the kitty being submissive to him...? He didn't know why is loving stubborn Kitty's company?..

"I-"

"Shuhh"

Jungkook shuh him keeping his index finger on his lips and trust me kook never thought this Kitty's lips will be so soft and juicy....

"Y-your lips are so soft"...

Jungkook said the kitty blushed his cheeks tinted red
He traced his fingers on the kitty's waist his curves are all what everyone want..!

What's feeling ?

What's is he feeling right now?

Why he is getting more and more attracted to this fluffy kitty??

Is it love or lust???

Lust no it can't be...

And about love even though he wants he can't fall for him..no he can't HE CAN'T!!!!

he push the kitty back and kitty falls down and his ankle trip...

"D-daddy"...

"SHUTUP !! JUST SHUTUP TAEHYUNG DON'T SAY A WORD YOU HAVE TO PAY ME BACK RIGHT NOW OR GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE RIGHT THIS INSTANT"...

He isn't like this he never felt so weak by seeing someone in tears...he himself had tortured many peoples and they begged and cried a lot in front of him but why he is getting all weak just by looking in those teary blue eyes...

He felt a pang in his heart wasn't going to lie when he saw the kitty silently sobbing looking down didn't look up because he didn't have those gut to look in those scary dark orbs...he never thought he will be this weak for someone....

"STOP CRYING!!"

And this time kitty flinched when jungkook pull him up on his feet kitty Yelp when he felt so much pain in his ankle...

"D-daddy I d-did n-nothing I p-promise I'll do anything y-you a-asked d-don't leave m-me I d-don't have a-anyone I-I'm alone i-its s-scary d-daddy I'm s-sorry"...

The Kitty's ears got flat ..the kitty hold his ears with both his hands and started sobbing loudly in jungkook's arms....the Mafia remained silent he didn't uttered a word...

"B-but you have to pay for my lose"...
Jungkook manage to speak his words sounding dominant and the boy shivered looking down his legs were hurting his ears were hurting this much yelling is so much for him...

It's like not a single day goes by jungkook scolding him and he listening to his daddy every word which are really hurting his little fragile hurt!!

"O-okay I-I'll leave t-then ...I p-promise I'll c-come b-back a-and w-will pay you... I'm s-sorry da- Mr. Jeon f-for b-bothering y-you I-I'll t-take m-my leave t-then "...

And Jungkook felt his heart stop for a beat when he heard the boys broken voice saying those words...he knows the kitty don't like being alone surely the kitty was stubborn but also very obedient to him...never bothered him...but seeing the sunshine leaving his place was something he didn't want ...the kitty turn around and left from there....

This time jungkook didn't said anything just froze on his spot why he is hurt seeing him leaving ??

"Stopppp!!!! I can't love him .. I'm pathetic I won't fall for him!!!! "

Jungkook shouted his voice ecoed in the mansion...no one was there only him all alone again....

He walked towards his office he sat there thinking and when he drifted to sleep he didn't know....

Looking at the kitten smiles made his day..
Looking at his charms his heart always skiped beats...he was effortlessly beautiful and messy ...so helpless always needed help ...

He woke when he heard sudden thunder .....and hit him really hard that the kitty is scared of darkness that day when jungkook switched off the light the way his breathing got heaving and shivered ran down his spine made him stumbled on his feet and this time he fucked up really bad...!!

"I'm sorry kitten be safe I'll get you back"...

And now he decided to get his kitten back and promised himself he won't let that kitten beg infront of anyone for anything because he  belong to Jeon jungkook only his...

But right now what scared him is...

The rain ..it's cats and dogs falling outside where he must be??

Have he eaten anything??

Is he safe??

Is he in his cat form or human??

And now he prayed to God for the first time for his Kitty's safety...

Let me remind you

HE DON'T LIKE CUTE THINGS HE DON'T LIKE CUTE PEOPLE HE DON'T LIKE CUTE KITTYY...

...........

.......