Chapter-45

Jungkook chuckled as he lay besides him . Playing with the sleepy kittens paws . Kissing and giggling and kitty turned to another side jungkook pouts as he turns the kitty towards him making sure to wrap his hands around him and going back to his deepest slumber of sleep letting all his tiredness fading away consuming all the sleep .

..............

Days passed like seasons and now it's already an year they are boyfriends an actual official boyfriends. In this day jungkook spoiled the boy so much that he himself had a headache listening to the tantrum of the kitty who always get what he want. Jungkook was so done with his bratty baby who always whine for ice cream  .

"Daddyyyyy"

The kitty boy rubbed his beautiful ears on jungkook's chest for the cold thing he always craved every hour.

"What?"

Jungkook asked with a cold and straight face . He was so done with his Kitty's bratty behaviour that sometimes he think he should hit his own head on a wall.

"I want strawberry ice cream plwease daddy y-you promised me".

Kitty was still shy to ask his every need and request and he very well know how his owner is so weak for his damm so pretty kitty eyes . And his non stoppable tears .

"Later ! I'm working I have an important conference meeting so please seat over there and learn the things which I taught you yesterday ".

Jungkook strictly deny his only request . Kitty pout but still protested .

"But y-you s-said you'll t-take me out f-for ice cream a-and then park ."

Kitty stuttered when mafia boss looked at him with blank expression which almost send shivers to the boys body .

"Are you deaf what did I said just seat over there learn the stuffs get it I'll take you tomorrow ".

"No I want to go NOW!!"

Kitty yelled and throws jungkook's laptop on the floor jungkook stood up from his arm chair and was hella mad because it was his very important meeting . Why he had to throw that laptop ?

Kitty back off as jungkook grap his wrist squeeze it tightly he didn't said any thing he just started walking god knows were he was angry so angry that he want to hit someone but he can't harm his love he just can't  pull his all anger on the fragile boy who probably sobbing as the Mafia boss keep dragging him to somewhere .

"L-let g-go it hwurts".

Kitty cried out jungkook was out off anger he didn't listen to the little boy crying and pleading he just kept on dragging the boy to the empty side of his mansion where probably no one goes.

"Shutup!"

Jungkook said as he yank the boys hand towards himself as he push the boy inside the empty dark room.

"You won't come out  unless I'm back . This is your punishment for being brat got it! No ice cream for today , No cuddles just sleep here I don't care ."

Jungkook spoke everything out off anger without thinking . Less caring about the kitty boys feeling who was heart because the Mafia boss words stabbed him like a really pierced knife.

He sniffles wipping his tears from his eyes and jungkook slam the door locking it and keeping the key in pocket without realising that the little kitty boy his baby had claustrophobia who can't even bear a mild darkness .

Why he always keep on forgetting?

How he gonna survive the darkness of that room which have no light and switches just one huge window from were moonlight is emitting.

He sobs as he walk towards the window feeling suffocated in the empty room with no bed and blankets it's so cold here .

He sat there on the window looking at the Shining moon as the beautiful moonlight falls on his face you can see his beautiful face glowing with tears in those pretty kitty eyes .

"I-is it bad t-to g-get s-someones attention".

He said to himself as he stared towards the moon .

"Mr. Moon I miss Mommy e-even though I never saw h-her  and also Jinnie mommy I miss you please come take me out from here..".

Kitty wiped his tears and sobs pulling his knees closer to his chest . He cried alot that day . He was thirsty and hungry . He want water and food . It's already past 10 of night still jungkook didn't come to give food or to take him out . Kitty stood up from the window trying to find a candle for himself he scanned the room the darkness was almost making him dizzy.

"D-daddy kitty tete i-is scwared P-plwease c-come fast ".
He said in his sobs as his chest was getting heavy the darkness was making him scared and more dizzy .

He stilly manage to reach upto the door started banging with his weak tiny hands .

"O-open t-the d-door please I c-can't breath".

He was gasping for air it was getting more and more difficult for him to breathe and he collapsed on the ground .

On other hand jungkook was still frustrating because those investors asked him for dinner party tonight and now he was stucked into the traffic . He was just worried about his kitty now reality hit him like egg on his face . His hands started trembling as he started imagining the worst things with his kitty .

"W-what I did ? H-he is scared o-of darkness and I pushed him in the old store room god what's gotten into me ".

He slams his hand on the starring wheel as he tried to come out of the traffic and soon it got clear jungkook speeded his car as much as he can .

As he reached to his mansion after parking ran inside the mansion . Praying for kitty to be alright . Nothing will happen to him yeah!

Don't you think Mr. Jeon fucking Jungkook you did before was  the wrong move huh!!!

He hurriedly open the door with trembling hands and his eyes widened to see his baby in his kitty form lying on the cold floor with no blankets .

He picked the shivering cat hybrid and wrapped him inside his bulky arms before patting his ears and head.

"I'm sorry love . D-daddy is so sorry for today".

.....

So story will soon going to end ofcourse
And I really enjoyed writting this fluffy book haha!!
Like idk how much more I have to write but it will end soon . And then I'll completely focus on loneliness of omega and thantos!

Thank you lovely babies ...