Chapter-32

"You feel better baby ".

And kitty nodded as jungkook wrap his strong arms around his tiny waist and pecking Kitty's neck...

"I love you kitty babe~ I love you like crazy ".

Jungkook said with smile and kitty to turn around looking at his daddy..

Kitty pressed his beautiful lips on jungkook's lips ...

"I love to daddy l-like you do to me ".

It was Friday afternoon kitty was at home watching TV he was only in the long hoddie of jungkook revealing his beautiful tan legs ..his bunny slippers with a pony at the back...eating chips and laughing ....

Jungkook wasn't home  he was in his office working on a very important project too...he was stressing himself to work more..

"Jungkookie Mr.  Chan will arrived soon did you bring that file I told you to bring ".

And jungkook snapped when he realised he didn't brought the file with him today..

"Hyung can you go to my mansion and bring the file back ..and also check on my baby too he knows where I had kept that file ".

Hoseok nodded and left to jungkook's mansion ..

Soon bell rang and kitty opens the door..

"Hope uncle welcome ".

Kitty chirped seeing his hope uncle who was probably his fav among all..kitty hug his fav uncle as Hoseok did hug him back peck his forehead..

"Kitty baby can you give the red file jungkook was reading yesterday hmm we gotta have important meeting in 15 minutes.."

Hoseok said as kitty ran towards their shared bedroom and brings the file to Hoseok ....

Hoseok again peck the kitty's forehead and was  about to leave ..

"Uncle c-can I come with you I miss koo ~"

Yes kitty didn't call jungkook daddy because jungkook had told him to call anyname when hyung's are with them or if they are out but when they both are alone kitty can call him daddy....

"Aish okay go and get ready fast we gotta go soon ".

Kitty ran to his room and got ready into beautiful blue dress reaching upto his knees in this days he learnt how to walk with heels ..too wearing matching heels and grabbing his long coat he ran out toward Hoseok ..

"Hey pretty let's go we are already late".

Hoseok said as he drag the boy to his car and then Hoseok drive off to the office..

Drive wasn't longer just 10 minutes route from jungkook's mansion...they reached to Jeon's empire the huge building which belong to Jeon jungkook ...

"Hobie uncle is it koo's building ".

Hoseok nodded as they entered through a huge lobby ..people's were starring at them some people's are commenting on the kitty as kitty was  wearing a beanie on the blue dress ..some where giving. Him a weird look while some where just cooing at beautiful doll faced boy...

Kitty clutches tightly on Hoseok hand as he was scared and didn't like the people's who kept starring at him..

"Uncle can you not tell koo that I'm here for him ".

Kitty said bouncing on his feets doing his tinny dance as Hoseok smiles and nodded..

"Okay my boy first let me show you jungkook's office and don't go around until jungkook's come okay!!"

Hoseok said as kitty nodded like a good boy....as they walked towards a huge hallway they read infront of huge door there was a name plate ..JEON JUNGKOOK
And down there was CEO written ...

Kitty's eyes twitched inside his beanie in excitement ..as Hoseok open jungkook's office door kitty gasp the furniture was elligant ...made up of mahogany and his office smells so good there was the huge glass inside his office ..kitty ran toward the glass and his mouth hang open when he saw the scenario the whole Seoul can be seen from his office..

"Wow i-its so beautiful ".

Kitty said as jungkook came close to him bending down to him..

"Listen baby don't touch anything okay everything is important here for jungkook you want your koo to get angry...no right !! Hmm okay ".

Kitty nodded as Hoseok left leaving the kitty alone ...he stayed there for an hour waiting for jungkook ...he then stood up sat on the chair close to desk and it's jungkook's chair...he started swirling on the chair and giggling he like it there...

"D-daddy come fast baby miss you ".

Kitty sigh as he was getting bored and hungry . He tried looking for drawers to see if there is something to eat but found nothing...

"If I go out and come fast daddy won't be mad right I must go and found Hobie uncle right".

Kitty peak out from the office door as he looked here and there he escaped out from the office ...he walk toward the huge walkway...

"E-excuse me M--miss c-can you tell me the way t-to hobie uncle's office ".

Kitty ask playing with his finger and looking down as the girl infront him smirk..

"And if I ask who are you Miss or Mr hmm!!"

Kitty cheeks heated up as the girl just commented on him..

"Ohh it's K-Kim T-taehyung ".

"Are you new here ".

"Ani I'm Mr. Jeon's B-boyfriend ".

As kitty said that girl started laughing and soon she smirk a little looking and eying the kitty from head to toe...

"Aren't you the femboy hmm do you have dick or pussy ".

As the girl named Lisa teased the kitty who's eyes widened in embarassment ...

"M--miss y-you c-can't t-talk to me like this.."

As the girl name Lisa walked toward him..and went closer to his face ..

"Ohh really then show me what you got boy ".
As the girl started laughing hard and lifting the boys dress up..

"No pl-please d-don't do this I'll tell my d-daddy ".

The girl slap the boy on his face as she throws the coffee on the kitty's dress..and small whimpers escape from the little thing as the coffee was hot ...

Why the world is to mean to him..?

He ran from there  to jungkook's office and hiding his face he was embarrassed so mad at the meanie girl ..

"D-daddy c-come f-fast plwease baby is hwurt ".

Kitty said as he lay on the couch and drifted to sleep ...
His tinted red swollen eyes and his lips burshied due to crying much...sleeping with a pout .

The coffee Lisa throwed on his dress also falls on his hands which was all red and was burning ...

He whimpers in his sleep until he drawn into deepest slumber to ease his pain...