Chapter-27

Jisoo left from there with kitty in his arms for performing some tests on him..

Seokjin sat there on the couch ..he was mess after so many years he got his happiness back he don't want to loose his only happiness....

His mind was messing with him he picked his phone and dialled number..

"H-hello j-jungkookie".

"Hello hyung !"

Jungkook answers the call...he was in the middle of meeting when he picks the call because his ringing phone was irritating him and when he checked the phone and it was his hyung who was with his baby kitty in the hospital he got worried and picked phone up stopping the meeting in the half way..

"J-jungkookie o-our k-kitty tete h-he".

Seokjin wanted to tell jungkook everything but words aren't coming from his lips the shivering male keeps on stuttering which scared jungkook..

"Hyung breath for me I'm coming there keep breathing just like that and stay there where you are okay!"

Jungkook said as he hurriedly got up from the seat excusing himself and gave all controll to his assistant Hoseok and taking his blazer in his hands and left ...he ran down to the parking lot taking his car he drove off to hospital....

During driving his mind was all in kitty ..he was thinking about him. What might happen to him?

He shrugged his thought as he fasten his pace and drove towards the hospital soon he reached there and parking his car in parking lot and locking the car properly he ran towards the receptionist for asking his baby..

"Excuse me Miss can you tell about Kim Taehyung cat hybrid".

Jungkook asked as he was still panting due to running pressing his hands on his chest...

"Please wait for second Mr. Jeon let me check"

The receptionist said giving him a small genuine and and checking on her computer...

"Mr. Jeon he is undergoing some important tests right now ".

Jungkook nodded as she told him the room number jungkook walked toward the room and found jin there leaning on the wall ...

"H-hyung".

Jungkook said as he sat beside the space free besides jin ... jin looked at him and hugs the Mafia boss tightly and sobbing on his shoulder..

"J-jungkookie h-he d-don't want to go w-with m-me I'm so dumb jungkookie he kept on yelling , shouting , and crying for you b-but didn't I listen to him ... I'm sorry jungkookie buh-but I can't take him with me h-he needs you please only you can save my baby".

Seokjin said crying hard telling his brother everything .

"H-he s-shifted Kookie and was asking f-for you ".

Jungkook sighs as he kept patting his Brother's  back to calm him down kissing his forehead .

Jungkook looked from the glass window his Kitty's was sleeping peacefully while doctors were performing there tests on him..he was on his back in belly up position..his belly was heaving up and down ...eyes were closed no movement...

Tears drop falls from jungkook's dark eyes ..he was crying can't see his baby in so vulnerable condition .. this is to much for him...he can't see him in such conditions...

After sometimes when the kitty got shifted back to his room ...he didn't wakeup he was sleeping so peacefully ....keeping his one hand on his face that means do not disturb...

Whenever cats keep there hands on there face while sleeping it means they don't want  anyone to disturb them while sleeping...

In this days jungkook got to know many more things about the cats ...he started studying about cats....he helped to....

Soon kitty turn to another side with meows and jungkook watched him from the couch...it's was already getting late night jungkook to went to sleep laying there on the hospital couch...

Kitty woke up that night he sat on the bed rubbing his eyes with his cute paws and licking them...he meows and it was already dark kitty jump down from the bed ..

He started walking down ..he stumbled jump out off fear when he spotted someone one on the couch he took small scared steps until his daddy's face came to his views..

Kitty jump on the sleepy jungkook licking his daddy's whole face....

He is warm and didn't have high fever...he lick his neck his face ....he stood up from the couch and shifted back to his human form ....he ran towards his bag and wear a baggy shirt his mommy brought for him .. nothing underneath...he brings his fluffy blanket ...laying besides jungkook on the couch and covering there bodies with blanket ...kitty lay there...

Kitty looks at the Mafia boss handsome features ..he was so handsome...kitty kiss jungkook on his lips and snuggles close to his chest.. inhaling the comfort more and more after two long days..

"I love you daddy".

Kitty said as he also drifted back to his deepest slumber of dreamland....

And kitty got the best sleep that day..... jungkook to slept with no worried Huggies his kitty thinking it is a pillow ....pulling them more closer and closer....

It's 3.30 am when Seokjin came to check on kitty he opens the door and found and adorable sight his baby hugging his koo so tightly and snuggling closer and closer ... jungkook wrapping hands around his fragile waist... Kitty's head on jungkook's chest hearing those rhythmic heartbeats as lullaby...

"Ohh my both babies ".

Jin seqwel as he walk towards them and peck there foreheads...

"Good night my baby love birds."

Seokjin said left the room....leaving the sleepy burrito there...moon was adoring there love ...with silver blooming moon rays....stars twinkling happily seeing the enchanting ecstasy of there blooming young love....