Chapter-65

"so where are we going today?" Curious boy asked as his ears were wiggling due to excitement it's already two days here and the boy was in love with a city.

"Guess someone is in love with Paris!"

Jungkook teased the boy who was jumping around in early morning to go out on an another date with his husband.

"So baby do wanna go to museum today?"

Jungkook asked.

"Yes please take me on a date to the museum oh what was the name I forgot".

Kitty asked while blinking his eyes cutely.

"Louvre Museum it is!!"

"Yeahhhh".

And now they were in the Museum the very famous museum of Paris Louvre Museum..

The museum was nested at the bank of river seine , the Louvre was one was beautiful and the largest museum in world and also the central landmark of the country.

The art museum is noted as the perfect place for the couples.

They stood infront of the masterpiece admiring it ..

Where they can feel the touch and history of past , and the boy gazes the masterpiece thoroughly noticing every features.

"So beautiful "

Kitty said .

"Yeah beautiful ".

"So you wanna  go out and roam around the city a little".
Jungkook asked adverting his gaze from the masterpiece I mean his own Husband.

"Yeah we can go but I like it here ".

"I know baby it's beautiful but it's to much for my liking how can you expect a mafia like me would love such place were all status are kept like death bodies if you do want to see one".

Kitty was kind of got offended by the answer. Ofcourse he love art and want to be an artist but he wasn't sure if he could do it because hybrid aren't allowed to work.

He huffed and Crossed his arms around his chest walking out of the museum and walking before jungkook.

"Baby"

"Kitty"

"Love"

"Tete"

"What?" Kitty said in annoyance .

"Hey I know you love arts and you want to be an artist !".

Jungkook Said as he stopped the boy hugging him from the back intertwining there both hands .

"H-how?"

Kitty asked as he never talked to jungkook about this but damm how did even know..

"Do you think I'm your husband just for the name huh! Baby we took vows to never hide anything from eachother to stay with each other in sick and poor condition right!! And I noticed you from very start how your eyes always glow up whenever I talked aout it."

Jungkook said kissing his nape and kitty calm himself in his hold.

"I-i wanna be an artist b-but I c-can't".

Pretty boy said.

"Why can't you ?"

Jungkook questioned.

"Because I feel illiterate among people I know you taught me enough but d-daddy still I feel so out cast and low I don't know why I t-think I can't do this".

Kitty said as he told his insecurities to his beloved and jungkook smiles before turning the boy to face him.

Caressing his knuckles and intertwining their fingers together.

Before kissing his forehead.

"That's it and now when we will be back to Korea you'll be going to attend private art classes at home I'll appoint one of the best teacher for you , I'll do anything just to make you achieve your goals baby because your happiness is mine happines ,your smiles makes me feel alive baby I adore you so much I'm proud of you and I'll always be their no matter what your decision will be your husband will be supporting you baby I got you I got your back ".

And tear slips from the blue beautiful eyes by the time pretty boy was crying due to emotions flowing through his mind .

"T-thank you s-so much d-daddy I want to make you feel proud like other husbands feels when their partners achieve what they want please never change your self I love you so much I just can't express my love through words ".

Jungkook hugs the boy it feels so good . Feeling each other close even though it's just a hugs. He makes him happy very happy.

"It's to late to let you go now Mr. Husband you're stuck with me for life". Jungkook said wipping the tears from Kitty's eyes who giggled and jungkook could fall on his knees only to make his shy baby happy.

"D-daddy I'm tired wanna shift s-so badly".

Kitty said as he whines in jungkook's hold .

"Okay shift I got you I'm here I'll take care of you".

Kitty's cat form was very active then his human form . And soon the boy turned into a cute furry ball in jungkook's arms no body saw them .

Kitty looks up into jungkook eyes as he try to take hold on jungkook's shirt gripping and trying to stand on his tinny feets...

Smooching his face licking his nose tip and again borrowing his face in the older chest it's heaven . But only his heaven it is!!!..

Kitty rubbed his head on his chest his ear twerking in contentment. He was happy being in his human form or in his cat form and only one person makes him happy his husband Jeon Jungkook.

"Meow~~"

He mewled as his eyes became droopy and slowly clossing his eyes in his hold jungkook smiles stroking his beautiful white fur and walking towards there car only to wrap the kitty into a warms blankets.

"You make me so happy baby I'm head over heel for you I lost the count baby I love you unconditionally and will do upto my last breath".

Kitty stirred in his sleep and jungkook immediately order their driver to drive them to their hotel as soon...

They reached in their shared room as soon jungkook put the sleepy kitty on the soft mattress the the baby kitty started whining due to loss of warmness .

"Aish this boy".

Jungkook said as he wore his comfortable clothes and layed beside his baby before pulling him closed to his chest and wrapping his arms around him kitty again meowed licking his paws in sleeps liking the way he is comfortable....

"Sleep tight baby boo daddy loves you".

Jungkook said kissing his forehead and drifted back to his slumber.

......