Chapter-71

Kissing the boy aggressively pulling more closer and closer kitty didn't kiss him but jungkook sucked his lips harshly pinching his waist and kitty gasp and giving up his temper he kissed him back . He sobbed between the kiss and tears were falling from his eyes which aren't stopping.

"I'm sorry I'm really sorry I'm not tired of you you aren't annoying I'm not giving up on you and will never love. I'm sory i love you and you're only Mine you heard me only Mine"......

Kitty clenched his fists around the olders t-shirt and cried his eyes out and suddenly he fell limp in jungkook's arm unconsciously.

Jungkook widened his eyes . His breath hitched when he saw Kitty's face was turning pale . Anxiety hit him , he falls on his knees clutching the boy close to his chest panicking his hands shaking he was sweating words aren't forming he still try to asked for the help.

"Mr kin , Mr. Jinsoo please help are you there please help!!"

He shouted for the help shaky voice mafia boss was begging to save his husband in front of his maids and guards ironic .

"Ohh god fluffy hey baby open your eyes ".

Jinsoo bend down try to wake the boy up .

"Mr. Jinsoo do something I don't know what happened to him we were arguing he was crying and he fainted ".

Jinsoo understand situation he immediately got up and calls the doctor and asked jungkook to lay the boy the bed .

He did as he was told . He sat besides his husband rubbing his hands ,

"Why I have to be such asshole with you baby after all you're the only person I want ".

For everything he was sorry and very apologetic.

"Mr. Jeon I want to talk to you ."
Jinsoo said as they sat on the couch facing each other . Jungkook hung's his face low ,
Hands was still shaking due to the past incident.

"H-hyung I didn't wanted to hit him yesterday . I w-was just lost b-because he i-is in danger . He w-was arguing with me b-because he wanted to go for a party and I refused it before h-hyung I met bogum yesterday when I was coming back from my buisness trip he threatened me that he will take my kitty away from me  If I didn't leave the Mafia gang .

I was so stressed and angry and I didn't wanted my baby to live his life in fear that's why I choose to stay silent .

After hearing his request that he wanted to go for a party , my possessiveness got the best of me and I slapped him which I didn't mean to.

And today I wanted to talk and sort everything out but he wasn't listening to me. He just cried on my shoulders and fell in my arms . How am I going to tell him that his ex owner want him back tell me hyung".

Jungkook told everything to jinsoo and cried hard because his regretion aren't leaving his mind and brain.

"Arguments are common in couples Mr. Jungkook and those are the key to build up your relationship strong you slapped him because you wanted to stop him from going out. And it was out of reflex you didn't mean it right. So tell him everything try to convinced your side to him orelse he will misunderstand you in other way . I trust you Mr. Jeon you won't let anything happen to him so do talk to him."

Jinsoo said and after sometime doctor came to them and they both stood up and walked towards him.

Doctor checked his eyes they his pulse and did some important test on him.

"There's nothing to worry Mr. Jeon . He will soon wakeup. He is just stressed and exhaust that's why he fells unconscious it's common during pregnancy"

Doctor said and smiles.

"Wait what??"

"Yes Mr. Jeon your husband is 2 week pregnant so congratulations".

Jungkook didn't said anything he looked at the boy who was laying on the bed . Jinsoo understand that the man need some time for himself so he helped doctor out .

Tears wasn't stopping from his eyes.

"I don't deserve your kindness love , I don't deserve your love ".

He says in his sobs.

"That means you aren't happy for the baby".

Jungkook widened his eyes and saw his baby pouting and had tears in his eyes.

"Oh God I was so worried you're a awake wait I'll asked Mr. Jinsoo to make soup for you".

Jungkook stood up because he didn't wanted face kitty our off guilt.

"Stop being coward already jungkook I had already heard your conversation with jinsoo hyung are you still gonna lie to me".

Kitty said as he try to sit up straight on the bed.

Jungkook helped him to sit and tears wasn't stopping in his eyes.

Kitty cupped his cheeks lovingly and gently made him look in his blue oceanic eyes so much love and sincerity .

" I'm sorry".
He whispered .

And kitty pecked his forehead.

"I trust you koo you'll save me . You won't let him get to me. And I'm sorry for saying such hurtful words to you. I love you I love you so much to leave you alone when you wanted to protect me."

Kitty nuzzled his face in jungkook's chest.
Jungkook let the boy do what he wanted and cried out because it was to much.

Kitty hold jungkook's hand and put them on his now so flat tummy.

"Baby want to see his dad happy".

Kitty said with a smile.

"Does they speak with you?"

Jungkook asked and now the Mafia boss is being baby and being babied by another baby.

"Ask yourself them".

Jungkook bend down and lift the boys shirt up pressing a small peck on it .

"Hey my little champ appa loves you , I'll protect you I'll also protect your mommy I love you I love you both".

Jungkook hugs the kitty.

"I'm sorry please"

"I-its okay ".

"You don't have to worry I'll protect you with my life . I won't let him touch a single strand of your hair. I'll burn the whole hell for you mark my words no one can take you away from me because you're mine only mine ".

And that's all they are all settled....