Chapter-24

Jungkook said as he started moving his hands ..his legs tapping his face ..Kitty's mouth was open..

He isn't responding

"M-Mr. K-kin M-my k-kitty".

Jungkook said as he sob taking his kitty close to his chest...

Kitty wasn't breathing and it made jungkook scared for his life once again...

Jungkook pressed the kitty to his cheeks and he was so small ..he kissed his chubby cheeks dearly with love and sobbed..

He snapped out when he hears a whimper and a little meows..kitty moves little opening his eyes weakly and again closing them..

"M-Mr. Kin bring m-my car ..we gotta go to hospital m-my kitty i-is a-alive please Mr. Kin".

The Great mafia boss was on his knees and begging his guard to take his kitty to hospital...

Mr. Kin ran from there to get the car jungkook to stood on his feet his hands was still shivering .. jungkook kissed his face and car stops infront of them jungkook hurriedly sat in the back seat and they drove away..

Soon they reached an hybrid hospital which was quite far from the Seoul..Mr. kin parks the car in the parking lot and soon jungkook took the kitty inside...

"D-doctor P-please do s-something m-my c-cat h-hybrid i-isn't b-breathing".

Jungkook said as nurse came and took the kitty away from him ... jungkook was about to follow them ...

"Sorry Mr. Jeon but we can't allow you there".

Jungkook clenched his fist as he grab the collar of the doctor pulling him close aggressively..

"If anything bad happened to him I'll burn your hospital for sure remember that Doctor I'm not lying".

Jungkook said as he let go of the doctor collar..

"Buh-but Mr. Jeon y-you c-can watch him f-from the s-small window ".

Doctor said and left..the doctor close the rooms glass door which had a small window on it..

Jungkook stood there he watched doctors running here and there leaving his kitty on the bed .

One of doctor came and started drying the kitty with fluffy blanket..they were picking kitty by there one hand from neck and Jungkook didn't like it. He controlled himself and watch the tiny furry ball from the glass window..

Soon the doctor wrap the tiny kitty in fluffy blanket ..and nurse came there with heated pad to maintain Kitty's body temperature ..

She again pick the kitty by his neck and kept him on the heating pad which was wrapped with furry cloth..

Soon doctors remove his baby's blanket and started checking his paws ..nurse was rubbing his paws ..kitty was curled in small ball..in his protective position ...

Doctor checked his temperature by putting medium size thermameter under his leg in down portion ..

Nurse keep patting his head..which jungkook hate so much when unknown persons touch what's his..

Soon they layed the kitty on his back ..in belly up position ..and started rubbing something on his chest..for helping him to breathe. Soon the kitty responses...but again breathing stops..

And doctors tried again and agin untile kitty started breathing properly...soon kitty made it..

Jungkook was happy ..his kitty made it ...

Doctor started giving injection to him ..Kitty's eyes were half open ..that time to weak to open his eyes fully and moves..

Soon nurse feeded him some liquid medicine and wrapping him the fluffy clothes.. carrying him out .

Nurse and doctor came out kitty was in nurse arms..asleep .

"C-can I t-take him h-home".

Jungkook said nurse look at him and smiles ...

"Mr. Jeon your kitty is so adorable . He didn't pissed us off he was silent all the way. He really well mannered. And Mr. Jeon we need to keep the kitty here under observation until he shifted back to his human form."

The nurse said giving jungkook a genuine smile.

"O-okay Miss-"

"Jisoo ..Jisoo Kim I'm wolf hybrid ".

She said and left from there with kitty to vip ward for the kitty's whose caregivers are rich..

Jungkook then look at the doctor in front of him. He grab the doctor by collar and punch him on his face..

"This is for picking my kitty carelessly".

Jungkook said and left..leaving the doctor whimpering in pain .

Jungkook stood infront his kitty who was lying on the hospital bed with blanket wrap like burrito looking adorable as always ..

His breathing was calm now. Still eyes clothes. Jisoo was looking at both of them with smile .

"Mr. Jeon your kitten hybrid need rest let me explain you his condition ".

Jisoo said as she sat on the couch and asked jungkook to seat infront of her on the chair..

"Sure Miss Jisoo"

Jungkook to sat across her . Giving her a small smile..

"So Mr. Jeon let me tell you . His weight is really less then normal kitty of his age..he is weak like he didn't got food for many days. While treating him we found many burshies on his furs . His ears were injured and one big problem is water had filled in his lungs that's why he wasn't responding back then ..he is suffering from mild pneumonia but he will be fine after some doses and medication...please do take care of your hybrid he is really fragile."

She said and jungkook look at his kitty with sad eyes. His love suffered alot in his absence but also suffered in his presence too..if he didn't left the kitty there in garden and said those words kitty might be with him now looking adorable smily bubbly like always..

Everything turned upside down..he never thought of this will happen to him.

"And one more thing Mr. Jeon he won't be shifting any soon after two days you can take him home but I can't guarantee you when he will shift to his human form..if he is comfortable with you like before I'm sure he will shift as soon as posible and will let you touch him".

Jungkook nodded looking down and jisoo looked at young CEO with worried eyes..

"He is alright oppa don't worry your hybrid is so brave yet so adorably cute trust me."

She said as jungkook smile looking at his kitty it wasn't lie then..

"What is your relationship with the hybrid"

"H-he is my Boyfriend".