Chapter-77

Jungkook was tensed from the morning currently he is standing infront of hospital room where kitty had been admitted early morning the amount of labour kitty going through is something jungkook couldn't understand but for some reson he put himself in shoes of kitty how much the boy is going through now only to give him happiness only to make him happy..

"Mr. Jeon he is alright I guess we have to wait more because the contraction just started so he will go through severe labour I think it will be good if you will be with him through his labours".

One of the nurse said and jungkook open the door and walked toward the uneasy boy who is twisting and turning on the spot crying due to pain.

"My baby , are you uncomfortable?"

Jungkook asked and the boy tried to control his tears again but fails as jungkook hold his had he loose everything , he lost his every control on tears.

"Let it out love I know I know it's difficult baby I can't understand your pain but can I do something to ease your pain . "

Jungkook asked rubbing his back with his fingers.

"P-please j-just h-hold me e-everything hwurts".

Kitty said and jungkook couldn't hold himself back , seeing his love of life going through so much pain for whom? For him . He let himself cry holding his kitty for the dear life.

"I. C-can't breathe k-koo the pain is inc-creasing do something I'll die koo I'll die of this pain take it away please ah please".

Jungkook saw Kitty's gown was getting wet and jungkook understand that it is time already time to give birth !

"Hold on love I'll call the doctor ".

Jungkook said he rushed towards doctor and soon everyone gathered . Kitty was shifted to the operation theatre and doctors asked jungkook to stay out in the waiting area.

But kitty stopped him.

"Don't leave please stay with me , koo please help me don't go ".

Jungkook looked at the doctor's with pleasing eyes who nodded looking at the patient condition.

"Baby I know you're strong , just beleive in me , beleive in yourself you beleive us right !"

He asked looking in those blue oceanic teary eyes.

"I b-belive us koo , I beleive you ."

Kitty said nodding and holding jungkook's hand tightly.

"Taehyung can you try to push a little ".

One of the nurse said kitty nodded and tried to push breathing heavily . He was tired of all the labour whole day and now this pushing he is going through a lots.

"C'mon push hard taehyung we can see the head of your baby ".

Kitty said and he was already worn out..

"Mr. Jeon don't let him sleep ".

Jungkook nodded.

"Baby , you're my strong baby now c'mon push now".

And here you go a loud crying voice started ecoing through out the ot and kitty gave birth to his first new born . Jungkook smiles and kitty too.

"Okay do the same taehyung push the baby yeah like that I can see the head again do yes yes he is coming out".

One of the doctor says and with a last push kitty gave squeezing jungkook's hand tightly . Here you go another baby was born and kitty passed out.

The another baby didn't cried and here jungkook panicked.

"W-what happened doctor w-why isn't he reacting ?"

Jungkook was shaking due to fear because kitty wasn't opening his eyes and his new born is also not reacting .

One of the Doctor spank the babies bum and the baby started crying and jungkook sighs heavily when he heard his baby reacting but what angered him most was dare doctor to spank his new born .

"How. Dare. You to just hit him do you have any death wish ?"

Jungkook said .

"Mr. Jeon calm down it was necessary try to understand your both babies are alright and about your husband he just passed out due to exhaustion he'll be waking up soon "

The female doctor assure jungkook and ask him to go out of the ot.

After sometime kitty was shifted back to VIP room . Two craddle besides him with his adorable twin babies sleeping peacefully .

And jungkook taking there pictures and admiring his adorable babies , he can't beleive he is the father of not one son but two.

Then he looked at his husband who seems too weak now his red cheeks ,swollen eyes and those pretty lips all red due to bitting on them.

"My poor baby I'm sorry for everything , ohh god I'll never going to make you pregnant anymore , I can't see you in more pain it hurt me so badly".

Jungkook said as he kissed the younger hands.

"That means you aren't going to make love to me anymore".

Kitty said pouting ohh boy he was listening to jungkook's rabbling how embarrassing moment it was for jungkook.

"Baby you're awake "
Kitty nodded.

"K-koo o-our babies ".

"Aah wait let me bring them to you ".

Jungkook brings the baby.

"Koo c-can you put both of them on my chest so that I can touch them , my hands are to weak to hold them , what if I couldn't hold them tight , what if they don't like me ".

Jungkook put both the babyboys on Kitty's chest .

Both boys were sleeping peacefully looking like angel one boy was complete replica of his mother while the other was like his father.

"Kookie please aren't you going to name them".

"Yes , so here is our big boy our elder most son Jeon Yeonjun and the this our younger son Jeon soobin  , did you like the name babyboo".

He asked kitty who smiles all giddy giddy and nodded.

"Are you happy finally".

Kitty asked jungkook.

"I was always happy baby but here after I'll be the happiest".

Jungkook kissed kittys forehead and then his son's head too.

Can life be anymore better then already. The happiness was flooding in the life of the Mafia boss who was once alone and now he had his own family to call him his !! And they are his everything he could have dream of....

He got everything he want and now it was his new start...

Cherishing someone you love or being possessive over them isn't crime just know that your love matter.

Love them like there no tomorrow , witnessing the moon because you're the only brightest star your moon admired.!

The End~~

Thank you so much guys for your love I'll be forever grateful to y'all ..

I'm here just because of y'all so happy ending..

Love you all and thank you too..

Bye bye..