Chapter-67

They were standing by the Eiffel tower . Rain falling and many couples dancing soft music at the background and to be honest the environment was so romantic that they couldn't stop the shy smiles they having looking at those couples.

Lovers danced reminding them how beautiful there love is , how beautiful there bond is.

The lantern of night the biggest tower an Eiffel Tower , isn't it the symbol of love from the great city of love Paris.

Jungkook turned to see kitty who was looking so happy here standing there illuminating those beautiful smiles and giggles.

"You're so beautiful baby".

Jungkook kissed his chubby cheeks.

"T-thank you daddy you're handsome yourself".

Kitty said.

"Well it wasn't a lie".

And they laughed .

"So you like it here love ?"

Jungkook asked starring in those blue eyes which are already looking at him already.

"Yeah it's just so beautiful ".

Kitty said jumping on his Tippy toes.

          Being with you is like being in an art gallery Everything little thing you do is art to me Every smile paints a million stars Reminding us this moment is ours

Every step is like watching a ballerina Twirling and gliding in a field of flora Every time that you say my name My heart beating will never be the same

Every time we kiss is like fireworks I love everything, all your bits and quirks Every time we touch is pure bliss I don't ever want to lose this

Being with you is like being in a museum And I want to stay forever in this room I'll be the curator to the masterpiece that is our love Comparable to the heavens above

.
.
.
.
.
.

Running away with each other from city to city and discovering new places was so ecastic trying new food shopping with your loved ones holding hands and never letting them go.

Walking through the alley they realised they are far from the hotel now .

They stopped and started making out in the middle of alley as it was raining still reminding each other how much they love each other .

How much they care for each other then a sweet word love.

They walked towards the bus stop to take a bus to their destination and soon bus came as they sat in their seats.

"I'm tired baby".

Jungkook said as he lean on his baby husband's shoulder.

"Please sing for me ".

And kitty started humming a song for him..And older falls asleep on his shoulder.

Kitty found himself distracting looking at the handsome face of his husband .

"So handsome".

Pecking his forehead and caressing his face with fingers lingering on his cheeks.

Thinking that they will cross every ocean and barrier to be with each other and their love muse to be together.