Chapter-39

I said who told you love huh!"

Jungkook asked sternly as he removed the kitty's botty shorts leaving the boy in his panties..

He gropped those peaches and spank it hard causing the kitty to yelp..

"D-daddy hwurts "

Kitty cried out feeling sting sensation on the back..

"Who told you this words tell me you want me to punish you hard humm baby no right then tell me "..

"M-minie t-told me d-daddy ".

"Jimin is so dead now ."

Jungkook said as he looks down at his baby on his lap who was sobbing because his daddy hit him..

"G-go meanie I h-hate you ...you hit tete kitty I'll go. Kitty no likey I'll ask someone to fuck me y-you don't want me I HATE YOU ".

And now kitty shouted to the top of his lungs..kitty stands up as he clench his tiny fist ..he huffs as he cross his arms around his chest and tears was still in his eyes ..

Jungkook was fast to stand in the same intensity he was angry by what the hell his kitty said ..he grip on Kitty's wrist as he whimpered..

"Do that and I swear I'll fuck you sencelessly until your tiny hole ripped apart. I'll chain you babe. And I promise you won't be able to escape from me. If you can't be mine no one can have you UNDERSTAND!!"

Kitty's body shivered as jungkook's demanding tone ..

"W-when you don't want m-me it doesn't m-matter ".

Kitty said and was about to go to his room when jungkook pull him back on his chest and then picking the stubborn beauty on his shoulder ..he spank his ass as he kept walking ..

He throws the door open by his leg and then locking it . Throwing the wiggling kitty on the bed . Who Yelp when he felt mattress under him.

"Don't you dare to speak like that don't you dare to raise your voice on me!"

Jungkook said as he hovers over the kitty and kitty tried to move back and mafia boss pull the shaking boy back by his legs..

"You wanted this right !"

Jungkook said as he kissed the kitty aggressively and pulling him more and more closer touching him everywhere . He tore the kitty's clothes he was only on his panties his bras was all ripped ..

Kissing the  boy as he cuffed the kitty's hand at the back of headboard and putting a handkerchief in his mouth he started making hickies on his neck ..

He started sucking his neck making purplish hickey and kitty keeps resisting throwing his head back...

Soon jungkook started sucking his breast ..those lucious nipple and bitting on them leaving marks ..

Weak what kitty felt when jungkook touched him..his mere touches sending shivers to his spines..

"Mmh~~"

A muffle moan left the kitty's mouth as jungkook keeps on bitting and sucking abusing his nipples a sob escaped from his lips and now he stops moving ..

Jungkook to stops when kitty stoped his movements he detached himself from his nipples with nip on it..as look at kitty boy who had his eyes closed . Tears were flowing from his eyes and the boy was controlling his sobs..

Jungkook immediately snapped as he untied the kitty's hands and kiss his red burshies ..and then took the handkerchief out from his mouth and kitty let his tears made there's ways and he turned to the other side and now his back facing jungkook ..he cried silently.

"B-baby I'm sorry I'm s-sorry".

Jungkook stuttered seeing his baby like this kitty was fully naked infront of jungkook ..he covers the kitty with a sheets .

"G-go away d-dun hurt me I w-was j-just j-joking buh-but y-you hit me d-daddy ".

Kitty said as he was about to run out when jungkook stops him he back hugged him and kitty stops he let the sheet falls from his body his legs felt jelly when jungkook hold the boy by his waist and pull him closer..

"D-don't leave m-me l-love . I was angry y-you said you'll ask anyone t-to do t-those t-things which are mine to do ...I don't wanted to h-hurt y-you end up h-hurting you ...i-it wasn't m-my intension ..hit me love buh-but don't leave your daddy I can't leave without you..."

Jungkook said and cried on the kitty's bare shoulders ..and Kitty's said nothing he stayed like that in his hold.

"I'm sowwy d-daddy".

Kitty unconciously blunted out..he knows it's his fault he triggered the Mafia boss ..he triggered his past ...he turned to look at the man whose head was hung low kitty cup his face and made him look in his deep oceanic eyes..

"I-its okay d-daddy y-you didn't hwurt k-kitty ..I was just angry because you shouted at me ... buh-but I liked it when y-you did t-those t-things to me I'm sowwy I won't say those bad words ".

"Baby we loved each other are bound to make love with each other .. you're my lover ..you aren't any other person whom I have sex please don't ever do this I don't want to punish my furry baby ".

Jungkook said as he stayed there ..kitty pecked jungkook's nose as he giggle .. jungkook can see his abused breast his neck..

He caressed the kitty's neck rubbing with his light hands softly .

"I hurt you I'm sorry I'm so sorry hit me please I shouted at you".

Kitty hugs the man and pull him back on his neck mafia burried his head in his crook to calm himself kitty rub jungkook's back they stayed like that ...

And it was there first argument which didn't last for 10 minutes... because jungkook will never dare to do those things which will hurt his life his love his kitty...

To let y'all tell you jungkook didn't hurt kitty he was just jealous and angry on Kitty's word that's why he snapped and those things are common in couples ..he wasn't going to force the furry baby he was just teaching him a lesson .. y'all know possessive bitch Jeon is for his kitty babe~~

So babies chill out don't curse Jeon ..

Oops sorry I just cursed him heheee....

Take care and wait for another fluffy update..will add smut real quick..

So wait~~~

<<<<3

...