Chapter-28

"Ohh my both babies ".

Jin seqwel as he walk towards them and peck there foreheads...

"Good night my baby love birds."

Seokjin said left the room....leaving the sleepy burrito there...moon was adoring there love ...with silver blooming moon rays....stars twinkling happily seeing the enchanting ecstasy of there blooming young love....

Another morning was a fantastic morning the kitty wakeup first half eyes was still closed still on jungkook's chest his ears moving and wiggling brushing jungkook's nose causing him to sneeze cutely ...the kitty giggle as he traced his delicate fingers on jungkook's face .....

Those beautiful doe eyes ..then his nose and tender delicate lips and a mole under them ...his bunny smile was everything to him...

Kitty kiss jungkook's mole and giggles... jungkook stirred in his sleep ... opening his eyes slowly his doe eyes widened when he saw his pretty silver haired boy besides him looking at him with his beautiful blue eyes....

"D-daddy ish cute".

Kitty said as he peck jungkook's chest and snuggles more closely ....while jungkook didn't move trying to process everything ..

"Am I dreaming"

Jungkook said while detaching himself from the kitty .

"No silly y-you are not dreaming d-daddy koo~~"

Kitty said as he again snuggles close to jungkook and bite his neck..

"Ouch why did you do that it hurts ...you hurted daddy".

Jungkook said being overdramatic slightly teasing his baby who got worried he stood up and started running here and there for the bandage..

"I'm sowwy d-daddy I-I'll d-do s-something i-is it h-hwurting m-much".

Kitty said as he look at the bitting mark on  jungkook's neck which was red and mark visible on it...

Kitty started shivering his hands aren't working jungkook stop teasing the kitty pull the kitty boy in his embrace...

"You didn't hurt d-daddy baby you just made daddy worried".

Jungkook said as he patt kitty's silver hairs and his beautiful tender ears...

"I'm sowwy p-plwease d-daddy I-I-".

Kitty's words didn't came out when jungkook pulls kitty back into passionate kiss he straddled the kitty on his lap brushing his finger on his clothed waist ..caressing his back then his chin...

He punched the kitty on his waist softly as kitty opens the mouth for gasping as jungkook slips his tongue in the silver haired boy's mouth ..tasting the cavern ...

His hands slips insides Kitty's shirt slightly lifting it up and Kitty's eyes widened when he realised he was naked underneath..

Jungkook tease him by stroking his thighs just closer to his flower petals ...kitty moan when jungkook did that...

Soon jungkook broke the kiss and looked at him..

"Y-you d-didn't w-wear y-your panties baby".

Jungkook said and kitty noded embarrassingly...and then hidding his beautiful flower with shirt  .. looking  down .. jungkook chuckles at his pretty baby ..

"D-daddy I'm sick".

Kitty said as he fiddles his fingers playing with them..

"I know you're sick baby that's why we are in hospital".

Jungkook said stroking the kitty thighs once again kissing his nose and smiling..

"Noo d-daddy m-my heart jumps up and I-I feel s-something down here".

Kitty said pointing down towards his lower portion..

Jungkook looks down when kitty pointed down kitty lifted his shirt up when jungkook gasp he was wet down there..

"Daddy sometimes I pee daddy whenever you kiss me am I sick d-daddy see I pee on you I'm sowwy daddy".

Kitty said innocently blinking his eyes and jungkook chuckled covering his babies thighs...

"No worries baby it will end soon".

Kitty nodded as he rubs his ears on jungkook's chest..

"Daddy dun want to g-go w-with mommy wanna stay w-with you".

Kitty said in his slow monotone enough for jungkook to hear.. jungkook didn't said anything and strokes his ears..

"Y-you have t-to go I c-can't keep you with me ... you'll only get hurt if you stay with me".

Jungkook said as kitty detached himself from jungkook standing on his feet and again backing of until his back hits the wall in the corner curling himself small....

Jungkook tried to go close to him but he didn't allowed..

"Love listen I'm doing this only for you"..

Jungkook said taking small steps toward the scared kitty who was clutching on his shirt .... curling himself more smaller...and sobbing bringing his knees close to his chest..

"Nwo dun touch me I'm awgy you dun love kitty go meanie I will go somewhere I'll never come back.. I'll leave you ...you won't be able to find me . I'll jump infront of doggo he will step on me and I'll die...yes I'll do this you dun wan me"..

Kitty saaid and again started crying harder...if I was on jungkook's place I would rather be laughing or must be crying because of the stubborn kitty...

"Baby you can't die when doggie step on you ".

Jungkook said as he smiles at his baby ...the kitty looks up from his knees and found his daddy smiling it made him more sad..

"I'll jump from bench and I'll die.. I'll eat lots of strawberries and  chock on them and die...".

Kitty said and now jungkook started laughing falling on couch holding his stomach...kitty looks up and then again down fresh tears started building in his eyes...

"O-okay I'll kiss t-that oldie doctor uncle".

And jungkook stopped laughing and Peirce his gaze on the boy who was on the floor pouting jungkook walked towards him and lift him up by harshly grabbing his arms... squeezing it hardly making the kitty yelp..

"It hwurt d-daddy".

He said and tried to free himself from the tight hold ...looking in those dark orbs with his sweet kitty blue eyes....

Which didn't melt jungkook heart....he gripped on the Kitty's waist ..... leaving his arms and holding his chin and making him look into his eyes even more...

Jungkook eyed his lips ..which were already swollen ....
He kissed his lips hungrily he sucked his lower lip untill it is burshied and then pulling him more closer and closer...

He broke the kiss

"You don't test my patience love ...do one mistake and I'll fuck you sencelessly......untill you stoped walking on your feet for months".

Jungkook said kitty noded and jungkook eyes soften when his Kitty's ears flattened and big pout adorned on his lips...

Jungkook kiss his tender pout and hug his baby tightly...

"You're mine remember that ..you aren't going anywhere your stuck with me for infinity".

Kitty noded and hugged his daddy back standing on his Tippy toes and encircling his hands around jungkook's neck..

"Tell me whom do you belongs".

Kitty didn't said anything and jungkook pinched Kitty's waist ...

"I'm y-yours d-daddy".