Chapter-52

And kitty looks up from jungkook's neck and look up only to shook his head as no . Kitty cupped jungkook's cheeks with his paws and kiss his nose again going back to the neck and purring feeling comfortable.

And soon the boy doze off again and drifted to sleep. Jungkook smile as he again lay back on the bed and hold the sleepy kitty in his arms and sleep took over him and he drifted to the sleep.

.........

It was 4. 30am  when kitty shifted back and started crying  he was feeling empty he was feeling uncomfortable eyes still close crying for jungkook.."d-daddy dun leave me P-please nooo come back please dun aahhhh!!!" He cried loudly and jungkook who woke up because of loud scream...the Mafia boss look at his side only to found the naked kitty boy trembling and shaking due to fear and crying for him..

"Hey my pretty baby open your eyes see daddy is here my love .. d-daddy isn't going to leave his pretty baby ..open your eyes my buttercup!" And kitty open his eyes slowly hiccupping and sniffling still shaking he was burning up due to fever jungkook was panicking it was the first time kitty was so miserable and vulnerable asking and screaming for him.

After opening his beautiful glittering blue eyes first thing he did was to cup the man's face who was there close to him panicking and worried kitty got on jungkook's torso as he started kissing his whole faces sobbing crying as he was scared he kept on kissing jungkook's whole face . "Dun leave me please dun go ". He said as he hide his face in mafia boss chest crying hard.

"Baby what got you so scared ! Is my baby love scared ". Jungkook said as he kept patted the boys back .. jungkook covered their bodies with fluffy blankets . The boy kept on rambling things which jungkook couldn't understand . "Daddy scary peoples hit baby . D-daddy will leave baby ". He said cried out clutching jungkook's t-shirt .

"Ohh my poor baby don't cry daddy will fight with those meanies and marry kitty baby so no one can take my cupcake away!" Kitty look ups and wipe his tears he calm himself and again hide his face on jungkook's chest.

"D-daddy I saw m-my p-previous m-master in my sleep he w-was scary d-daddy he will take you away from me I dun want to be alone please no going plwease d-daddy". The little boy was so closed to have panick attacks. Breathing heavily and jungkook was trying to calm him down by assuring him that he isn't going to leave him .

"Daddy isn't going anywhere baby c'mon breath like daddy breathe in and breathe out yeah like that baby is doing great do that hmm . I'll reward my baby he is being good boy I'll buy him nice dress c'mon do that hmm!!" Jungkook started lullying the boy came on his breathe and sigh heavily breathed out calmly.

"Now tell me what happened!?" Jungkook asked as he patted the boys head the boy nodded and started telling him ..

"C-can baby hide inside  daddy's shirt ". Kitty ask innocently looking at jungkook with his beautiful blue eyes pleading him to let him do it. And jungkook didn't had the heart to reject the scared boy he nodded and the kitty was fast to get inside jungkook tshirt and hide himself completely . "Now d-daddy won't leave me right !! W-when I'll wake in morning daddy w-will be here right y-you will kiss me right! You'll cook for kitty tete right d-daddy". Kitty asked desperately and jungkook sigh heavily and kiss the boy's forehead and started humming song to make him sleep .

"I'll be here now go back to sleep love ". Jungkook said as he patted the back and his hairs and soon kitty went back to sleep again that day jungkook couldn't sleep as he was worried he was constantly checking the boy massaging his back his hands and his tummy . It's just his pre-heat cramps that why kitty feeling uncomfortable and as it's his first heat because after 2 weeks he will be turning 18 and jungkook knows what the other morning going to be there will choas in Jeon's household .

Jungkook was already on leave so he didn't had to worry he can take care of the boy himself. He caress his baby's silver hairs before giving him a kiss going back to sleep...

Jungkook wakeup at 9 when he felt something wet on his trousers only to find kitty on bed looking down soaked in his slick and tearing up thinking that he peed on his daddy. But as jungkook studied in the books of hybrids that during heat the hybrid gets arouse easily and produced slick . The cycle was the same like humans mestural cycle but slight diffrent hybrid don't bleed they just produce slick which have sweet scent and can arouse any other person close to him.

"D-daddy m'sorry I d-dun k-know how I p-peed I"
Kitty was crying hiding his face in his hands as he didn't know what's wrong with his body why that white water flowing through his body? He looked up when he didn't got any response he stood up from the bed wobbling toward the bathroom and shutting the door close sliding down the wall and crying hiding his face he didn't locked the door .

He sat there crying he was all soaked in his own slick still soaking as it keep on flowing down and he don't know what's going on. Well it's probably mood swings he is having because his heat.

Jungkook soon snaps out of his trace when the door was shut . He hurriedly stood up and stand infront of bathroom door . The painfull sobbs from inside broke his heart . He didn't like to see the boy suffering . He went inside and found the boy all wet in his slick and all sticky sticky the boy was sobbing burring his face in his knees . And jungkook engulf the boy in a warm hug to calm him down.

"Calm down baby you are in heat "

.......

As I won't make you wait for another ep I'll post the other one tomorrow so enjoy lovelies !!!