Chapter-70

That night jungkook came back to their shared bedroom and saw kitty sleeping in a very weird position . He made the boy sleep in comfortable way befor pulling a quilt cover on his body . Swollen eyes , swollen lips due to bitting on them and dried tears. Jungkook didn't wanted to slap the boys but he regretted the action he committed he had no idea why he was getting so pent up maybe they will talk in morning and solve there argument . Because he can't help but felt the guilt of hiting the boy who is now his husband his love his everything. He shouldn't be bursting his anger of someone on his husband.

"I'm sorry baby we will talk about this tomorrow ."

Jungkook sleep inside the covers and cuddled the boy that night he couldn't sleep and he just kept looking at the beautiful face of his husband so calm and pretty. it's already 3 months of their marriage and it was their first argument.

Jungkook burries his head in kitty neck inhaling his sweet scent and calming himself down . He wanted to forget everything what happened today on work and here at home .

He want to talk about his to his husband because he don't want to be seen as coward. And he isn't one of them.

"I missed you my sugar plum . I'm sorry for slapping you . Does it hurts baby?".

Jungkook caress the red marks of his hands on kitty cheeks it would have stink so badly. His flushed cheeks and everything and every features was beautiful. He remembered he called his baby Love annoying he didn't meant it.

He seriously didn't mean anything ..

Another morning sunlight peaking through curtain and fallin the Mafiaso face he open his eyes look at the side there's no one .

He stood up and walk downstairs still in his sleepy state.

He headed directly to the kitchen but kitty wasn't there . But there was plate with breakfast and a note beside it.

Please have your breakfast before going to work.

~Taehyung.

Jungkook smiles caressing the note he walked towards the living room kitty wasn't there too.

And lastly jungkook walk up to the extra room he build up for Kitty's painting room he peak out from the door to find kitty painting his back was facing the door . the man fails to see the tears in the eyes of his love who was aggressively trying to paint.

Wiping his tears.

Kitty was tired and angry on jungkook . He didn't deserve this for no reason he didn't deserve the slap too.

Jungkook closes the door and walked towards their shared bedroom. He immediately took a warm bath and then went to his closest to see his today's outfit was already chosen by his husband and was kept on the table .

Jungkook didn't wanted to go anywhere today so he choose to wear his casual clothes . He immediately changed clothes and headed downstairs he picked the plate of breakfast  and two pack of strawberry milk.

He saw the boy still working he walks without kitty knowing it . Putting the breakfast tray down besides the table. He hugged the boy from back who flinched but didn't turned .

"Baby look at me"

Jungkook said nuzzling his face in his neck. Kitty didn't turn he keep on working on his painting.

"Look at me baby please".

"So that you can slap me on another cheeks".

He voice was hourse and tired.

"What no no I'm sorry for slapping you baby I was just lost baby there's so many things running in my head I rant it on you baby please don't be like this I'm tired".

Jungkook said as he peck the boys neck . Kitty closed his eyes.

"Are you tired?".

Kitty asked.

"Yes".

"Tired of me".

Kitty turned to look in jungkook's eyes his teary eyes met with those black one .

"Are you tired in just three month already jungkook is it your forever you always used to talk."

Kitty yelled .

Ofcourse he had every right to yell on jungkook after what he did yesterday.

Older took all his anger out on kitty but what about the younger? Isn't he had a right to get mad .

He hit jungkook's chest.

"C'mon I'm looking at you slap m-me c'mon this all you want ".

I won't be lying if tears didn't came in jungkook's eyes . He was so weak for Kitty's this side he let the boy rant it out on him.

"I didn't mean it that way baby I'm not tired and will never get tired of you stop assuming stupid things.".

He tries to convince the younger.

"And now everything sounds stupid to you then I'm stupid to you never talk about your insecurities with me why? Am I that annoying that you can't stand me ".

Jungkook widened his eyes he didn't want the boy be more exhausted he didn't want to say anything at this times. He closed his eyes trying to calm him self.

"You aren't stupid baby try to understand I'm not insecure it ju-".

"See you are insecure about me I know I'm annoying but Mr. Jeon mark my words from here onwards you don't have to see my annoying face anymore I won't show my face to you and yes I had already arranged my things in guest room so rest assure".

Kitty said again turning back to what he was doing.

"I told you I'm not insecure and what with this you are doing you're making a big issue of it".

Jungkook lost his temper.

"Yes you are and stop yelling at me."

Kitty said.

"Hey baby see I'm sorry for yesterday and about slap and all I'll tell you everything but please can't we stop arguing and talk".

Jungkook still says in normal tone.

"I don't want to talk you can leave Mr. Jeon".

He didn't looked at the man.

Anger was taking over the older man who drag the boy out of the room by tightly griping his wrist and walking upto their shared bedroom.

"Stop you're hurting me ".

Jungkook harshly open the door.

And slam the boy onto the door.

Kissing the boy aggressively pulling more closer and closer kitty didn't kiss him but jungkook sucked his lips harshly pinching his waist and kitty gasp and giving up his temper he kissed him back . He sobbed between the kiss and tears were falling from his eyes which aren't stopping.

"I'm sorry I'm really sorry I'm not tired of you you aren't annoying I'm not giving up on you and will never love. I'm sory i love you and you're only Mine you heard me only Mine"......

Kitty clenched his fists around the olders t-shirt and cried his eyes out and suddenly he fell limp in jungkook's arm unconsciously.