Chapter-11

It's just the start of the blooming love they both themselves don't know what they feel for each other ...but reader can define it as young blooming love the start of there beautiful love story..which going to take turn ups and down but in last they will be one.....

Another beautiful morning for both of them it was shopping day as they decided yesterday....kitty was asleep because of exhaustion and his temperature is already. Cool down his all well rn...

Kook wakeup first found himself looking at those ravishing beauty besides of him....he gaze upon him the baby with cute snore.... freckles on his neck.. begging jungkook to brush aside those silver hairs back...he see him everyday but can't get enough of it.

Leaving every work ...he let his eyes rest upon the fragile Kitty's image as he was cuddled up in his arms...the Mafia can't help but smirk...

They were so relaxed not wanting to galvanized into action ...sharing same blanket... with his scent beneath him....the kitty stirred in sleep and open his eyes yet occasionally met his eyes..and time slows down...a fizziness rise in the Kitty's stomach ...as jungkook pulls him more closer to his face....

"If I  to turn abruptly and face your lips would you shrink with surprise? Or should I kiss your dazzling shadow underneath me will you push me away....."jungkook thought to himself as he smiles and the kitty did the same...

They snuggled close to Mafia boss...

"Good morning baby kitty"...

"Goo morning d-daddy"

Jungkook felt something new the feeling something new...he didn't defined as love but just something he want he desired for ..his heart blooms everytime whenever the kitty is closed to him this close right now...he likes his company or can say he likes kitty but- not in the way you thing like a friend or a house partner.....to ease his loneliness nothing much....

But didn't he know it the starting of the ocean I mean starting of their love like this.....

"D-daddy I'm hwungry "..
The kitty whine cutely in his hold and jungkook chuckles he got up from the bed first and then did his daily routine and then he let the kitty do his daily routine...the kitty came out from the bathroom wearing his white robe which looks like he is wearing long white gown the the robe covered his whole body above his feets as he is short....the robe was slipping down his shoulder revealing his collarbone....

Jungkook gulp a little ...

"Baby"

"Daddy it's cold wan c-clothes"
Kitty said looking down fiddling his fingers and bitting his lips and trust me it was a great turn on for the Mafia boss but he did control him self from banging the fragile kitty and gulp the lump of saliva in his throat...!!

"O-oh y-yes c-clothes t-take t-this come down"...

He said and ran from there ....and now it was the Namjin couples are coming back from Paris completing their mission....kitty came down with a pout when he found the hoddie was extremely big on his tan body it looks like some sac on him nevertheless it make him look more cute....

"D-daddy"

"Come baby sit here and have breakfast"...

Jungkook said kitty takes his seat next to jungkook and started taking small bites of bread in this weak jungkook taught him everything...

How to take bath by using shower and bath tub?..

How to eat breakfast?

And and many more..

Now kitty can enjoy the food decently without asking for the help...

"Kitty you know who I'm"

The kitty nodded...

"You're my daddy!!!"

Kitty said and the boss coo at him why he is so cute and adorable hm!!!

"No baby do you know what's my job"...

Again tete kitty nodded..

"Taking care of me"..

And finally jungkook face palmed himself done with this cute kitty he had...

"I'm Mafia Jeon JK"

And kitty stops eating and looks in those eyes with scared expression his hand started shaking ....he started breathing heavily he stood up from the chair and back off ...kook to got up and goes toward him in attempt to touch him he lifted his hand but the kitty shrink smaller hidding his face...

"N-no d-don't h-hurt k-kitty tete m-master s-said Mafia are b-bad p-peoples y-you will kill m-me "...

Jungkook was shocked and frown who his master would be who knows him very well!!!

Jungkook sat down and pulls the shaking kitten close .....

"Baby daddy won't hurt you promise"

He said and patting his head

"B-but M-mafia kills k-kitty "..

The scared kitty said pushing jungkook back and himself taking back steps...

Jungkook sat there on his knees looking down he felt sad and disappointed looking the kitty so scared of him...the fear in his eyes !

Jungkook never felt such feeling when he tortured the bad people's when they fear him and scared of him ..kitty just got scared just when jungkook lifted his hands but jungkook had toutured many peoples with his hands he never thought this will be coming for him in future....

Kitty looks up from his palm which was now covering his face and. Found jungkook on his knees at the same place..

He gulp a little and took small steps towards him and stop infront of him ...

He sat infront of him slowly put his hands on Mafia boss hands which were on his lap still head down looking at his own lap...

"Y-you said you w-won't h-hwurt me d-daddy right "..

And Jungkook again looks in those blue eyes with so much hope and worries...

"I'll never hurt you ... you're my baby right! My small kitty my babyboy"....

"You promise d-daddy"

"I promise baby"

The kitty slowly wrap his hands around jungkook waist and hugs him ....

"I'm sworry d-daddy I'm not s-scward of you"...

Kitty said and pulls back from hug and kiss mafia's cheeks...

"S-so are we fine n-now d-daddy"

"Yes angel"..

Jungkook said with big smile on his face...

"So daddy so am I now Mafia Daddy's babyboy"..

Jungkook cough roughly 😂.. because he took it in dirty way but kitty said it innocently...

......

Your author is obessed with Mafia stuff😂...
Daddy's kitty boy 😍....