Chapter-26

Jungkook smiles and wipe his tears ..he kiss the kitty on his whole face ..and kitty throwing back his head back and meowing...

"I'm sorry buh-but I don't want to hurt you love I'm sorry."

Jungkook said hugging the kitty closed to his chest ..and patting his head.

Keeping the kitty back on his bed jungkook left from there living kitty dumbfounded who was processing things which jungkook just said....

It's been two days jungkook didn't  came back to the hospital Seokjin came back from the Paris tour living his all work aside ...Namjoon didn't came he was still handling the work there ..he really wanted to come but work stopped him to meet his son!

Jungkook already told Seokjin everything what happened that day and he was really angry and agree to take the kitty away with him far away with him...

Jungkook was in his mansion ..he didn't came out of his room from the day Seokjin asked him to stay away from the kitty and jungkook obeyed his hyung...

Being really sick he didn't ate anything since two days..just drinking alcohol and lying there in mess..

"I-I'm sorry".

Jungkook said as he sobbed on his hand...he was lifeless..face all blanked no emotions only tears on his eyes...

On other hands kitty was just so sad he waited everyday for his daddy to come for him but he didn't came ...

Kitty was silent . He didn't shifted back to his human form yet . He didn't let any body touch him. Only his mommy ...

"Tete baby c'mon eat something ".

Jin said as he pressed the infant bottle infront of the kitty but kitty didn't drink any milk from it...

Jin sighs as he look at Kitty's hurt eyes..they want to say many more things but couldn't express...

"Baby you need to eat we are leaving tomorrow ...and now you'll leave with me in Paris....."

Jin said as kitty started behaving aggressively he started yelling ...he just want to say that he don't want to go anywhere without his daddy he want his daddy back...

But was scared to shift ...he want his daddy to comfort him..kitty was worried for his daddy...he was weak to shift back and also scared nevertheless he can't say anything in his kitty form he shifted back to his human form ...

Seokjin was quick to covered the kitty by the blankets..

"M-mommy wan d-daddy koo p-plwease".

Kitty cried out really hard it broke Seokjin's heart seeing his baby crying for his koo...

"Baby listen you aren't going there you will come with mommy ".

Seokjin said as kitty started crying hard throwing tantrums ....kitty burried his head in his knees and sobbed loudly..

"H-he didn't h-hwurt k-kitty tete h-he j-just h-help k-kitty tete I wan d-daddy plwease t-take me to my daddy ..h-he is sick I n-need t-to t-take care o-of h-him like h-he do.."

Kitty hicupping and whimpering due to weakness...Seokjin sat beside him and pull the crying kitty into warm hug as kitty hug back his mommy and broke into fat tears those painful cries was something Seokjin hates...

His precious baby is crying for jungkook his own younger brother...and what about jungkook?

He don't want to hurt kitty ..he don't want the kitty to stay with him....he will only hurt the precious fragile baby which he don't want..

"Baby k-koo asked me to take you with me ".

And kitty broke the hug and look at his mommy who was patting his ears...he was hurt so painfully hurt...

"Nwoo m-my d-daddy I wan d-daddy".

He again said as he detached himself and stood up from the bed and ran towards the corner curling himself more smaller and crying hard...

"Noo d-don't touch me I wan daddy ".

The kitty yell he didn't let anybody touch him ...he again shifted back to his kitty form due to his scared instinct...he kept yelling and was kinda aggressive no one was ready to hear him..not his mommy too..

It's was to much for the little fragile heart to consume ...he don't want to leave his daddy ...

"MEOW~~"

he yells again when nurses tried to pick him up ..he hurted her to he scratches her hand which started bleeding ...

If  you asked me what's aggression?

Aggression is the way the animals shows there anger and the way to protect themselves...just like kitty tete he didn't mean to hurt anybody but he was doing it because he was angry and trying to protect himself in aggressive state they don't allow anybody to touch themselves unless they are trusted...

It's true he trusted his mom but what the poor thing will do when his mom is not listening to him??

Just like us when we are angry we too show our anger in different ways like the same way the animals to do ...

He was yelling and just want to tell everyone to bring his daddy to him..kitty was exhausted due to continuous meowing yelling and crying..

Jisoo came and tried to calm the kitty but he didn't wanted to understand anything and want daddy..

His breathing became uneven this scares everyone present over there...soon kitty got breathless and fainted over there...

Jisoo rush toward the unconscious kitty who falls on the cold floor ..mouth open breathing heavily...

Seokjin screams as the kitty falls  down..he to rush towards him ..he was scared..

"N-nurse m-my b-baby".

Seokjin said he was shaking there was no one to calm him ..he was scared very scared for his son who was unconscious...

"Mr. Kim he was just exhausted he need rest..you can take him home tomorrow but now we need to do some tests on him".

Jisoo said and gave him a sad smile...jin had tears in his eyes ...

Jisoo left from there with kitty in his arms for performing some tests on him..

Seokjin sat there on the couch ..he was mess after so many years he got his happiness back he don't want to loose his only happiness....

His mind was messing with him he picked his phone and dialled number..

"H-hello j-jungkookie".

.........