Chapter -57

Nervousness is what jungkook feeling right now hands sweating anxiety arising he want to see his bride his beautiful baby in the that dress all ready to be his .

There are many peoples present over the wedding hall but jungkook eyes was on the door his legs shaking in nervousness he flinch when hoseok shouted for getting his attention.

"I know man this happens but can't you wait for more 10 minutes weren't you the one said me you aren't interested in wedding shits should I tell your bride about this double bunny humm?"

Hoseok said scaring the shit out of jungkook who was sweating right now.

"H-yung no d-don't do that I-"

"I know I know bunny I won't do it you have waited so longer for the one finally man I hope you'll love him and respect him jungkook I trust you not as a brother but my kitties uncle please take care of him".

Hoseok said as he got emotional Yoongi pulls hoseok into tight hug rubbing circles on his back to calm him.

And soon the door open the wait is over and jungkook couldn't take his eyes off from the person who just entered inside with his Namjoon hyung it was his love his baby his kitty his bride..

As kitty walked down the aisle  his gown fluttered with beautiful flowers in his hands. Whisking away the anxieties breezing with the new air ..

Walking hand in hand with His appa kitty didn't looks up he was smiling ear to ear finally they going to take a step forward in there life going to bound with each other .

Kitty looks up only to see tears in jungkook's eyes which jungkook wipe immediately before anybody could witnesses . And kitty knows one thing this day was most awaiting day for him too....

He smiles looking at jungkook who was standing now infront of him in that black tuxedo . His eyes sparkling whenever he do admire the beauty infront of him.

Mumbling "you are looking so beautiful  kitty " he took his hands in his own.

Wedding started and priest started the ceremony .

Exchanging the rings they took vows holding each other's hands admiring each other.

"Now I pronounce you both as fated partners husband and wife/husband you can kiss your partner Mr. Jeon ".

Smiling jungkook pull the boy to his embrace before lifting his chin up and pulling him into.

Slow

Gentle

Loving

Kiss . People's started cooing and admiring them . They looks so good together .

Ceremony was over and jungkook was greeting the guests by the kitty boy was on his side adorned in the beautiful smile he truely is happy and contented today.

Jungkook walked with kitty in the middle of the stage

"Wait here I'll be back don't go anywhere".

Kitty nodded and soon jungkook came with a mic and a glass of wine in other hand looking insanely handsome and expensive kitty could do nothing but admire his husband .

" May I have your attention please ladies and gentlemen "

Kitty panicked squeezing his eyes .

"Today is the dreadful day of my life,

I was so scared I might never had so a beautiful day. And you gave it to me on the platter of gold.

You gave me a taste to hope and happiness,