Chapter-44

Another beautiful morning with the beautiful boy and handsome Mafia boss cuddled up like a cute couples ofcourse they are and jungkook was the one who woke up first . He stared at the boy who was currently in his arms so beautiful and innocent he was and yesterday the Mafia boss was the who took his virginity ...the Virgin kitty gladly gave his everything to his lover without even thinking twice..

"How adorable you can be love hmm ".
Jungkook said as he trailed his finger on the kitty's bare waist rubbing the side to ease his pain ..kitty snuggle more in jungkook's crook whimpering a little..

"I lwuv you d-daddy"

Kitty said in his morning cute baby voice and kiss the Mafia boss neck hugging him more ...

"Aww I love you too princess ".

Jungkook said as he gave a sweet kiss on the kitty's forehead making sure to rub his waist gently ..

"D-daddy my bum hurts please rub your palm on waist it feels good ".

Kitty said and jungkook understand it was his first time he never did it with anyone ofcourse his previous owner tried to but the kitty ran out of the house and that was day he met the great mafia boss Jeon jungkook.

Jungkook rubs his waist gently taking the boy on his chest who snuggled more want his daddy whole attention for himself and what to feel him close as much as he can..

Rubbing the boys waist and bum and pecking boy time to time and sleepy boy just whine whenever jungkook stop massaging his back..it feels good ..

Kitty was again asleep and jungkook layed the pretty baby kitty on the bed and get back to washroom to do his daily routine ..heading down after washup to make something delicious for his hungry love ..

Flipping pancakes on the pan jungkook smiles thinking of last night .. his sweet moment was interrupted by phone call by Hoseok he groaned before picking the call up.

After sometimes he hangup and was literally pissed off because he wanted sometime he wanted some " space to but guess what he can't . He had to go back to work this early .

Sure thing he want to murdered the partners who was collaborating with his company this year . He can't even stay home and take care of his pretty baby . He can't even leave the kitty in supervision of those bitch maids who always try to harm his baby .

He sighs and then walk upstairs to their shared bedroom kitty was still asleep and soon jungkook placed the tray of breakfast decorated with strawberry pancakes , strawberry milkshakes and some chopped strawberry besides  on the table making sure to peck boys lips and forehead ...

"I'm sorry baby I'll make it up with you tomorrow "

With saying that he headed out of the room fixing his coat before looking at his sleepy beauty .

The boy yawn and stretched his hands lazily ..it feels cold when he didn't found jungkook's warmth beside him..look aside only to found a tray full of food no jungkook beside him .. he felt sad he stand up while whimpering and hided to the washroom did his daily routine washing up properly he came out wearing jungkook's oversized hoddie and his pink shorts he sat there on the bed eating the breakfast jungkook made for him.

Strawberry pancakes his eyes started shinning looking at his ever so favourite breakfast. He was drooling he took a bite of the delicious pancakes and moan at the taste . He finished his breakfast before hidding downstairs with his tray to washup.

"Oh h-hi! Jinsoo hyung".

Kitty said as the beautiful man turned around with his beautiful smile.

"Oh hi fluffy how are you ?"

"I'm fine hyung "

Placing the tray in the sink and hugging the other male .

Rest of day was like everyday kitty got bored of everything he helped Jinsoo in cooking and watched random show with him and slept on the couch waiting for his lover .

Kitty let himself shift into his kitty form. It been days he hadn't been to his real form. He purred in sleep snuggled up into the cusion his daddy gifted him .

Around midnight when jungkook came he found a cute sight his love all cuddled up to his cusion and sleeping peacefully his mouth was open and looking so cute he took his phone out and snapped some pictures and before taking the sleepy kitty in his arms without waking him up he headed to their shared bedroom.

Mafia boss layed his love of life comfortably on the bed in between the fluffy blankets  . He took a quick shower changed himself into comfortable clothes . He walk to the sleepy kitty and kiss his fluffy cheeks  and kitty whines in  sleep.

"Meow~"

Jungkook chuckled as he lay besides him . Playing with the sleepy kittens paws . Kissing and giggling and kitty turned to another side jungkook pouts as he turns the kitty towards him making sure to wrap his hands around him and going back to his deepest slumber of sleep letting all his tiredness fading away consuming all the sleep .

I know it's boring Chapter but still I posted I'm sorry for late update ... I'll update another chapter soon ..

Thank you for reading my book.
I love y'all 💓
Meh babies❣️✨