Chapter-58

And here the couples were in there car heading back to there 'sweet home' kitty was tired currently dozing off and jungkook who is tired too but he couldn't wait to have his baby tonight well why not it's there first night together today!...

Jungkook and Taehyung was at the back seat taehyung was soundly asleep on his shoulder while jungkook who was patting is head hands caressing those silky  locks. He smiled he can't get more happy then he already is.

Soon as they reach,  jungkook carries the lazy baby into his arms and then started walking to their shared bedroom as jungkook lay the boy on the soft mattress caressing his cheeks he planted a soft kiss on his forehead making sure to his baby is comfortable.

Kitty stirred in his sleep and opens his eyes.

"Oh sorry baby did I wake you up".

Jungkook said smiling at pretty sleepy boy.

"We are home already".

Jungkook nodded as he sat beside the kitty fiddling his shirt .

"Umm baby are you sleepy y-you t-today we have our first night ".

Jungkook said scratching his neck nervously it's not like they going to make love for the first time . They do it every time and everywhere but why today feels so different?

Why this nervousness ?

Kitty fluttered open his eyes as he sat infront jungkook .

"S-sorry c-can we m-make love n-now d-daddy ".

Kitty said as jungkook nodded.

"Okay then go and have shower then I'll go".

Kitty dashed inside the bathroom to get cleaned and soon kitty came out wearing jungkook's white bathrobe .

Jungkook said nothing and ran towards the washroom his cheeks were flustered thinking shamelessly about his kitty .

He took a quick shower and headed back to the room wearing bathrobe only to see kitty waiting for him .

"Hi d-daddy you already showered?".

He nodded as kitty jump in jungkook's arms who catched him securely in his arms kissing each other passionately yet hungrily.

Kitty broke the kiss as he panted glittering eyes jungkook was amazed with beauty he had he was proud to own this beauty now!

"D-daddy I have a surprise for you".

Kitty said slightly blushing as he lead the Mafia boss near the chair and made him seat on it.

"Close your eyes please".

The husky sedusive voice of the silver haired boy is enough to make the Mafia boss turned on.

"Bu-"

"Shuhh no but only tete's butt now close your eyes".

Kitty said as jungkook closed his eyes

Kitty smirk as he took the chance and tied jungkook's hand on the chair and jungkook open his eyes.

"Baby what are you doing ".

"Shutup orelse I won't let you touch me daddy now enjoy the movie~~"

Warning ⚠️

Sex toys , rough night grab your popcorn and sprite enjoy~~

Kitty said as he unhook the Mafia boss pant taking it out keeping him in his boxer bending down leaning on his crotch the kitty boy peck his clothed rod.