Chapter-42

Soon the door open and here comes the kitty wearing his adorable brown bear hoddie with a panty underneath...kitty liked wearing laces as they were kinda comfy to him..

" Okay c'mon let's sleep I'm tired ".

Jungkook pulled the boy closer by his waist as he burried his head in the boys tummy by lifting his hoddie up..

"Buh-but daddy d-didn't rewarded k-kitty tete ".

"So you really want to get rewarded my babyboy!"

Jungkook said as he look up from the kitty's tummy straight in his eyes....kitty tilted his head smiling with an unreadable excitement..

"I do d-daddy buh-but what's the reward !"

"The reward is daddy gonna make his kitty feel good ".

Jungkook said as he stand up ...standing face to face looking at those soft cherry like lucious lips licking his own lips..

"H-how are you g-going to do that?"

Kitty asked in confusion ...well everything was new to the fluffy boy...

"Why are you so cute I'm gonna eat you right away".

Jungkook said as he pushed the kitty back on the bed ..kitty Yelp when his back hit the soft matress ..
Jungkook hovered above him and look intensively ..
Kitty gulp as sudden wave of arousal fills his body..

"S-silly d-daddy I'm not a food how c-can you eat me".

Kitty said as his hands still rest on jungkook's chest playing with his buttons and then looking up in those dark orbs...who was already eying his blue eyes.

"Why are you so innocent didn't you asked me few days before to do things oh what was that  oh yes fuck me daddy ".

Jungkook mock while mimicring the the kitty who blushed as he hit jungkook's chest with his tiny hands..he shyly smiles as blush crept over his bread cheeks..

"T-that thing ".

"Yes that thing l-let me show you how much I love you ..let me pleasure you babe let me reward you ...my baby was good today he worked hard for daddy right want daddy to reward you love.."

Jungkook said still hovering the small frame of kitty and then tucking the only strand of hair back to his ears..as he lay his head on Kitty's chest..

"O-okay d-daddy now gimme my reward and I'm r-ready ".

Kitty said shyly smiling looking down again he was to shy to even make eye contact with jungkook..

"Look at me babe tell me honestly do you really want this ".

"Yes I want it daddy don't make me wait plwease ".

Kitty said as jungkook stands up from the bed and so does the kitty ...

Jungkook puts his hands under his hips as he straddle the boy in his arms walking toward the dressing table where kitty use to do his makeup...

"So you're really ready ".

"Yes plwease ".

Kitty whine snuggling close to the Mafia boss who immediately took the kitty's hoddie off ..leaving him in his only bra and lace panties..

"Fuck..so beautiful only mine".

Jungkook said as he trailed his fingers through the curves..smiling at the beauty .

Jungkook hugs the kitty as he started kissing the kitty's neck..

"Mmh~~ d-daddy it feel so good ".

Kitty said as he moan his daddy's name ..holding jungkook's shoulder for the support all the things which were on the table fells ...

As jungkook detached himself and kissed the kitty's lips passionately ..loving the taste of his lips slidding his tongue in Kitty's mouth . Tasting all cavern .

Kisses got heated he then started kissing and sucking kitties collarbone than his neck ..as jungkook hooked his hands at the back of kitty as he unclasp the kitty's bra and Kitty's eyes widened as he hide his beautiful breast with his arms as he look aside shyly..

"T-those are so pretty love don't hide them ".

And jungkook uncover the kitty's breast as kitty looks aside feeling shy shy.. jungkook caressed those lucious nipples as he carresed it with his fingers...

"Can I suck them baby".

As jungkook ask and kitty noded as jungkook immediately attack his lips on his nipples as he laches on it....lick his nipples like a hungry ..and then sucked on it kitty moans as he arched his back in pleasures..

jungkook kissed those pretty breast as he suck on of the nipple and then played with another giving turns and attention to both of them...

Jungkook detached his lips from Kitty's breast as he look up at the kitty whose face was all sweaty due to extreme pleasure in his body ...

He tucked his locks at the back of his ears as jungkook again attacks on his lips and this time he pulls the boy more closer to him can't get enough of him..as kept sucking , bitting on those cherry lips..

Again sitting down in between the kitties legs jungkook looks up his intimading gaze on his love..

"D-daddy w-what are d-doing?"

Kitty said panting heavily gasping for air when jungkook kneels infront of him..it's was so hot..

Imagine your love kneels down for you hehee..

Jungkook kissed on the kitty's soft stomach as he moved down to his clothed pussy covered with those lacy panties he kissed him there too...

Moving down towards those beautiful juicy thighs..and then tucking his fingers on the panties to take it off..kitty shriked as he joilted his legs..

"Baby let me mark my territory !"

Hello my horny babies smut in the upcoming Chapter so  be ready with Hobie water hehee....