Chapter-62

Here we go the most chaotic Jeon mansion everyone was busy like always but a certain someone dear to the Mafia boss was crying in corner thinking about what to wear for there honeymoon and jungkook was eyeing his beautiful baby with 'so done with you ' face..

"Baby I told you we will buy new clothes when we reach there don't cry love".

this is the least he could do to Console the kitty even though he knows the pretty boy had his closest full of clothes he still think those aren't enough thanks to jungkook he himself had spoiled the boy hehee...

"B-but what s-should I wear now daddy I have no clothes".

And he cried out loudly and jungkook couldn't take it anymore he pick crying boy on his shoulder and walking out of the mansion straight to the parking lot .

"N-no don't throw me away I still want to go with you".

Kitty struggle on his shoulder but jungkook gripped his waist before pulling the boy inside the car.

"Shutup now will you baby I'm not throwing you and will never do that and stop crying we are going for shopping ".

And kitty wipes his tears grinning before adjusting his seatbelt ..

"You know I love you daddy right!"

Kitty said before pecking the olders cheeks ..

"I know baby this the only  thing you always do when you want something you just butter me".

"No it's not true".

"It is accept it".

"Okay then I don't want anything let's go back and remember no kisses for months , no touching, no making love and cancel the honeymoon".

Kitty said sternly smirking inside he knows how jungkook will react.

"Are you kidding me love you can't say such things baby if I can't touch you how am I going make love and with whom? Your pillow?"

Kitty holded himself before busting into fits of laughter and jungkook found himself admiring the boy. His voice was melodious music to his ears...

Kitty stopped when he felt a hands on his thighs going deeper inside . He stops not trying to moan .

"What a-are you doing s-stop n-not in the c-car."

Kitty said .

"So baby imagine I take you here yes right here in my car hmm".

And kitty moans when jungkook stops the car on the empty roadside .

Before slipping his hand fully inside the kitty boy and fingering him .

He took his fingers out before licking them.

"You taste so fucking good ".

Before removing his panties jungkook dive onto those lucious flower petal sucking on them .

He let the kitty come and then he cleaned the boy and again inserted a vibrator inside him before sliding his panties up .

Kitty watch his husband with wide eyes.

He didn't said anything and rest of ride was silent.

Soon they reached to the mall kitty stood on his wobbly legs as he was worn out due to last session what they did in the car and vibrator isn't helping him.

Jungkook walks towards him befor holding his waist leading him a way inside .

The clothe section was empty he had rented the the mall for himself today he doesn't want anyone to see his kitty moaning for him.

Kitty walked towards the one of the clothes section before taking one of the dress trying on himself infront of mirror.

Here jungkook admiring his beauty with a smirk  . He started controlling the speed of vibrator through his phone....

"How this dre-ss ngh~ looks?"

He asked trying not to moan aloud. Clutching his skirt .

Rolling his eyes and then jungkook lower the speed and kitty walked toward the other section collecting diffrent clothes in the cart ...

Jungkook was enjoying the show of controlling the vibrator and how the boy was trying to control himself .

"P-please stop that !"

Kitty asked as he rolled his eyes in pleasure..

Clutching the shopping cart.

But who is jungkook to listen though..

"Aren't you enjoying your punishment princess should I increase the speed wanna cum here baby hmm no right then control yourself ".

Jungkook sassed and then walk away to see some other clothes to smirking .

Kitty sat on the couch for minute calming himself down but it isn't helping .

And jungkook who was watching him from mirror chuckling.

The boy still stood on his feets walking towards the paying section jungkook had already payed there bills .

Kitty was mad he walked infront of jungkook and the older knows how to control the boy he increased the speed upto maximum.

The boy stopped on his heels as he started shaking and rolling his eyes and squirts out before falling on his knees due to exhaustion..

No one was there to watch them jungkook pick the boy up and before walking towards one of the dressing room he made boy stand infront of the mirror.

"Look at yourself baby how beautiful you look like this all mine ".

Jungkook said kissing his nape and slipping his hands inside those beautiful wet panties taking that vibrator out.

"Aren't you a beautiful mess hmm ".

He said pecking the boy's lips ..

Kitty hmm he was just to exhausted due to the orgasm he had.

Jungkook smiled and hold the boy close pecking his lips again.

"I love you darling I love you so so much".

"I love you to daddy ".

And kitty falls asleep in his arms.

Jungkook smiles before taking the exhausted boy out of the mall making sure to comfort the exhausted sleepy boy sit in the car before adjusting the seatbelt.

Throwing all the shopping bags on the back seat and starting the engine as he hmm the song.

The day was wonderful he can't wait to spend his day with his love of life .

He turned to look at his beautiful husband who is sleeping now.

And smiles caressing his cheeks.

"Ohh darling you're the only one I want . You are the only one I'll desire  for.. I'll do anything for you because I love you".