Chapter-74

So being pregnant is completely different experience for kitty he doesn't know why he is happy one second and then sad at the other..mood swings aren't helping well the throwing up had already reduced since he is in his 5 month yes his 2nd trimester.

His belly is growing now . He looks so cute in those baggy clothes . Because his old clothes aren't fitting him . What can we say when they already know they are having twins . What do you expect the Belly to grow up as a watermelon.

Already it is and kitty was looking himself in the mirror checking himself out touching his belly and looking at his now so swollen feets. He sighs sadly .

"Are you alright baby boo?"

Jungkook asked pampering the boy with kisses.

"Look kookie I'm g-getting fat ".

He said pouting and looking down at his feets.

"I don't think so !"

Jungkook hugs the boy from the back and placed his chin on younger's shoulder , hands on the big belly caressing it lovingly.

"You know you look so cute with this big belly , you are special baby your presence is special to me , your everything is so special to me . I love you so much that even though you get fat or losse weight I don't mind it's upto you just don't get sick that it is all I want to say, and in such conditions you shouldn't be thinking like this my baby . You're so freaking beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off you."

Jungkook look in the mirror kissing the younger's neck and inhaling his sweet strawberry shampoo smell from the kitty's hair. That is his comfort zone hiding himself in those long fluffy silver hairs.

"You think I'm still beautiful "

"Ofcourse you are my goddess ."

Jungkook again smiles looking at the boy through mirror.

"Today I saw something beautiful like more ravishing scenario". He says looking at the the younger.

"Is it so?" Kitty questioned

"Well yeah beauty of moon with ever so shiny stars". He says.

"Really then let's go out, I wanna see moon". Excitedly waddling towards his beloved husband.

"We don't need to go out baby".

Kitty looked at him confusingly , blinking his eyes.
And jungkook turn the boy again to face the mirror.

"Look into the mirror , precious isn't my moon so beautiful huh!! And I'm the brightest star near you."

"Y-you are t-talking about me k-koo".

Kitty asked .

"Ofcourse precious I'll always talk about you, and will keep talking about you until my last breath . "

Kitty placed his index finger on jungkook's lips shuhing him.

"Don't talk about dying kookie I already told you."

Jungkook kiss the index finger off and kitty blushed looking at the male with wide blue eyes.

His heart beating and numerous butterflies fluttering around his stomach.

"Is my baby shy?"

Jungkook asked teasingly only to earn a slap on his chest.

"You are so mean".

The boy pouted and huff a little.

"Gosh you are such a baby".

"Yes I'm your baby , now gimme kissie here ".

Kitty say Pickering his lips more.

Jungkook nevertheless can't say no to those pretty lips he kissed that pout and then his cheeks ,slight taking a flesh of Kitty's cheeks in his mouth and bitting it..

"Aish kookie stop doing it my cheeks are off limit you bunny face mafia".

The boy scolded the olden man by twisting his ear more.

"Ouch sorry baby aish no don't twist it ah forgave your husband baby".

"Aish I'm sorry k-koo does t-that hurt I'm sorry".

Kitty mubbled pouting and jungkook pulls the boy into a kiss.

"Honey are you sleepy".

Jungkook asked and the boy yawn keeping his hand on his belly and waist walking slowly towards jungkook and hugging him.

"I'm tired koo I wanna sleep please carry me ".

Kitty said feeling all weakness taking over him. And was about to pass out and jungkook securely hold him by his waist and carried him to the bed slowly placing him on the soft matress and then covering his body properly before placing two pillows on both side and the a small pillow near his feets.

Boy always twist and turned in his sleep jungkook always fixes his position , jungkook always takes care of the kitty's mid night craving , he do always crave for strawberries and banana milk so jungkook keep those in his room in a mini refrigerators in case kitty wokeup in midnight and ask for it.

Jungkook massages his feets gently and then his hands this days kitty gets tired easily ofcourse who won't .

"My baby is doing so great , I'm proud of you".

Jungkook lastly kiss his cheeks and lips before going back to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was morning 3.30 am when kitty squirmed and sat on the bed rubbing his eyes.

"Kookie I need to go pee h-help me".

Kitty said and jungkook was fast enough to stand on his feets and going to the Kitty's side to help him.

Jungkook helped him to the washroom and waited for the younger to came out.

"What happened baby why are you so upset".

Jungkook asked.

"I-"
Before kitty could explain anything he started sobbing making jungkook panicked.

"Hey big boy don't cry tell me w-what happen ?"

"I'm not a big boy d-daddy , I peed in my pants ".

He says and started crying ofcourse with such a big belly he couldn't walk fastly and was to late to reach to empty his bladder and the incident took place unexpectedly.

"I-its okay baby you'll always be my favourite baby don't worry this is common you're preggy , so these things are common here let's get you changed".

Jungkook was always there to console him whenever such things happen to him always motivating him and taking care of him.

"Can I wear that fluffy panda dress you bought yesterday."

Kitty asked innocently ,

"Ofcourse baby, I bought it only for you precious c'mere let me help you !"

Jungkook helped him in wearing the dress and then fixing the younger's hair back with help of his Tata hairband.

"Aww my adorable kittybear".

"Thank you for everything d-daddy ".

Can life be more happy then already it is!!..