Chapter-2

Before starting for the further chapters
I would like to introduced our tete's cat form
Just so cute fluffy not fat with blue eyes...

Before starting for the further chaptersI would like to introduced our tete's cat formJust so cute fluffy not fat with blue eyes

...........

Hoseok said and jungkook hesitated and pick the pretty kitty in his hands ...rubbing his ears and the kitty purred and lean to his touch jungkook feels so warm to the kitty male that he just purred and slept in his hold...

Jungkook took the cat hybrid his mansion..he admit the kitty is really soft and cute though but let me tell he don't like cute and soft things..he don't like okay!!!

"Man I can't believe I have to take this Little thing home"

He was really annoyed by the cats continuous meowing ..it was his first time he didn't have any pet he knows he can't took care of them so he never had any pet ...but man this things wasn't any pet but whole dam ravishing beautiful cat hybrid boy he can't be pet he can't keep him like pet to..

The kitty was so small and delicate that jungkook was afraid of the kitty would fall from his hands he was scared to pick that little thing in his hands too...

"Ohh shut the fuckup you little thing let me sleep you're such an annoying"

Jungkook shouted at the kitty who was now on floor near mafia's bed . Kitty's ears falls down gesturing he is sad his master shouted at him...being sensitive kitty he stop making noise and sat in the basket with blankets around he lay there down and a drop of tear escaped from his blue eyes...
And he went to his dream land...

Jungkook wokeup in midnight when he heard no meowing maybe kitty must be sleeping he got out from his bed and looked around to see kitty is curled in small ball inside the basket with blankets around him ..he was looking so cute and adorable unconsciously coo escaped from his lips he picked the shivering kitten in his arms delicately like he is holding a fragile glass...

The kitty whimpers in his sleep and realisation really hit the Mafia boss hard to see the blanket full of blood he still didn't treated his wound..

"How can you be so heartless jungkook he is still bleeding. I should treat his wounds he is in pain that's why he was meowing so much at night ohh god how can I be so dumb".

Jungkook scolded himself taking the whimpering kitty  to his bed he cleared the wound with antiseptic and wrap bandage around it ...

Kitty was really pure white..and soft looks absolutely angel in sleep the kitty lick his lower limb to ease the pain and jungkook patted his head and unconsciously smile appeared on his face ...

"What are you doing to me kitty?"

.............

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was the another day a beautiful morning for the kitty because he was sleeping on the laters hard chest he felt so safe in his hold jungkook had securely wrapped his hand around the kitty to prevent him from falling and tete like it he really love it ...
Maybe he can ask the the man to be his next master and caregiver but will his Mr. Stranger agree for this he don't even know his name too..

He immediately transform in his human form his human form was also adorable and cute but to let you know his human form was more active then his cat form ..if you asked how?

So let me tell you..

His cat form is really silent and cute adorable he obeyed everyone he was sensitive ...and scared of humans he didn't allow everyone to touch him..only few people's whom he trust can touch him and so his ears and tails..the kitty was most sensitive to his ears and tails...

If we talk about his human form..his human form is like really illiterate. He don't know most and many things he was only 17 years old .cute bubbly and caring and sometimes really handful of bratty he don't like scoldings , punishment and when someone shouts his ears are really sensitive to loud noises...
Ears are visible in his human form ..and if we talk about his tail it was in his control to make it visible or not...

He had almost spend his 17 years with his previous owner who was abusive he didn't liked him a bit . His owner will always came drunk at night and would bit the shit out of the poor boy . He always used to live in the cold and dirty basement. His master didn't like to take him anywhere so he wasn't aware of anything and any places...

Being in modern era hybrids are really common to them . The previous owner would try to touch him ..and was the sick bastard who always force the poor kitty to give him blow jobs even though the innocent boy don't know anything about it..and the sick bastard being kinky had exhibitionist link he like showing of that pretty kitty to everyone.

His master never praises him calls him many names just because he was femboy .
(A/n: sorry but If you wanna read my book you'll only see femboy tete and you have bear with it..yes babies he had vagina not Dicky)

The owner would try to touch him there but kitty didn't allow him he then beat the Little kitty to for being disobedient. The kitty always crys to the sleep curling himself in the corner and was still in the daze that his owner love him in different way..

The owner would always pull his ears and tail and the kitty didn't like it that night when he was doing dishes his owner came to him and pulled his ears tha was too much for him the pain was unbearable he bite the owner and ran from there...he didn't know were he was going and what those machine thing moving on that black road..he kept on running and three men kept on following him this how he met jungkook...

If the kitty being honest he really like jungkook his kitty side is really obedient to him and human form really likes to anoy the shit  out of him
......
..

(A/n  : so cute eyes aww😇😇)