Chapter-20

"Taehyungiee~~ can you help noona"..

The maid said faking herself and behaving cute infront of the kitty .....

"Y-yes n-noona".

He said and coughed a little .....

"Can you help me in cleaning whole mansion taehyungiee~~".

Kitty said nothing just nodded his head ....he was scared to even say no to the maid she was scary ...she was a badie bitch...

"N-noona I'm h-hungry".

Kitty said looking down ...he was naive and innocent never hurt even single soul in his life why everything so wrong to him...why those people's keep bullying him...angel like him don't deserve such treatment he deserves the whole world ...he deserves every happiness in the universe but sadly he can't... sadly being hybrid his life was full of miseries....

"Taehyungie you broke the bottle of milk now don't you think your daddy will get mad hmm..you need to compensate the lose go and clean the mansion alone "...
The maid said and left from there leaving the kitty dumb founded on the floor....kitty curled himself into small ball and sobbed escaped from his cherry lips..he cried out... everything hurts his body hurts he feels so weak....he just want his daddy...

"D-daddy come back plwease...kitty won't bother you plwease come back ...."

Kitty said and hicupping chocking on crying his hand covered with blood ..... jungkook saw everything ..he heared everything ...he was angry and mad ...sad on himself in his absence kitty suffered a lot ...he cried a lot soon his eyes darken he will take his revenge ...he will take revenge of every single tears his kitty shed he stood up from his chair took his blazer and and left ...

"Hoseok hyung I'm going home ...project is done...I need to go back . My kitty is sick he needs me.."

Jungkook said with poker face ...cold tone anger was visible in his eyes....Hoseok said nothing just noded...

On other hand kitty was cleaning the mansion ...he had cloth in his hand he stood on the stool as he was short to clean the show cases and bookshelf in the living room....he was still short to reach upto there his ankle were swollen his hands still bleeding...tears are still brimming in his eyes.....

Lips sobbing sniffliing....he Tippy toed on his toes and started cleaning he stumbled on the stool when he started feeling dizzy because hunger and weakness ....his head started spinning the stool slid backward and kitty was about to fall  but two strong arms catches him securely....Kitty's eyes were closed was waiting to fall but it never happened...

Kitty soon open his eyes and saw his happiness infront of him holding him in his arms...his daddy ...after long wait finally he is in his daddy's arms....he sobbed clutching his shirt said nothing...he cried ...his heart out....

"D-daddy h-hates m-me ".

Kitty said and started hitting jungkook with his tiny hands which were bleeding ...jungkook's eyes widened when he saw the kitty hands red bleeding...his eyes and nose red ..his ankle swollen...thighs burshies....body warm...

"M-my b-baby"...

Kitty started crying hard throwing his legs back and forth he was mad and frustrated for now he don't want to talk with Mafia boss ..but it was the big lie....he had lot of things to say but couldn't..

"L-let go y-you d-don't wan me .. y-you hate me ...l-leave me I'll go from h-here I'll never c-come back to you"...

Said cried alot....he was hurt but jungkook was more hurt ...kitty don't know how hard this two weeks were for the Mafia boss ....he worked day and night only to complete his work as early as possible and go back to his baby and pampered him with love and care.... jungkook wasn't aware of anything about kitty ...he didn't mean to ignore his precious fluffy baby..

"NO you aren't going to leave this mansion I won't let you ...you are mine ...only mine kitty ...tell me who did this to you.."

"N-no one d-did a-anything I j-just trip "..

Kitty said he was scared ...so much scared when he looked at his daddy he was looking so angry yet mad....

"I SAID TELL ME WHO DID THIS TO YOU TAEHYUNG I WON'T REPEAT".

Jungkook shouted and all the maids , guards and workers stood there gathering infront of Mafia boss ...everyone has there head low....The scary yet handsome Mafia boss sat there on his throne kitty on his lap who was snuggled on his chest hidding his face ..still sniffling .... jungkook glared at everyone who was present over there...

"WHO DID THIS TO MY KITTY ?"

Jungkook shouted and kitty whines being sensitive to loud noises he hid his face in jungkook's neck and started inhaling jungkook scent to calm himself....

"I won't repeat those who did this to my kitty come forward if I checked the CCTV and I got to know anything it won't end well"...

No one came jungkook was just so angry that there maids aren't loyal to him anymore ....

"Kitty baby can you go back to our room hmm"..

Jungkook said to kitty and kitty stood on his feet he took slow steps towards there shared bedroom ...mafia boss waited for kitty to entered there room ... jungkook stood up on his feet he went through everyone standing there head still low...

"Didn't I told yall if I myself found the person who this to my kitty won't end well "..

Jungkook said and took his gun ...the people's present in the hall started shivering and maids who did this to kitty was in really bad condition....he push the trigger and shooted in the back direction and shooted three maids and he grinned with smirk...

"This is what you get when you mess with Jeon Jungkook and his baby ".

Jungkook and went back his throne he sat in manspreading position and glaring in and everyone and tapping gun on his head...

"Got it "

"Yes master"

Everyone said it together...

"Okay go back to work NOW!!"

And everybody left from there ...