Chapter-7

Another morning..
Another start of stress full day of Mafia boss with the stubborn kitty who is literally pain in his ass...it's not like he hate the kitty so do he like aniyooo....he don't..he just pitied the kitty who have no shelter for himself he just gave him a shelter that's all this is what he think nothing much!!!

The kitty was still in his cat form sound asleep and Jungkook already got up and ready to leave for his office just want to make sure the kitty is fine here just because of last night he is guilty for shouting at little thing for no reason...

Let me remind you

HE DON'T LIKE CUTE THINGS HE DON'T LIKE CUTE PEOPLE HE DON'T LIKE CUTE KITTYY HE DON'T LIKE TO BE SOFT!!!!!!!!

he opens the door and found the kitty on bed in human form all naked his every body part is visible to him jungkook gulp and closed his eyes started shaking almost dead sleepy kitty from his slumber.

"Ohh god why you sleep like dead cat "..

He said and again started shaking kitty his eyes was closed he didn't want to make the kitty uncomfortable so he did throughout his human instinct!...

"Hey kitty get up its already morning"..

"mhhhh Aniyooo I wan sleep moreeee"
The kitty wine cutely and again slept holding one hand of jungkook cuddling with it through his chest Mafia boss blush a little they are almost touching those swells but he didn't made any move on him he stays like that for while...

A urge to just squeeze those sweals and nip on them~~

But he can't!!!

"GET UP YOU LITTLE CAT I AIN'T GOING TO TOLERATE THIS WE NEED TO TALK "...

the kitty just whine didn't wake jungkook was already done with him he covers the kitty with white sheets and pick him up he took the kitty in the washroom turn on the shower the kitty whine more when cold water hit his body but soon started whimpering ... cats are known for being sensitive ...bathing cold water can make them sick...

But jungkook didn't care he didn't stop the shower the kitty was wide awake clutching the white sheet to his body because of cold..on the floor he didn't look up he just stays at his place shivering and whimpering.. jungkook watched him..it's like this things isn't new to him....like this things are the things he used to ...

The kitty dares to look up and met with those dark intimading eyes which hold dark orbs...

"D-daddy c-cold"..

He said in his monotone .. Mafia boss understand he turn off the shower and leaves bathroom first and then kitty stands on his feets taking wobbly steps towards the mafia's room ...

He felt sudden dizzy it isn't like he didn't ate it because of sudden cold water on his eyes made him dizzy he stumbled on his feets but was saved by those large bulky hands he worshipped from the first day..

"T-thank you d-daddy"

He manage to speak and smile a little to be honest jungkook not a bit like this side of kitty from the day they met ...he got used to the kitty stubbornness ..his naughtiness and everything seeing the fluffy ball all silent isn't something he used too...

"Kitty I think we need to talk ...take this clothes were them I'll be back here in few minutes"...

The kitty nodded jungkook left ...he dried his body wears those long hoddie with no pants ... He sat there shivering he was still cold because of the cold water shower...

After 20 minutes jungkook came to his room with breakfast tray in his hand nothing much just some pancakes with some strawberry and milk ...he put the breakfast on the table ...and gesture the kitty to come towards him...the kitty obeyed took small steps towards him ...jungkook was on the couch seating like in manspreading position ...

"Sit down"..

Jungkook said the kitty looks up ...

"I SAID SIT DOWN "...

The kitty's ears were sensitive the voice was really loud and sharp for he sat on his knees and look down ...

"s-should I n-need t-to P-please y-you m-master"..

The kitty said and jungkook was in uttered shock he didn't know that the kitty knows such things..

"Who taught you this things?"

Jungkook asked hold his chin with those those fingers griping it tightly the kitty just whimpers due to tight grip...

"I-I didn't y-you w-want t-this d-daddy t-that's why y-you a-asked m-me to sit o-on my k-ness?"

Kitty said hooking his hands on jungkook's pant...

"What noo"

Jungkook push the male back on the floor ..

"I didn't wanted to do this I just wanted to dry your hairs but now this isn't important tell me how you know about such things...tell me I SAID TELL ME THIS INSTANT!!!"

sudden wave of jealousy hit the Mafia he didn't know what's happening with him why he is feeling sad why he is so restless and distressed...

"M-my o-old m-master used to d-do b-bad things with me he u-used t-to p-put h-his pee pee in here a-and it h-hurts so m-much ..h-he u-used give i-it in m-my mouth too a-and he u-used t-to pee in my mouth ...I used h-help h-him"..
Kitty said showing his down area to tell him

Jungkook was caught off-guard he never thought this fluffy ball isn't innocent as he thought he is so Mysterious so mysterious...but jungkook likes to play with mysterious things...

"Come sit here and let me dry your hairs and stop talking you're so annoying!!"..

Jungkook said pull the kitty to himself but this time not on the floor but on his lap he made him sit on his lap the Kitty's back was now facing jungkook's chest ..they didn't said any things it's jungkook drying his hairs  ever so gently not to hurt his ears...and to be honest kitty like it...

"You like it kitty "...

"Mmmhh"

"Tell me your name "...
Jungkook asked still continuing his work ..

"Tete kitty"

Kitten hybrid said and jungkook frown...

"I ain't asking your cat forms name I'm asking your human forms name"..

"Oh it's K-Kim T-taehyung"..
The kitty stuttered..

"Kim Taehyung such a pretty name you have pretty kitty don't you... aren't you just so good for daddy hmm"...

Jungkook said and kitty pureed he put his  head on jungkook's chest leaning back close to him...

"You're so warm d-daddy"..

"Am I"

Hmm"..

..........

It was boring haha...
No worries
Other chapter will surely interesting...!!