Author note..

So before the further chapter I would like to tell you something regarding our this story . So first of all they are arguing c'mon it's normal thing for the newly married couples.
It isn't a big deal and about slap sometimes people's do things in anger which they didn't mean to out off rage you do this to, I do to then why are we blaming the character in my story.

Jungkook came home silent he for sometime didn't wanted to talk with kitty because he was lost . He did had bad day and didn't wanted to snap on his baby love that why he was avoiding him.

But our naughty kitty pissed him for some reason jungkook had his own reasons for not letting the kitty go out to this party . Maybe something dangerous gonna happen I really wanted keep it for upcomming twist after reading comment I really wanted explain summary we shouldn't be assuming things.

Jungkook loves  kitty to much to hurt him for his dear life and about slap it was just a reflex so calm down guys
It's common between couples to argue and jungkook being gentleman he accepted his fault apologies to and wanted to talk about the matter to sort out there misunderstanding.

Because talking is the key to sortout such arguments in couples so dear readers just chill and enjoy.