Chapter-19

"Omo taehyungie I'm sorry I didn't made breakfast I was busy cleaning dishes wait I'll make something for you".

The maid said and kitty sighs because it was her daily tantrums...

"No no i-its okay n-noona I'm n-not hungry"...

Kitty said left from there and there stood the maid laughing at the poor and naive kitty ...she throws the food in the dustbin and  went back to her work.....

The rest of day wasn't that good....kitty stayed in his room he didn't got lunch and was super hungry .....and also sick he had high fever....looking all pale and red and tired he shifted back to his kitty form to ease all the body pain but it didn't work out of his fragile body...!!!

He fall asleep on the bed.....he had breathing problem every since he was an infant and being sick he couldn't breathe properly ....

Jungkook again was late that night kitty didn't eat anything the whole day...mafia boss had no idea about Kitty's condition...he did his night routine changing into comfy clothes and lay back besides the sleepy kitty ....the furry ball didn't move a bit in his sleep ...just stayed in the same position .... jungkook frown .he took the sleepy kitty on his lap carresing his soft white fur... jungkook sighs sadly when he felt warm skin under his hand....

"I'm sorry I'll try to finish it soon for you we will be back to our old self.. I'll take you somewhere out on vacation I promise just wait a bit...."

He said stroking his chubby cheeks .....kissing his forehead ...

"Kitty baby can you shift in your human form let me see your temperature"..

Jungkook said patting his head and slightly teasing the kitty to wake him up softly but kitty didn't wake up .....it's been 2 weeks Namjin couples went back to Paris for important business meeting they will be back in 4 months.....

He dialled the number of his elder brother if he didn't told him that his precious baby is sick jin hyung will hit his head  with his high pitch rap ....

Soon call ended he put the phone call on the night stand . He strip his comfy clothes lay besides the kitty .he place the kitty on his chest .. gladly wrap his bulky arms around the kitty covering both of them with a duvet ....kitty meows when he felt a little releif ofcourse jungkook did it as jin instructed him to do ....hybrids are the most sensitive creature even they are weak or sensitive they just need skinship they skin to skin contact with there loved ones....

Jungkook smiled and pecking the white furry ball one last time and drifted to sleep.....

Another morning was little technical as jungkook had fixed cctv cameras throughout the mansion in every corner to keep an eye on his kitty....that thing is what he did only to know why kitty is hurt everyday...since he wasn't home that much....he peck the furry ball before leaving for the office who still have fever and weak and sick....

After that kitty woke up at 10.30 am of morning all weak couldn't walk because of lack of energy ...he took steps to the bathroom ....and he entered bathroom and turned on the warm shower he felt relax his muscles got relax ...he stood there look Ike a lifeless creature soon a sob escaped from his lips...

His was angry and mad on his owner so desperate to see him .... because as hybrid they need there owner when they are sick and distressed when they felt down when they are in trouble.....because they are so weak that can't protect themself they need someone in there life who could protect them that's why hybrid choose there own owner and call them daddy ..means there caregiver and there owner....

He falls on the floor and placing his knees close to his chest lying naked no undergarments and all ...

"Kitty t-tete i-is ugly n-now d-daddy d-don't wan me "..

He scratch his skin harshly as he started crying hard only things enchanting in his head was his owner Don't want him....

Well if you have hybrid you just can't ignore them ...they need your attention 24/7 ....they need care like little babies ...they themselves are cute little babies....

He stayed there for an hour his pale skin was red ....and visible red marks of his nails .....lifeless beautifull face with no emotions....he stood up his body was numb....he turned off the shower and took the bathrobe of his daddy and wear it...

It smells like jungkook...he walked out of the bathroom he sat infront of mirror looking at himself ....he didn't know someone is watching his every moment and actions.....he slides the robe little little down upto his shoulder and caress the red scratches with his delicate fingers....he felt pain...everywhere....

He got up and wear his undergarments and then a long black jungkook's hoodie ....and his own baggy pants....he pull on the hoddie on his ears hidding his face in the hoddie ..he walked through hallways...heading downstairs for something to eat....

He stood there infront of kitchen took few steps forward he was scared and when jungkook notice the kitty's fear he frown as his work for today was over early but just want to keep eyes on his kitty he was in his office ...door lock...eyes on the kitty on the big screen in his office....

The kitty open the fridge taking two strawberries out as no one was there in the kitchen he sat on the kitchen counter and devour the strawberries ...he felt so good the sweetness and sourness of strawberries it was the best combo ever ....

He again stood up from the counter and want to have some milk he open the refrigerator and took the glass bottle of milk out ....he was about to drink ..but flinch when bottle fell from his hand because the same maid from yesterday had push him on the ground...

"Omg taehyungie I didn't saw you I'm sorry...Are you hurt anywhere?"..

She said the kitty was still on the floor ...but winches in pain when the maid stumbled on the Kitty's hands which was bleeding now and because of glass stuck in them...

"Taehyungiee~~ can you help noona"..

The maid said faking herself and behaving cute infront of the kitty .....

"Y-yes n-noona".

He said and coughed a little .....