Chapter-48

It's been three days kitty was at jimin's place with no contact and anything . And jungkook every day came home drunk as he miss the his fluff ball of happiness so much . In those three days he always send the beautiful bouquet of flowers with sorry letter to the kitty with his favourite chocolate .

He was in his room drinking alcohol as he wipped his eyes again for the nth time . He was so stressed and sad that he couldn't sleep couldn't concentrate in any work his mind was full for his kitty.

How he smile !
How sequeaks!
How he gets all excited!
How he giggles!
How he whines!

He miss everything about the kitty he miss him dearly. Completing his last bottle of beer . He layed on the bed as tomorrow will be weekend he will be staying at home. He couldn't even distract his mind from thinking about the smoll kitten hybrid .

Soon the sleep took over his eyes and he closed his eyes as tears role down his cheeks.

When the Mafia boss woke up he had the worst hangover today . He was on the best since woke having fever and cold . He stayed all day on bed and he cuddled the pillow .

Closing his eyes and again trying to sleep . On the other had kitty was missing jungkook he was thinking to go back to their 'sweet home' . Jimin explained him how relationship work . Argument and little fights are common . He also told him everything how to make your partner happy and everything . Kitty was excited again to go back to his daddy and hug him and kiss him untile he himself passout..

He was on the couch as jimin was trying to call jungkook who isn't picking the calls . Jimin again tried  to call the mafia boss but again no response.

"Baby let's go I'll drop you to your house as I have to go that way ".

Kitty nodded as he packed his clothes and came down wearing jungkooks black hoddie and blue jeans . Wearing his pink backpack.

Jimin chuckled as he kiss the boy's cheeks. "Ready baby" kitty nodded in excitement as he thought of apologising the older male and will make it up to him. He will make his daddy happy again . And they will be back to there old self .

After thinking calmly for 3 days and pressuring his tiny brain got to know that it's enough now he need to talk to his boyfriend and sort everything out instantly.

Soon jimin drop the boy infront of the mansion . Kitty thanked him and walked inside the mansion .

"Daddyyyyy I'm back".

He chimed as he was excited to see his daddy after three days . He missed him so much . Kitty pout when he didn't gets any reply .

"Daddy "

He again called out but no reply . Kitty searched the older male everywhere he was no were to be found . He hurriedly went to their shared bedroom and was dumbfounded to see the rich Mafia boss plus CEO on floor drinking his expensive beer like there no tomorrow and wipping his tears in regrets of he did .

He want to control his anger he can't because he is a Mafia boss who was known for cruelty and ruthlessness . He need time to change himself he need some help to change .

Even though he decided to leave mafia in few months and want to leave normal life with kitty . His personality and fate ain't helping him. The bad image of him ain't helping him here .

"D-daddy".

Jungkook snapped his head as he hears the most favourite voice he was longing to hear in this three days. Kitty was standing at the door with so much worries in his eyes .

He hurriedly made his way towards the older male who couldn't stop drinking even after he found out the presence of kitty inside the room.

Keep on chugging another glass of expensive alcohol. Kitty snatch the glass from jungkook's hands .

"Gimme my beer ".

Jungkook said as he stood up and stumbled on his place taking wobbly steps towards the kitty he tried to snatch the glass from the shorter boy.

"I said gimme or I'll jump from the window".

Kitty widened his eyes in shock he hurriedly pull the man back from the window who was now climbing onto it .

"Gimme or should I jump".

Jungkook again said he was completely drunk and he himself don't know want he was doing . Ofcourse every drunk man have extra energy to pissed every one of.

"Daddy ".

Kitty pulls bully man into his tiny arms as he kiss the man passionately. With love jungkook kissed him back with same passion. Soon jungkook broke the kiss he missed his kitty so much . He hide his face the crook of kitty tete as he started crying like 5 years kid telling kitty how much he missed him between his sobs . Kitty rubbed his back as manage to take the man back to the bed who wasn't ready to leave him.

"Don't go please I missed you s-so much kitty".

He layed his head on Kitty's lap hugging his tiny waist burrowing his head in Kitty's soft stomach pecking on his navel which literally made kitty let out a silent moan.

"D-daddy I'm sowwy pwease I won't leave y-you again "

Kitty said as he peck jungkook's earlobe . Started stroking the Mafia boss hairs to calm him down.

"Please don't go s-stay here with me I promise I won't yell at y-you I won't lock you in that dark place I was out of anger that day . I was so stressed I just wanted to complete all my work in those two days and wanted to take you out on vacation b-but guess what I messed everything up right I'm so fucked up when you left me saying you won't be with me for weak."

Jungkook explained himself as he again hide himself in Kitty's hoddie sniffling .

"I'm sowwy I just wanted y-your attention I'm sowwy f-for what I said d-daddy b-but I'm promise I'll not do that ever kitty tete won't leave his precious daddy ever ".

Jungkook felt warm feeling inside the pit of his stomach . And soon the sleep took over on his heavy eyes as he relaxed his body and closed his eyes . Head still on Kitty's lap inside his hoddie.

...

Okay bye bye~~