Chapter -56

"D-daddy I guess this will look sexy on you ".

Kitty said hiding his chubby cheeks with his hands.

" You think so then I'll buy this ".

And the day went like this they having there dinner in the restaurant and heading home with a tired lazy kitty.

Jeon mansion was chaotic early morning as Namjin came back for their babies wedding they were excited too.

Kitty was whinning as he really didn't want to leave his daddy alone . Well not true he just want to cuddled his daddy the whole day but no jin wasn't allowing him to see jungkook .

"No baby you're going with me now okay you will see him tomorrow kitty let's go".

Jin was trying to lul the the boy who was whinning not to go.

On other hand namjoon just kept jungkook more and more engaged into the work while jungkook was completely grumpy he want to go home and cuddled his furry ball on there soft bed.

"Hyung we will go early I want to see my pretty baby I miss my furry angel".

Jungkook said with a pout glaring at his hyung who just giggled looking at Big bad Mafia boss being grumpy and childish to see his bride early...

"No jungkookah you can't see him today ".

Namjoon said crossing his arms on his chest saying it's a No No thing to him.

"But hyung why?"

"Don't know jin asked me to do it".

"Oh he is taking revenge with me hyung I did the same during hyung and your wedding now he is doing the same with me ".

He pout more and sat on his chair wherever  jhope , Suga and namjoon just laugh seeing the man cursing his big brother aka his mother in law.

Kitty was sitting in the corner as he was really being brat to jin he really punished the cute boy and made him sit in the corner of room on his knees by the time the baby boy keep on mumbling sorry for being brat but jin didn't listen he was done with the kitty boy.

Then boy started sobbing wipping his teary eyes with his hoddie oversized sleeves it broke jins heart he ran to the boy and pulls him into the hug wipping his tears and kissing the baby's chubby cheeks..

"I'm sowwy mommy kitty won't do it again I'm sowwy no punishment".

Kitty cried hidding in jins chest as he keep sobbing.

"Oh my poor baby it's okay it's okay mommy isn't mad now okay my pretty big boy Don't cry smile for mommy okay look at me ".

Jin said caressing the pretty boys' hair from back who shakes his head as noo..

"Mommy I wan koo plwease I miss him".

Kitty sobbed as he really miss the older so much . And soon the boy felt asleep in his arms because of punishment and exhaustion due to crying.

Carrying the boy into his room,  jin kiss his forehead and left for his own room.

It was midnight when kitty wakeup due to scary nightmares he started crying in the sleep , hardly breathing poor boy want his daddy to calm him he miss his daddy so much.

Hybrids can't stay away from there partners who they already mated with and kitty was getting stressed over his daddy .

"My pretty boy sleep try to breathe daddy is here c'mon open your eyes now ".

Kitty open his eyes and immediately sat on the bed he blink his eyes twice , thrice .

"Is it rweally my d-daddy".

Kitty said touching the jungkook's face he can't beleive his daddy is right infront of him. Without wasting anytime he hugs the man who hug him back.

"Did baby miss daddy humm".

Kitty nodded as he started crying wetting jungkook's shirt.

"I t-thought y-you left me . I thought y-you don't want to marry me . Dun go plwease I love you ".

Kitty said as he started kissing jungkook's whole face . The Mafia boss just giggle seeing his worried silly baby.

"Dun l-laugh I'll bite you".

Kitty said slapping the olders chest.

"Aww is my pretty boy angwy "

Jungkook teased but kitty didn't listen he bite jungkook's cheeks and get back on bed turning to other side getting mad.

"Ouch , you baby you hurt daddy "

Kitty didn't talk he wrapped himself into blankets got on the other side of bed far from jungkook who smirk and pull burrito boy on his chest.

"I came in the midnight climbing your window to meet you and you're not even cuddling me how cruel ".

Jungkook said pecking the angry boy's lips . Who immediately frown with worry.

"I'm sowwy d-daddy are you hwurt anywhere".

He said scanning jungkook's body getting worried if he is injured how silly the kitty is jungkook thought but he couldn't get more and more lucky to have this furry ball for himself.

"My baby I'm fine now give daddy a kiss and sleep I have to wake up early and go orelse jin hyung will skin me alive under your bed ".

Jungkook said giggling kitty smile as he nodded laying on jungkook chest he sighed contended .

"I love you daddy love me more please".

Kitty said and jungkook knows how much the boy missed him today looking the distressed boy in his arms he kissed his fluffy silver locks.

"Daddy love his kitty babe so so much now sleep my cutie bubba ".

Saying that they drifted back to sleep.....

I'll post another chapter tomorrow 🙂
Bye bye .
Love me 😍
And I love you.~~~