Chapter-35

"I wanna eat Mandu, ( Dumplings / Momos ) teokbokki with kimchi and also with cheese ramyeon ".

Kitty said rubbing his ears on jungkook's chest..cats instinct to make there owner agree to there request..
Jungkook chuckled and peck his neck ...

"Okay let's go then I'll take you to my fav place I promise you'll love that place ..."

As kitty nodded and they left from there....

A  brand new car stopped infront of the small cozy restaurant...' bear's dumpling ' was the name of it ...mainly they only sale's dumpling of many types but only sale's other dishes too...

Jungkook opens the door for the love of his life as kitty jump outside stumbling on his feet ...

"Baby don't jump when you are wearing heels you'll hurt yourself ".

Jungkook again scolded the poor thing who got upset before filling his cute tummy...

"Aish you're really something ".

As jungkook said and pick the upset boy on his shoulder and started walking toward the restaurant it was quite far from parking lot..kitty started wiggling on his shoulder and jungkook smack his butt cheeks squeezing it..

"Shut up now baby want me to throw you in dustbin no right ".

Jungkook said as he put the baby face kitty on his feet and fixing the dolls dress properly with his own hands kitty just stares at how soft jungkook's features...

Then why they say jungkook is ruthless and merciless Mafia?

Why he is only soft for certain small kitty ?

"W-why are you good to m-me d-daddy?"

As kitty asked rubbing his clothed arms as his legs to started shivering due to certain wave of wind it looks like it's going to rain soon... because it was ending of August already ....

"Because you are so sweet my love ..you deserve every happiness in the world ".

Jungkook says as he looks in those blue eyes and pecking his nose ..

"Okay enough now let's go Kitty's cute cute tummy in hungry~~".

Jungkook said in his Aigoo as kitty giggle .. jungkook wrapped his hands on Kitty's waist as they entered the place and Kitty's eyes sparkles when he entered it was the beautiful restaurant ever...the interior of the cafe was decorated by many bears plushies and bunnies too...

"Wanna meet lily ".

Jungkook said as kitty frown lifting his eyebrows in confusion ...

"Who is Lily daddy ?"

Jungkook chuckled when his baby's jealousy tone made him feel giddy giddy ...

"My closest friend ".

Jungkook said and tried to hold the kitty's hand which was resting on table and kitty didn't like a bit he was jealous surely jungkook can see clearly he slapped jungkook's hand and take back his hand resting them on his thighs...

"How close s-she is t-to you ?"

He asked hesitantly looking down ..kitty surely having mood swings heheee!!!

"We kissed two times ".

Jungkook as kitty slams his hand on the table got up from the table inviting the attention toward them .. jungkook smiles shyly when people's gave them a weird look ..he keeps on bowing apologizing them to the people's...

Kitty was about to leave when jungkook pulls him close and he landed on his chest ..

"Wanna meet her ".

And kitty bite his neck and sat there with huff "Aigoo my lady is angwy ". Jungkook said as the people's surrounded by there table started laughing at the cute couples .kitty cupped his own cheeks to hide the blush .

"S-stop it k-koo~~"

Kitty said and jungkook walked past to women  who was  taking order over there jungkook gave her beautiful smile as he hugs her...soon jungkook came back hold the kitty's hand and took him somewhere ..

"C'mon doll close your eyes ".

And kitty did as he was told getting excited and closing his eyes jungkook took him to the backyard ...of the restaurant..

"C'mon walk properly don't jump aish this boy "..

As they stoped in the middle jungkook asked him to open his eyes and kitty did as he was told....and kitty gasp when he saw the beautiful decoration ...

"Well I was going to ask you for dinner date  but you came to my company today and sure thing you made it easy there ".

Jungkook says hugging kitty from back and resting his chin on the small shoulder of kitty.....

"Ohh god is it bunny daddy look bunnies ohh god so many bunnies ".

Kitty seqwel and cooed at the little bunnies over there ..they were trained bunnies ofcourse this place made for the proposal surely ....one of the bunny stops infront of him as he bend down ...

"D-daddy look h-he aww baby bunny ".

As kitty bend down to pick bunny up who was literally holding a carrot...the bunny shows the carrot to the kitty probably asking the pretty boy to take the carrot from his hands....

"Y-you want me to t-take it bunny ".

As kitty took the carrot from the bunny and jungkook picked the bunny in his hand and kiss him..

"Meet my closest friend lily ".

Jungkook said as kitty turned around to see jungkook withthe bunny looking so good..

"I-is s-she l-lily "

"Well yeah ".

And kitty sighs in relief when he got to know that it was just a bunny not any girl or woman...

"I-i t-thoughts s-she i-is .- I'm s-sowwy "..

Kitty said as he got closed to jungkook rubbed his ears on his arms....and look in jungkook's eyes...

"I-its okay love no worries aren't you going to look what's in that carrot ".

Jungkook asked as kitty was confused as he scanned the carrot and his cute eyes widened it was made of plastic probably a carrier is it..

"Aish kitty babe open it ~~"

Jungkook whine when his kitty kept on staring at the carrot but didn't open it..

"Aish let me do it for you hold my lily ".

As jungkook said kitty took the bunny from jungkook and handed him the carrot.. jungkook immediately got on his knees ... opening the carrot..

"Marry me darling ".