Chapter-4

Jungkook was angry ..and mad how dare she tried to hurt the kitty..he got inside of his mansions  office and sat on the chair ..soon their was knock on the door ..

"S-sir s-should I c-c-come in !!"

It was maid jungkook smirk and mumbled 'come in'
In low voice and the made entered in the office ...

"Speak"

"S-sir h-he w-was l-looking a-at y-your c-closest and w-was t-trying to steel your things I caught him doing that and was about to throw him out of the house but you stoped me"...

He said she was scared because jungkook don't people's who stuttered infront of him..

"STOP STUTTERING!!"

"I'm sorry sir.."

The made bows several times she knows what's going to happen with her now the boss going to fire her ..

"S-sir don't fire m-me I didn't know h-he is your boyfriend"

"I SAID STOP STUTTERING  MISS LEE"..

she flinched and started shaking on her place..

"You know you tried to hurt him ... don't you know how sensitive hybrids are and you hurts his ears...how can you be so cruel Miss Lee he begged you to stop but you didn't".

Jungkook said and he felt really sad for the fragile being he got all silent since the incident happen he didn't talked to him  and drifted to sleep...

"I'm sorry sir ..please d-don't fire me"..

She begged infront of the Mafia boss.. jungkook was known for his ruthless nature ....how can she expect forgiveness from him when she clearly did the mistakes...he isn't a kind of mafia who hurts innocent people's but she isn't innocent she hurts his kitty ...the kitty cried so much because of her..

"So Miss Lee my kitty cried a lot because of you so what should I do with you hmm"..

Jungkook asked and smirk stands up and started walking towards her she started taking her steps back...

"What happened Miss Lee why are you stepping back should I cut your hands ..because with those you hurted my Kitty's ears..or your ears ...or your that filthy tongue"

Shivers ran down the maids spine hearing those words if Mafia boss is saying he isn't lying he for sure gonna do it...

"M-Mr. Jeon I-I'm sorry i-it won't h-happen again".

"I SAID STOP STUTTERING!!!"
jungkook again shouted at him...he grab her hands and drag her from the hallways...many guards and we're looking at her she was embarrassed she never in life thought that she will be going to be humiliated so badly..

"S-stop P-please d-don't "

She begged but jungkook throw her out of his mansion and ordered his guards...to throw that women away from his mansion...

He was really angry he got inside was his room but his all anger vanished when he saw cute little kitten sleeping in the small basket curled into small fluffy ball and was surrounded with the soft blanket ...

Jungkook pick the kitty from the basket and kitty open his half sleepy eyes...

"I wake you up kitty sorry daddy is sorry go back to sleep"...

He said to him softly and kept him on the bed he got on the other side he wanted to make the kitty comfortable ...he pull the sleepy kitty close to his chest the sleepy kitten whine loudly.."Meow~~~"

And Jungkook chuckled he wrap his arms around that soft fur and again drifted to sleep the kitty to sleep in a  tight embrace he so badly want tos tay with jungkook he don't want to go back to his old owner......

.............

Jungkook wake up when he heard soft knock on the door ...he got up from the bed and the kitty wasn't on the bed...he thought he must be downstairs...

"Jungkook it's already dinner time we should go and have dinner I'm having my dinner here today I wanted to see that pretty boy"...

"Hyung let's go down stairs he isn't here I think he must be down stairs.."

Jungkook said and looked and his Hoseok hyung..

"But I came from downstairs he isn't there"..

Hoseok said and jungkook's eyes widened..

"What do you mean he isn't downstairs were the hell he had gone ?"

Jungkook shouted and and walked toward his office to check the cctv footage maybe it will help...
He checked the camera outside of his room and found the kitty running out of his room in his cat form ...

Jungkook didn't know were he ran so he started checking the camera...he was worried about kitty he really don't want the kitty to get hurt and it's already dark..

What if the kitty will get hurt??.

I again repeat myself..

HE DON'T LIKE CUTE THINGS AND CUTE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

he saw the kitty running towards the roof top he didn't waste any time and ran behind him ....he stop when he saw the kitty on the running towards the edge of the roof...

"STOP THERE KITTY DON'T GO THERE YOU'LL GET HURT".
Soon kitty turned into his human form all naked infront of jungkook ...and was crying he didn't stop his crys..and turned to jungkook and started walking towards the edge facing jungkook..

"NO KITTY NO DON'T"...

"L-let me die d-daddy nobody likes kitty tete.. nobody wants kitty tete ...I don't want to go to master I'll die rather than going to him..."

He again took the step back..

N-no kitty you aren't doing this you can't do this come to daddy kitty "..

It was first-time in jungkook life he was scared ..scared that kitty will get hurt.....

"NO I'm not coming I won't bother you now I'll leave ..you don't want me too ..."

And he took last step and slips from the roof....

"KITTYYYYYY"

..........

BYE BYE..