Chapter-17

And soon Seokjin put the kitty on his lap and patting his head and then kitty drifted to sleep ...soon Seokjin to went into deep slumber leaning his head on headboard and was just to cute sight for all to see...

After an hour jungkook and Namjoon came and froze when they saw both they both share glance...soon jungkook carry the kitty to his room and Namjoon layed beside Seokjin...

"Take care of jin hyung for me..Joonie hyung"

Jungkook said and left...

Later that night Seokjin slept like after long time and it was his best sleep ever after such long time .. because he got what he wanted he got his happiness he got his baby tiny kitty...a person who can call him mommy and will make him happy.....

Namjin couples are sharing the mansion with jungkook from the very start it's been 8 year Namjin are married ofcourse Namjoon is a right hand of the Mafia boss... And Seokjin is just hacker of the Biggest Mafia gang!

Namjoon hugs the sleeping male besides him who was sleeping so peacefully besides him ...he is happy because he id finally dad now.. there's someone now who can call him dad now...

On other side with Taekook tete was still in his cat form curled up in the small fluffy ball on jungkook's chest . He had wrapped his hands around the kitty so gently and securely making sure not to hurt the fluffy baby by any means ....

That night jungkook didn't slept he just kept admiring the little kitty on his chest .....his cute kitty blue eyes...his black botton nose with cute mouth and always meowing around...

"Meow meow meow~~~~"

Every body meow~~~~

He is such an angel ...such a naive and innocent furry baby he is ! Always blaming himself whenever someone get sad infront of him....always accepting his fault ... apologising whenever he did something bad....always flooding his daddy with lots of kisses with sowwy~~~

And his daddy is just weak for those kitty blue eyes...with that baby voice...with meows~~

What kitty wants kitty gets !

Jungkook started spoiling the kitty ....but kitty was really obedient for his daddy always obeys his orders...and now he started wearing those beautiful clothes which jungkook brought for him...he was such girly kitty boy he was...with perfect waist and perky ass ....and also with midium size of boobies according to his age...

Kitty always slays in any outfit ..he was really defination of beauty in him....the perfect amount of makeup he learnt from his mommy....

If wee talk about his Appa and Mommy they to spoiling the furry ball with so much love and pampering with so care ....kitty always wanted mommy and Seokjin always wanted to be mommy...they both got what they wanted and now they were happy family....

Days passed like really past it's been 2 months already
And this morning jungkook got call from Yoongi that Jimin is in his labours.....that they have rush to hospital that morning everyone was so worried sick for Jimin ...

Namjin was there Yoongi was with Jimin inside the operation theatre while taekook outside seating on bench ... jungkook comforting the crying kitty who was crying when he heard jimin's screams....

"D-daddy t-they a-are m-meanie t-they will hwurt m-minie uncle and h-his baby".

The kitty said and again cried on his chest ..the Mafia boss shirt was all drenched with the kitty's tears...as he can hear those painfull screams of his favourite minie uncle......it was already 2 hours still those screams and all making everyone scared....

Ofcourse Jimin was going on in labour that pain is the worst pain ever...

After sometimes doctor came out the kitty was scared he ran towards the doctor..

"D-doctor u-uncle m-my minie u-uncle i-is h-he okay now?"

The kitty asked between his sobbs and the doctor smiles looking at the adorable kitty...

"Hey shuhh little boy your minie uncle is all right don't you want to see little baby...well congratulations everyone Mr. Min gave birth to a healthy baby girl"...

And Kitty's eyes lit up ..those sparkling eyes were all wide and his boxy smile dangling on his lips...

"C-can w-we see b-baby?"
Kitty said and doctor noded and the kitty happily jump as he hugs his mommy and appa...then his daddy ....

Soon they entered inside the general ward were yoomin couples were talking and Jimin was holding baby in his eyes...

"Congratulations "

They all said in unison and they both gave them a smile...but all the time the kitty wass looking at the little baby who was in jimin's hand...

"M-minie c-can I h-hold him".

Kitty said looking at the baby jimin was hesitant to give the baby to the kitty but Yoongi just smile and make the kitty seat on the bed and took the baby from jimin's hold and handed her to kitty...

"S-she s-so t-tiny ...s-so pretty j-just like m-minie".

Kitty said as he plays with the baby's hand soon kitty bow down nuzzle his face in her cheeks....and kitty giggles...

"D-daddy s-see baby".

And Jungkook surely came to know that how much kitty loves kids and he will be a best mommy to his own kids....

"Sugar uncle what is the name of baby?"

Kitty asked Yoongi ...

"How about you gave her a beautiful name hmm"..

Yoongi said patting the kitty's hairs and kitty looks at him then to his daddy... jungkook nodded ..

"T-then how about Areum ... s-she looks like a princess my princess"...

Kitty said and kiss the babies chubby cheeks...and then her hands....

After sometime he handed baby to jimin...

"Kitty we gotta go now baby and Jimin hyung need rest"

Jungkook said as he looks at the kitty who was looking disappointed because he didn't wanted to leave the baby very soon...

"D-daddy c-can k-kitty s-stay with minie and b-baby ?"

"NO!"
Jungkook said as he grab kitty hands ..

"Plwease I want to protect my princess I'm big boy d-daddy let me s-stay please".

Kitty started crying and begging jungkook to let him stay there with the baby...

"No kitty look at the baby she is sleepy see you want to wake your precious princess up hmm you want her to cry and get sick !"

"No no d-daddy baby need to be strong like tete ".

The kitty said and hold jungkook hand and mafia boss gladly intertwined his hands....giving every one his smiles and bidding everyone goodbye....

They left from there .....