Chapter -50

"You want to go out baby ". Kitty noded his head as he hide his face in jungkook's chest. Jungkook chuckled and patted his head holding his waist gently.

"Would you like to go on a movie date with me ".

..........

The little thing looks up and stare in those doe eyes with excitement as he kiss jungkook's chest and nodding his head .

"Okay then go and grab your and mine jacket and wear your shoes too and I'll go and grab umbrella and I will be waiting for you in parking lot so come fast okay".

Jungkook said as kitty stood on his feets and ran into their shared bedroom to bring there jackets and wear his favourite shoes.

Running towards the Mafia boss as fast as he can jumping hoping like a baby as he was so excited to go out in such a romantic weather . Slight rainy not much it was just like sprinkle of shower everywhere.

Jungkook smiles as he saw the kitty boy running towards him .

"Wear your jacket daddy it's cold ". Kitty said as he made jungkook wear his jacket .

"D-daddy can we not take a car and just w-walk ".

Kitty said playing with his fingers nervously as he was afraid jungkook would deny his request . But he was wrong the Mafia boss just chuckled as he ruffled the boys silver hairs as he kiss his forehead.

"As you wish love let's walk holding hands like this ."

Holding the tiny hands in his big hand intertwining them was something the kitty enjoying it feels so good both under the umbrella he felt so safe with jungkook being around is so safe .

Weather was just as romantic as the kdrama shows on telivision the cold breeze blowing like a music to them sending shivers to there body ..due to those wind the leaves are dancing and the pittar patter of rain are playing a major romantic music for both the lovers as they smile ear to ear enjoying the beautiful concert of the weather.

"We are here let's go in you're already cold ".

Entering the Movie theatre counter for tickets as they selected decent romantic movie for them. Moving to buy big popcorn tub with some cola on side jungkook also bought a big size of burger as his baby was veiling for it .

As the trailer started to play and they sat besides each other as time paused as the kitty kept munching on the popcorn and sugary liquid cola .

Time flows like a wind and soon they were in the middle of the movie . As jungkook was so focused on the beautiful kitty boy who was giggling and laughing .

"S-stop s-starring d-daddy Focus on the movie".

Kitty said as he peck jungkook's lips as they share the eye contact.

"How could I focus when I'm fantasizing about our own story humm".

Jungkook said holding his chin and kissing him softly . Backing of again trying to focus on the ongoing movie he took a sip of his drink.

But what amazed him was the light of projector falling on the tan skin of his pretty baby making him look so beautiful in daze. Jungkook could not help himself but to stare at the boy continuously until he got his attention sharing eye contact again . As kitty blush hidding his face and jungkook could do nothing but chuckled looking on other side.

"Fuck he is so cute!!"

Jungkook said as he again adverted his gaze on his pretty boy. Jungkook intertwined there hands as he kissed the boys knuckles Kitty's heart swells with happiness . Movie was at the end as the couples in movie start to kiss and jungkook found himself kissing the boy once again .

As the movie ends they left the theatre walking on street holding there hands . As again the rain started heavily it was also thundering as kitty flinch on sound jungkook was fast pull the whimpering boy close to himself they walked on the side of the road as he hug the boy tightly.

"No worries pretty baby I'm here daddy is here my kitty is such a good boy ".

Jungkook said as he rub the boys back gently whispering sweet things in his ears .

"D-daddy".

"Yes baby".

Jungkook look down at his baby whose cheeks are squish on his chest.

"I'm s-swcared a-and hwungy".

Kitty said as jungkook chuckled looking for something to eat in the area as he spotted convenience store . He tightly wrapped his arms around the boy pulled him towards the store .

"Go and get that basket here ".

As kitty walked slowly towards the section to take basket for the food. The store was kind of empty because of rain . Jungkook took the boy towards the food section as kitty started picking the things he want to eat nothing much 1 cup buldak ramyeon , 1 teokbokki cup with some cheesecake and strawberry milk with 2 chocolate bar. And jungkook took black bean noodles with banana milk and also some sausage.

As the kitty boy having big appetite he finished his food jungkook to finished his food  .

"It seems like rain is already stopped let's go back home so that we can cuddle and sleep okay ".

Jungkook said as they headed back to there mansion .

Laying on the bed waiting for jungkook comes back from showering  as kitty boy keeps whinning for his daddy. Soon kook came lay on  besides him and pull him on his bare chest. Kitty likes jungkook warmth it feels so good having his arms wrapped around his tiny waist. He purred a little.

"D-daddy a-aren't you going to marry s-someday".

Kitty said looking up facing jungkook eyes who had small smile on his lips.

"Ofcourse baby we will marry one day but for that you need to be 18 as early as possible humm!"

Jungkook said as he kiss the boys forehead who nodded and soon the sleep started taking over his beautiful eyes and he drifted to sleep. Jungkook to drifted to the deepest slumber due to tiredness cuddling his life in his arms....

Sorry babies for late update.
I'll try to update fast as we are already at the end..
Okay bye bye...