Chapter-43

Imagine your love kneels down for you hehee..

Jungkook kissed on the kitty's soft stomach as he moved down to his clothed pussy covered with those lacy panties he kissed him there too...

Moving down towards those beautiful juicy thighs..and then tucking his fingers on the panties to take it off..kitty shriked as he joilted his legs..

"Baby let me mark my territory !"

"D-daddy"

"Yes baby let me reward you !"

Jungkook said as he straddled himself comfortably in those glorious thighs....kitty nodded slided the beautiful lacy panty down his thighs...untile it's fully remove and now the kitty boy was fully naked infront of him...

Jungkook's breath on Kitty's thighs brings goosebumps to his skin . The kitty boy smiles at the Mafia boss ..eyes hooded on him with desires and love.

As jungkook moving down in search of door to the treasure Within and Kitty's shivering made his own pussy setting on fire outoff desire..

Kitty slowly allows the later to spread his knees ..
"So pretty you're down there love"
He can smell the kitty's arousal how wet he was down there . How jungkook was yearning to reward the little baby of his .

"Let me suck ,nip and lick . Let me play with you there."
Bending down kissing those beautiful dainty golden legs was something he didn't experience but it feels good it feels so right. Digging down between those thighs and kissing the inner slowly and smoothly. Mafia boss can feel the kitty trembling as he kiss his tan skin.

The pretty boy was just so delicious , sumptuous and simply beautiful as so inviting without any efforts.

"Daddy I feel weirdly good there ". Kitty said as jungkook slide his mouth closer and grin looking at those invitingly delicious pink petals .

"Baby your innocent virtues had brought the beast out of me. How can you be so beautiful yet innocent even though we are going to make love hmm!"

Jungkook said and his warm breath hitting on those soft petals and kitty could not help squirmed a little .

Kitty moans softly as jungkook caressed his petals softly with his fingers .touching his aroused clit and then his inner and outer petal ..

Bending and digging on the delicious dinner served infront of him . As the Mafia boss lips trail on them he must confessed he like it he want more and more of them.

Grabbing his hips and pulling him closer and giving a lick on those petals cause the pretty boy to arc his back in pleasure. His body is shaking and  jerking with lust . As jungkook sucks on those petals. As his tongue slides deep inside of him and tasting his soul.

"I-its feels g-good d-daddy . Do it f-faster please d-daddy ".
The begging was heard throughout the room. The pretty boys erradic breathe , his silver locks all over his forehead sticking due to sweat .
While jungkook just lick and suck and his finger just glide.

As Mafia boss started tracing a path from Kitty's petal upto to his arse ..kitty moans loudly arcing his body . The later smiles knowing that the younger is liking what he is doing with him.

While circling his clit more dabbing his finger on them .as he make one more pass with his mouth on his petals .just wonderful dinner meal he got..

"I f-feel weird d-daddy ah ngh~".
Kitty said as jungkook understand that kitty was getting high he started working his tongue more on those metal and kitty started moaning sue to extreme pleasure shooting his body and juices start flowing down dripping from his honeypot . He started slurping on the honey tasting it . As he move his tongue wanting for more grinning out ..