Chapter-10

"Shuhh let's go to our 'sweet home' and treat your leg pretty kitty baby"...

The boy blushed and hide his face in his chest kook managed to take him towards his car and made him seat on the passenger seat he wrap the boy in the jacket and made sure to tie seat belt he turned on the heater and smiles... for the first time it feel so good to be cared he like it!!!...

But let me tell you...

HE DON'T LOVE HIM HE JUST CAN'T LOVE HIM.....HE DON'T LIKE HIM.....

.........

When they reached home ..kitty was already asleep cuddling to jacket which smells exactly like his daddy....kitty looking cute adorable beautiful no words for him......it was still raining jungkook park his car in the garage...and open the door to get the kitty
.....he carried the kitty in his arm he got inside his mansion....

"Kitty baby" jimin came toward him ..

"Hyung careful Don't run"..

"I'm sorry jungkookie I was just worried for kitty "..

"No worries hyung he is fine now don't worry he is really drenched in rainwater hyung can you change his clothes"...

"Why kookie~~why can't you change his clothes don't tell me you g-gets hard by looking at his boo-"

"Hyung~~ stop saying such things it never going to happen"....
Jungkook whine embarrassed ly well jimin didn't lie though this was only reason... jungkook never thought he will be this weak for someone's body like yeah it's not like he never had sex he had many one night stands but looking at the kitty's body he felt things which is quite different...he can't differentiate what's the feeling inside his guts...?

The kitty was femmine his waist was so curvy like a girl..the way he stuttered when jungkook is near the way he goes all shy shy the way he blush the way he smiles at other but not at him...the way he jump when he is excited...so childish and naive he was...with beautiful pair of blue eyes pretty botton nose and cherry lips...

With those tan legs ....Kitty's legs was hairless feels like he isn't mature yet ...like ofcourse he was just 17 right now soon going to turn 18.....

Nevertheless jungkook walk to his room....made the kitty lay on the bed jimin changed his clothes and left tooo.....

It was midnight already jungkook wokeup when he heard whimpers he looks down towards his hands...he remembered he has cuddled the sleepy kitty in his arms the kitty was sobbing in his sleep jungkook frown.....

"Kitty what happened did daddy hurt you anywhere??"

"Nooo~~"

And now kitty baby started crying loudly hicupping and chocking on his own crys...

"Daddy m-my body h-hurts m-my head h-hwurts"
He said hidding his head in jungkook's crook...

Jungkook touched his head and gasped...

"Ohh god kitty baby you're burning"

"D-daddy make t-this s-stop I-I'm cold" ..

Jungkook immediately goes to the closest and took the big fluffy blanket out he wrap the boy in the blanket like a burrito but the kitty just made grabby hand he don't want to stay alone there...

"Daddy hold me P-please you'll leave m-me a-again"

Kitty cried out on his shoulder jungkook took his hoddie off and lay besides him ...kitty needs jungkook warmth...likes the event took place last few hours ago kitty was traumatized by it... jungkook made the kitty sleep on his chest...his one hand wrap around his waist and other hand massaging his head...

"Shuhh kitty is good boy !! Good boy don't cry ...my kitty is big boy right you're daddy's big boy so stop crying daddy is here. ".....

"B-but daddy c-can you call m-me baby I like w-when y-you call me b-baby ".......

Kitty said in his small voice...

"So you like it when I call you cute names "

"Yeshh daddy~~"

Jungkook squeeze his bread cheeks .....and peck his forehead...

"D-daddy please pat my head i-it feels good"..
Kitty said again leaning close to jungkook's chest so jungkook could pat his head... jungkook smiles and did what kitty told him...

"D-daddy c-can I work f-for you I wanted to return y-you y-your money "...

He said closing his eyes ...

"Baby you d-don't ha-"

"Please d-daddy l-let me do this for you atleast t-this is least I could do for you to return money"...

"No need baby just sit with me looking all pretty and dolled up I don't want any money now because I have you"...

Jungkook manage to say he really don't have feeling for the kitty ..we all know it's a big lie deep down he feel things for him but didn't realise yet ...

"Daddy P-please~~"

Kitty looks up showing his blue kitty eyes to jungkook and the Mafia boss melt like an ice cube~~

"O-okay t-tell me what k-kind of work you can do" ..

"I'll clean the house and wash dishes and water the garden"......

"O-okay you'll do that and how about my personal maid you don't need to pay me back then"...

"Ohh it's good then"
Kitty said

"Baby let's go for shopping I'll buy you many clothes and things you need"...

"Daddy I don't want to bo-"

"You aren't since you're Jeon jungkook's hybrid you need to look pretty for me okay"....

"Okay daddy.... d-daddy please keep patting my head it f-feels good and for sometimes my head don't hurt"... Jungkook chuckled and he did what he asked to doo..

And after some time the kitty was already asleep on his chest and he was already all wrapped in jungkook arm...head on his chest looking cute fluffy ball.....

Soon jungkook too drifted to there dream land....

It's just the start of the blooming love they both themselves don't know what they feel for each other ...but reader can define it as young blooming love the start of there beautiful love story..which going to take turn ups and down but in last they will be one.....