Chapter-40

"I hurt you I'm sorry I'm so sorry hit me please I shouted at you".

Kitty hugs the man and pull him back on his neck mafia burried his head in his crook to calm himself kitty rub jungkook's back they stayed like that ...

And it was there first argument which didn't last for 10 minutes... because jungkook will never dare to do those things which will hurt his life his love his kitty..

Weekend was over as jungkook was in the office and kitty was at home laying on his bed getting all bored as usual... nothing to do in whole mansion.

Jungkook was also missing his furry baby so much he just wish he could see him now ..but he can't because he is too busy with meetings and all the paper stuffs..

Kitty was just being impatient and restless he didn't know what wrong with him ..just wanted feel jungkook . He wanted him so badly . He want jungkook's kisses and hugs.

He ran to the kitchen where Mr. Han Jinsoo there personal  cook who  was  trying to cook his new recipes..

"J-jinso-ssi c-can you teach m-me h-how to c-cook I want to learn your every recipe plwease jinsoo-sii help me ..I w-want to c-cook g-good g-good food  for koo~~"

Kitty said as he hugged his fav Jinsoo hyung rubbed his ears on his neck ...Jinsoo chuckled he had always admired the beauty ..well it's not like he love kitty in romantic way .. ofcourse he loved him like his own child..

Jinsoo is 27 years old married man with Suengyeo his lovable husband who owns a huge cafe ...Jinsoo is also a mother of twins one boy and one girl...

From the very start Jinsoo had been good friend with kitty ....the silver haired boy had alway admired the beautiful man's cooking ..

"How about I guide you and you cook for your daddy~~"

Jinsoo teased the kitty boy who blushed and cupped his cheeks and then looking down fiddling his fingers..

"Y-you will h-help m-me right J-Jinsoo-ssi ".
Kitty said as he looks in the hazel eyes who were already smiling and admiring the pretty boy infront of him..

"Aren't you cute fluffy".

"Hyung don't call me that I'm not a dog . Don't call me fluffy plwease".

Kitty whine when Jinsoo call him fluffy ..kitty hated this he didn't like it...this name just bother him so much...not in a bad way we'll ..it made him feel like he isn't a cat but a dog ...

"I know but it's so cute and suits you fluffy"

"Hyungggg".

Kitty whine again and a pout adored on his lips as he again hugs Jinsoo and the hazel eyes man just rubbed the boys back lovingly...

"So shall we start ?"

"Yes hyung what things daddy prefers to eat in dinner ...he always came late ..I think he don't like to have dinner with me hyungie".

Kitty said he looks down his ears can tell Jinsoo the boy is in distressed he is so restless and worried about his fiance or can say boyfriend ".

"Ohh my fluffy it's not like that ..your daddy is working for you so that he can take you to a beautiful place after marriage don't you want to go huh!!"

Jinsoo said as he looked and KITTYY and the boy did the same..

"Rweally"..

"Yeah don't you want to have fun with your daddy"..

Jinsoo said with smirk..

"Yes I want to have fun with my daddy. I'll make him wear that bunny headband I bought for him last time".

Kitty said Jinsoo face palmed himself the kitty literally an innocent bean ..like he can't even understand the tease is so sensitive and childish..cutest furry baby ever..

"Ohh c'mon my innocent fluffy let's cook simple food today "..

Jinsoo said and kitty nodded as he looked at Jinsoo and gave his famous boxy smile and boom Jinsoo could die to see the beautiful boxy smile..

"What we gonna cook jinsoo-sii".

"How about me cook some teokbokki and kimchi rice for him ?"

"Really we gonna cook teokbokki I love the way you cook hyungie ".

And Jinsoo peck the fluffy baby's forehead before heading back to cook the main dish ..

"J-Jinsoo-ssi how to cut the veggies ".

"Here come to me let me teach you how to wash the veggies and cut them".

Kitty stand besides Jinsoo as he started washing the vegetables thoroughly and kitty was watching everything with his wide eyes ..he had to learn how to cook food ..

And then Jinsoo wiped the vegetables properly ..

"See you have to hold it at the end and have to start chopping like this"..

As Jinsoo cut the vegetables required for kimchi rice teokbokki slowly when he saw its enough then he gave the kitty all the control of the knife..

"Fluffy cut it slowly don't rush or you'll be hurt your hands okay!!"

Jinsoo said and kitty noded .

"Okay jinsoo-sii".

As kitty started to chop the carrot slowly he wasn't cutting he was to afraid to get hurt he was just slitting the the carrot ..

"Ouch ah~ hwurt J-Jinsoo-ssi".

Kitty cried in pain when he accidentally cut his own fingers ..Jinsoo was immediate to help his fluffy..

He cleaned his wound as he applied the little bear bandage on his little finger..

"Fluffy you go and rest I'll do rest of all work ".

Jinsoo said and kitty looks down ..he tears started brimming in his eyes ..

"Hey shuhh...why is my fluffy crying humm?"

Jinsoo said as he carresed the boys back taking him in his embrace he patted his head ..

"J-Jinsoo-ssi I'm bad , I can't do anything hyungie I'm will be s-such a b-bad wifey ..I c-can't e-even cook f-for d-daddy".

Kitty said and cried on jinsoo's chest ..it breaks his heart seeing his fluffy and his adorable one crying..kitty felt so useless he can't do anything properly not a single thing..

"Aish fluffy don't talk like that just dolled up for Mr. Jeon look pretty for your daddy he don't want you to get hurt fluffy .. you're his adorable babyboy so don't hurt yourself okay pretty boy".

"Rweally b-but w-what if h-he asked m-me to cook ".

Kitty asked as he tilted his head and look at the hazel eyes man ..

"He won't ask you ".

"Buh-but we need t-to finish this hyungie plwease".

......