Pancakes

Chiwa's POV
As Kitsune leaves Lea and I in the kitchen to go wake Vegeta up, we set up our plates filled with food. Lea stacks three pancakes on his plate along with four pieces of french toast. I have my own breakfast ordeal going on with two sunny side ups and three strips of bacon. Lea looks at me and points to his dish. "You should really try pancakes, you know. They're delicious." I shake my head. "I have tried them, I don't like pancakes. Besides, I'm not a little kid who say they don't like something when they never tried it. I'm a smart little kid who say they don't like something because they did try it." Lea just smirks at me. I love his smirk. I do this to him on purpose, just so I can see his reaction. We take our seats down at the table and wait for Kitsune and Vegeta. I sit next to Lea on one side. Kitsune would sit across from me and Vegeta across from Lea. Our side is that of looking towards the hallway. We see Kitsune coming out of their room. "Hey, so where's Vegeta?" I ask. "Oh, he's just trying to wake up. He'll be here in a sec." "Oh well, if he doesn't want his pancakes, more for me." Lea says trying to reach over for more on his plate. I nudge him in the arm hoping to stop him. Kitsune grabs the rest of the pancakes off the table before he could reach them. "Uh, no. These are Vegeta's." she says, whilst holding the plate over her shoulder. "Eat yours and maybe they'll be some left." Lea does just as she tells him and he begins eating. Vegeta then walks out of his room and comes straight to the table. "Morning! Good to see you up with the rest of us." I greeted. Vegeta normally doesn't wake up with the rest of us. Only on occasions like this, when Kitsune makes breakfast. He just barely nods his head as a response and kisses Kitsune on the cheek as he grabs his plate, loaded with pancakes. "Thank you, love." They're always so lovey-dovey. It must be so nice. It's been a year, and Lea and I, are nowhere that lovey-dovey as much as they are. I swear, they are just so cute! Kitsune then grabs her plate of one pancake and four sticks of french toast. She then sits down with the rest of us. We all begin eating. Our breakfast gathering isn't really much of a conversationalist. In our apartment, we just focus on eating, rather than talking. Kitsune and I will talk briefly and Lea and Vegeta will just have a conversation with their food, to put it simply. They ate a lot and that's why Kit would always have to cook a giant load. I guess they were still growing men. After all of us were done eating, Kitsune and I stood up from the table and went along with our plan. "Here you go boys. Do make sure to have fun." Kitsune teases. They look at us strangely. "Sorry, we cooked...she cooked and now you two should wash. Please, Lea." I look towards him and bat my eyes. Vegeta looks at Kitsune and she pouts her lip. Vegeta couldn't resist her lip pouting. He knew she looked adorable. If we wanted them to actually help around, due to our living arrangements from when they first stayed here, it was settled that we would have to use our secret weapons against them.