Moments Like These

Kitsune's POV:
Vegeta was driving me insane with just these petty neck kisses. I wanted more. "Take off your pants." I say. "Hm?" He says into my neck. "Take OFF your pants." I demand. I'm not going to let him think he has ALL the control. He raises an eye brow. "Impatient, are we?" He says smugly floating upward to unlatch his pants. I bite my lip "You would know, you ARE the Prince of Impatience, after all." I say. He gives me a look, and continues pulling them off. We are both officially in just our undergarments. "Vegeta?" I say as he gets back into position. "Yes?" He asks. "Will you go back normal saiyan? Please?" I say hesitantly. He looks confused "Why?" I look up to him. His unfamiliar Aqua eyes staring into mine. "Because the first time we make love, I want to with you. No super. I want to look into your dark eyes and run my hand through your onyx hair. Besides, you think you have to be super saiyan to give it your all?" I slyly grin. He shoots a grin back and his aura leaves. It's not quite night time just yet, so I could still see him. He leans down and kisses me. During the kiss, he manages to slip off the brazier of my lingerie, exposing my chest. I shyly turn my head as he peeks. He puts a finger underneath my chin and moves my head toward him. "You're beautiful." He says then leans into me "and I want to see your face the whole time." He says in my ear. That does it. "Just go already!" I shout. His face looks both surprised and aroused. But sure enough, after helping each other undress, it happens. It was both magical and frightening. Frightening in a sense that it was so perfect it almost felt unreal. It wasn't my first...and Vegeta knew that. It wasn't his either. But that didn't make this any less special. I was sharing a moment, THE moment with my soulmate. I didn't allow him to take control the whole time. We were both control freaks, which made any decision making between us difficult, but in this case, I actually do think he enjoyed me taking over. After what felt like an amazing eternity of ecstasy, we end up laying on each other. Me, on his bare chest, and him on his back with one hand behind his head and the other on my back. I stare into the darkness of the ceiling. "I love you, Vegeta." I say "I love you too, Kitsune." And just like that, we fall asleep. The next morning, I woke up still in the same position. I look up to Vegeta who, naturally, was still asleep. I smile at remembering what we did last night. I flip over on to my belly and look at him. He slept with his mouth slightly open. I start caressing his face. Then I kiss his cheek. While I'm beside his face I have an idea. I didn't get a chance to give him neck kisses. I'll change that. And what better way to get woken up by little tickle sensations to your neck? I slowly creep up close to where my face is in his neck. I start off with little pecks to see if he's wakes. He twitches a little bit. I continue but more intensely, kinda sloppy. I feel him slowly wake up more and more with every lip-neck contact. I sense him grin, and he puts a hand on the back of my head. I move to the middle of his throat then to his lips. I face him and smile. "Morning." I say. "Well what a pleasant way to awaken." He says groggy still. I giggle "Would his majesty care for some breakfast?" I ask "That would be most delightful." He replies. I kiss his cheek and get out of bed, forgetting that I didn't have clothes on. "Um...I'll just wear this," I pick up Vegetas white button up from last night. "You're not JUST going to where that are you? Not that I would mind..." He says to me. I turn to look at him. He was laying in the bed on his side. His arm propping up his head. His chest and abs exposed, with the bed sheets just below those Sexy V-lines. I bite my bottom lip. Then I remember he asked me a question. "Um-huh-what? Oh, just this? No! I'm trying to find my sleep shorts." I say searching. "Good. Because I can see your ass." He turns back to lay down. I shake my head. "It won't be the last time." I say slipping in my newly found shorts. I turn to Vegeta. "Come in the kitchen once you're clothed." I tease. With his eyes closed he smirks. I close the door and head to the kitchen. I debate in making everyone breakfast...Lea and Chiwa had a rough time last night. They might be exhausted and sleep longer. So I just make Geta and I pancakes. I had already fixed a couple when I hear someone walk in. "Morning Kitsune!" I hear Chiwa cheer a few minutes after as she gives me a hug. "Morning!" I sing. She shoots me this look. And I know exactly what she's asking. "Soooo?" She asks, smiling. "Soooo?" I copy with a big grin. "Anything you would like to share?" She says interrogating me. I look down and finish up my pancakes "I dunno. Anything YOU would like to share?" Someone better start talking before I just burst out with 'VEGETA AND I DID IT!!' She laughs and starts to explain what happened to her last night. I told her that the same did for Vegeta and I. There was definitely something magical going on in our little apartment, and it wasn't the rose petals. The timing was perfect because Vegeta walked in and sat on the couch. Chiwa looks at him and then quickly back. I wonder what happened last night that made them fight so bad? Probably Vegeta being a jerk but, what else is new? Chiwa goes to wake Lea. I decide to talk to him about it.