The Makeup Makeout

Chiwa's POV
Awww! Yay! I feel so special! Tonight I got my loved ones back. I hate not telling Kit anything, but she's just gonna have to trust me. She should know me by now, at least I hoped. Lea though, I'm gonna have to make him work. Teehee. Once all the dishes were put away and Kitsune and Vegeta told us goodnight, I planted myself on the couch. Lea looks at me. "You coming?" he says getting ready to walk towards the room. "Nah, I'm good. You can join me if you like." I say patting a spot next to me on the couch. Lea moves towards the couch and sits next to me. He looks at me whilst taking my hand in his. "I'm really sorry. I didn't think I'd hurt you." his green eyes gazing into mine. I grip his hand tighter. "It's okay," I say breaking the gaze and looking in the opposite direction from where he was. "I just wish I could tell you, but I can't. You have to trust me." I turn back to look at him. He nods his head. "Of course." he says taking my hand, still in his, and pressing it firmly to his lips. His mouth brushing against mine, tickled on my skin. I wince. "I really love your dress though." he says. Of course he does. I wore it only for him, but I'll never let him know that. "Oh really? You can have it, if you want." I say to Lea in a teasing matter. He just smirks at me and pulls me into his arms. His hands feather onto the small of my back. My face buried in his chest. I wrap my arms around him. We just sit there, on the couch, embracing each other for several minutes. Neither one of us wanted to move. "I love you." Lea says, his words breathing out against my neck. "I love you too." I repeat back to him. Our grasp slowly loosens around each other, to give space in between us. There we were, just gazing into each other's eyes. His emerald green eyes locking with my dark chocolate browns. By the time we knew it, we were slowly inching our faces towards each other. Our lips meet and crash into each other, like two marshmallows that clings to each other and will not be broken apart unless a much greater force comes and goes. Then, I suddenly remember the kiss I gave him this morning. I want to do it again. Little by little, with each kiss, I slowly slide my tongue in the part of his lips, through the gateway of his teeth, colliding against his tongue. With each swirling passion, my mind goes blank and I can't seem to stop. I want this. I need this. I wasn't the only one kissing him like this, he was doing it back to me, forcing his tongue against mine. I was losing oxygen fast. I had to split our mouths for a mllisecond, to breathe in some air, before closing the gap and pushing my tongue all the way back to his. It's getting hot and heavy quick. I want more. I need more. I finally decide to part my tongue away from his, retreating back into my mouth. I peel our lips apart. I open my eyes to look at Lea. He looks dazed. It's so cute. I decide to kiss the corner of his mouth. "Let's take this to the room." I say in a whisper. Lea then stands up from the couch, with me in his arms and carries me to the room, thus laying me on the bed. He turns to close our bedroom door, whilst locking it. I lay there, on my back, gazing at his figure. Lea first takes off my shoes and tosses them on the floor. I giggle at his hastiness. "What?" he asks, creeping up onto the bed. "Oh, nothing. Just, someone seems excited, you know." I say teasing him. "Yeah, okay." he responds. Lea then leans over me, whilst untying the bow from around my neck, bringing the front down. He starts placing kisses from my neck, down to my stomach. His lips against my skin feel rather tickilish. Yet, an enticing feeling. I grab his arm, making him look back up to me. I place my finger under his chin, bringing his face up closer to me and the rest, is history.