Tickles and The Misunderstanding

Kitsune's POV:
I hear a click from the door. He locked the door. "Why did you lock the door?" I ask. Still smirking, he starts walking towards me. "Lie down." He says. Oh god. My heart starts pounding. What does 'massage' mean on his planet?? Hopefully not what I'm thinking because...I'm not quite ready to make that next step in our relationship just yet. "Lie down." He repeats, more sternly. I start to move "On your stomach." He adds. I sigh. I'm sort of relieved. I do what I'm told. I feel him move on to the bed and get behind me. I'm assuming he's floating above me. I guess to get better techniques to the massage? I don't know exactly what to expect. "I'm going to start at your shoulders and work my way down." He says placing his hands at the top of my shoulders. His touch gives me goosebumps. He starts rubbing his index and middle finger into my collar bone whilst his thumbs circle my shoulders. Holy hell this feels amazing. I let out a small moan. He chuckles "I'm guessing you're enjoying yourself." He says. "Mmmmhmmmm" I say with my face in the bed. After a few minutes at my shoulders, he moves his hands to my shoulder blades and sides. He rubs his hands up and down as his thumbs twirl the sides of my spine. "You can go a little harder on my back." I say into the bed. He obviously hears me because he digs his thumbs a little deeper. I moan a little more. He moves his hands to the middle of my back and my sides. I am highly ticklish on my sides. He doesn't know that so at the same time of him getting a good spot he presses his finger tips into my side. Which, in return makes me yell "Oh YEAH.". He moves his hands. I hear a door close. It must've been Chiwa or Lea. Oh god. Was I really that loud? I really hope they didn't hear that... "What the hell was that about?" He says. I'm still giggling. "Um...I'm kind of ticklish on my sides..." I'm still face down but I can feel the smug look on his face. "Oh. So if I were to do," he pokes my side. "THIS." I start to laugh. "Please don't Vegeta. I hate being tickled." I say whilst laughing. He smirks "It doesn't seem like you hate it." With that he pokes both of my sides which makes me flip around. To face him. He was right on top of me. Facing me. His smile fades and he gives me this look I had never seen before. Not an angry look but an almost dazed look. I blush. I slide from under him and stand up. Facing the door "Um, I'm going to get us something to drink. Water fine?" I turn to him. He's sitting on the bed. He nods. "Ok, I'll be back to give you yours." I say and smile. I close the door behind me and head to the kitchen. I hear Lea and Chiwas door open and close, but I continue with what I was doing. I open the fridge and close it to find Chiwa standing right beside me. She startles me. "You've got to stop doing that." I say referring to her scaring me this morning. She has a big grin on her face. It's kinda creeping me out. I give her a half-hearted smile. "Yes?" I ask. "Soooo?" She says still smiling. "So?" I repeat. "How's it going?" Why is she acting like this? "Goooood..? What about you?" I say in an annoyed tone. Her smile drops and she huffs. She lowers her voice. "Did you and Vegeta....you know?" Oh god. My shout. I knew if heard it could be misconstrued badly. I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Oh, god no! He was massaging me and hit my tickle spot at the same time of a good spot if that makes sense." She looks up to the ceiling. "Suuuuure." I scoff and playfully hit her arm. "We didn't. I'm not ready. And I don't think he is either." I say realizing that these waters are really cold and freezing my hands. She laughs. "I'm kidding. I know you would tell me." I smile. "Well, better give the prince his water and massage." I say as I head back to the room. At least I don't think he's ready to make that next step...