Hearing Bells?

Kitsune's POV:
I open the cabinet drawers of the bathroom for the first aid. I find some alcohol, cotton balls, and bandages just not the kit. Just forget it. I take the contents into the livingroom to an in pain Lea. I kneel down from him. The burn is just below his knee on his shin. The flesh and fabric were overlapping eachother. It grossed me out, but I tried not to let him see. I didn't want to make him think it was worse than it was. I gently fold up his pants. "Now this is going to sting, a lot. Like hurt like shit-" "OK I get it." He snaps. I widen my eyes and throw my hands up "Soooorry! Sheesh." I soak the cotton ball into the liquid. "This is going to clean it." And I pat the ball on the burn. He hisses in pain but gives me a thumbs up indicating he's ok. Once clean, I bandage it up. "There. All better!" I say standing up. He peeks down at it. "Thank you so much!" He cheers. I sit in the recliner across from the couch. "Well, it's the least I could do considering it was my fault." I laugh putting my hand behind my head. He looks down, "Yeeeeaaaah..." He changes the subject. "So why did you want just Vegeta and Chiwa to go grocery shopping...?" Lea asks. "Oh yeah..." I say trying to remember why exactly I want to in the first place. "Well, I don't know if you've noticed but, they argue a lot. I told him flat out that I care about the both of them and if they cared about me, they would work it out." Lea nods his head in understanding. Then smiles "I'm glad Chiwa has a friend like you." He says. I grin "and I'm glad she has a love like YOU!" I say repeating his pattern. He slaps the arm of the couch. "Because you are her best friend, I need your help with something." He seems nervous, fidgety. Is his burn bothering him? "Yeah, sure. Anything." I say wishing he would tell me already. Vegeta's impatience is rubbing off on me. "So...Chiwa and I have been together for a long time..." I know where this is going. "...and I love her with all my heart..." Come on. "I really wanted to show her how much I love her...." OUT WITH IT LEA. "...by getting her a ring and I need your help picking it out." My eyes grow wide with excitement. "EEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!" I squeal and start jumping up and down "YESYESYESYESYES a thousand times YES I'll help!" Lea smiles "Good! Because I have no idea where to start.." He laughs putting his hand behind his head. I roll my eyes "I've got this." Lea and I just sat there for the next hour discussing band ideas, what kind of diamonds, color, type of metal, until we hear what sounded like Chiwa and Vegeta. They were-ugh they're fighting again. Wait, no. Not fighting...LAUGHING?? Was that laughter I hear? Sure enough a roar of giggles come filling the room as Vegeta and Chiwa carry in groceries. "Hi sweetie!" Chiwa walks over to Lea and kisses him on the head. "Darling." Vegeta leans down and kisses my forehead. Awww. I'm glad he's in a good mood. "You guys sound like you had fun!" I say gushing about how my plan worked. "Yeah, we actually did." Chiwa says looking at Vegeta. "Imagine that!" I clap. Yay me! I watch as Vegeta and Chiwa put up the groceries. Every now and then, I would catch them whispering or talking low enough to where I couldn't hear. My grin slowly sinks down. Are they- Could they? No. Neither of them would do that to me. Or Lea for that matter. You're just being insecure, Kit. Stop it. They're just two newly become friends having some fun.
Too much fun.