Fatal Burritos

Kitsune's POV:
Vegeta is always in training gear, so seeing him in normal clothes were always a treat. When him and Lea first moved in, Chiwa and I made a notion to force the guys to go shopping. Literally all Vegeta had was his armor and the clothing he wore underneath was what he trained in. And poor Lea only had that damned black cloak that Chiwa hates. Vegeta put on jeans and a white t shirt. Over the shirt he slid on a black leather jacket. I remember the day we bought it and I kept telling him how nice it looked on him. He was blushing all day. I chose to wear a plain red v-neck shirt that I tucked into my high waisted shorts. Then in my hair I wear a bandana, like always. It's sort of my signature look. Once we were both dressed, Vegeta and I looked each other up and down. "We'll be the finest couple in town!" He says putting his arm around me. I giggle as we walk towards the door. Before I could turn the knob, I hear a knock. I open it to find Lea and Chiwa stepping out of their room as well. "You guys ready?" I ask. "Yep!" They say at the same time. I'm taken back by this. They are so in sync. A perfect match. "Well then let's stop standing here like a bunch of clowns and leave already!" Vegeta says. "Ok, Mr Grumpy pants." Chiwa says. We head outside. Lea is better able to see what Vegeta is wearing. He squints. "Hey! Why can he wear a black leather coat but I can't wear mine!" Vegeta turns around "Because it looks better on me whilst you look like a streaker." Referring to the fact of it being long and trench coat like. I couldn't help but laugh. Chiwa covers her mouth to hide that she was giggling too. Lea looks hurt but a smile forms on his face. "Vegeta, you can be a real ass sometimes." He says laughing. Vegeta shrugs "Someone has to do it." And with that, we take off to the one place we can all agree on, Burrito Paradise. Who doesn't love a good burrito? When we arrive, we walk inside and to the create your burrito bar. I like a basic burrito. Chicken, rice, cheese- lots of cheese- and this chipotle ranch stuff they have. Delicious. The boys like theirs piled up, as expected. Chiwa likes a little more on hers, chicken as well but with steak and guacamole. We get our burritos together and move to the cashier, they are priced by the pound. The cashier, who was named Yomi, weighs and prices the four of them. "Ok, that'll be $39.86." He says to me with a smile. Holy hell that's a lot for just four burritos. I figured it was mostly the boys. I sigh and hand him my credit card. He hands it back along with the receipt. Vegeta grabs the tray with our food on it and turns to find a table. "Thank you, beautiful. Have a nice day." Yomi says to me with his grin. I say "thanks" and quickly try to move because I know what's about to happen. Vegeta is stopped in his tracks hunched over. "What. Did. You. Say?" He slowly sits the burritos down and turns to face Yomi with this look that I hoped I would never get to see again.